Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Rebecca Murrey, Becky, was in a rush. She was a freshman at Indiana University and glad to be there. Originally from San Francisco, she had chosen IU because she couldn’t get into any decent university in California for her chosen profession; she wanted to be a doctor, and IU had an excellent medical program. Her grandmother also lived nearby, so Becky was able to see her once in a while. She rushed because she and her roommate were going to a sorority party, and they were running late. At least they didn’t have far to go. Becky stood at 5’11”, with no slouch, long straight orange-red hair down to her ass, bright green eyes, a firm ass from playing sports, and snow-white skin with just a few freckles across her nose. She hoped to find a girlfriend but never had much luck back home. It was always something from being too white to not having big enough boobs, being too bright, and being too tall. Her breasts were barely B-cups. She was hoping for a fresh start being in college. To occupy her time back home and with her mom’s encouragement, she had turned to political activism, which had seen her take part in several rallies for various causes.

An hour later, she was depressed because no one was paying any attention to her even though she had a couple of drinks in her and was trying to be a delight. She had gotten a couple of offers from jocks, but they were no interest to her. She wanted a relationship with a woman, not a one-night stand with a dumb boy. Leaving half an hour later, she was discouraged that everyone was hooking up but her. Even wearing her pride clothes, she still struck out. Walking home, she was quickly soaked when the heavens opened up. ‘Why does everyone hate me,’ she thought, walking back to her dorm. She was too depressed to run and needed time to think.

Suddenly a large hand went over her mouth and pulled her into an alley as she passed. She tried to fight, but the man showed her a large knife, and she quickly shut up. There were two thugs, it turned out, and once they had her far enough in, they threw her to the ground, where she cut her shoulder. ‘So, this is how it ends for me? Murdered by a couple of chauvinist pigs.’ She calmly thought in a part of her brain that refused to panic.

“Please,” she begged with tears running down her face, “just let me go, and nobody had to find out about this ... please? I’m bleeding and need medical attention.”

“Bitch, you ain’t going to live long enough to need to worry about it cause the last thing you going to feel is my giant cock buried in your cunt,” one of them chuckled.

With this, she screamed, but they just laughed.

“Cunt, nobody’s going to hear you with this rain, so you can scream as much as you want. We like it when the prey screams!”

Becky screamed again, and the bigger of the thugs reached down and cut her shirt open while chuckling. By this time, she was having problems trying to stay awake as she felt her life draining out of her back. Suddenly, one of the thugs vanished. This confused her, but he probably moved to get a better view. What happened next confused her even more. The big guy’s head was pulled back by something, and she heard him grunt before he fell backward. Now, a new guy came into view, and this one was kind of cute for a guy. Becky felt herself being picked up but was so weak she couldn’t fight back. Then she realized this guy was helping her. She observed that she was put into a large truck, and the man put a dressing on her shoulder. She tried to roll over, but the man told her:

“Lay still, please. You got one hell of a cut on your shoulder, and I’m putting a dressing on it before taking you to the hospital. Make sure you get a tetanus shot since it looks like you landed on something rusty. I would hate for you to die from it.”

“What’s your name?” she barely managed to ask, but he didn’t answer. Instead, he shushed her.

Becky was so out of it that she couldn’t even ask a follow-up question. She remembered parts of the ride; then, he picked her up again and carried her into the hospital, where she passed out.

The next thing she remembered was waking up in a recovery room with a numb shoulder. She looked around and saw that she was on a couple of IVs. Her roommate was sitting in a chair nearby and was thrilled that Becky was awake. Finally, the doctor that came in told her:

“If the guy who brought you in hadn’t put that dressing on her shoulder and done an outstanding job, you would have bled to death.”

This one sentence turned her world upside-down. Becky had never been helped by a male before, and this was as close as she had ever come to dying. Dying was something that she didn’t want to do because she enjoyed life. Her next visitor was a police detective who told her that one of her shoes had been found at a crime scene where two men had been killed with a knife. They knew it was her shoe because it had a chip in it that was linked to her phone for exercising. Becky then told the detective what she remembered from the experience. The detective then showed her pictures of the dead men causing her to scream instinctively. Then they showed her an image from the hospital security footage of the man who brought her in. Unfortunately, security couldn’t get a shot of the man’s face and couldn’t get an image of the guy’s license plate because it was raining so hard. It didn’t take the detectives long to connect the dots for the dead men. When they ran the two men’s DNA, it came back tied to several unsolved rapes and murders in the area starting five years before.

As Becky lay there, she thought back to the party. She felt the guy looked a bit familiar, but if she could identify the guy, she wouldn’t tell the cops. If anything, she would buy the guy a gift basket for saving her life, and the funny thing was she didn’t even like guys. Her mom had preached against straight males her entire life, and every experience she had so far confirmed what her mom had told her:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.