Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The following Saturday, Becky met with Josh, Ben, and Cynthia to look at houses. Ben had a list of five homes that fit their requirements. The first three all had serious problems, and neither Josh nor Ben wanted to mess with them at the price that was being listed. The last two were better, with the fourth being the best. It was a four-bedroom, three-bathroom ranch style with a three-car garage, full basement, and a large pole barn. The house sat on almost forty acres and came with a stocked two-acre pond.

All four of them liked the property, and the house just needed a little bit of work done to it. Since they wouldn’t need it until May, the guys had enough time to fix everything. The house had been on the market for a couple of years, and the group was able to talk the price down from 750,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars. Since Josh and Ben made a cash offer through a property company they had formed for this purpose, their offer was accepted. Becky and Cynthia also had shares in the company, and both had contributed some money toward buying the house. The seller was pissed later when she found out that a group of college students had purchased the property, but by that time, it was too late, and she couldn’t do anything except hand over the keys. She lived down the road and didn’t like the idea of a group of college students living nearby.

When any of the four had free time, they would go to the house to work on it. The ladies cleaned up and fixed the landscaping while the guys worked on the house. They gutted the house and completely remodeled it, upgrading everything to top-of-the-line stuff. All four wanted hardwood flooring throughout the house, except for tile in the bathrooms. During the summer, they planned on putting a small beach in for the pond after it had been dredged and putting a deck on the rear of the house so they could grill and host parties.

During April, Becky and Josh didn’t see each other because he went home to help Gretchen with spring planting and other improvements around the farm every weekend. They were putting in greenhouses to grow vegetables commercially. For heating, they would use the exhaust from the generators, and the plants would be used to help scrub CO2 from the exhaust. During the week, Josh was busy with school work, regular work, and when he had some time helping to remodel. Some days he would pass out in his truck for a couple of hours while it sat in their new garage.

Finally, it was time for finals, and both Josh and Ben were thrilled to be graduating while Cynthia was going on to grad school. Poor Becky was just starting her college career and had a long way to go. Like the last time, Josh would constantly quiz Becky over the material for her finals, and just like the last time, she aced all of her finals. By the time finals had finished, the house was good enough for everyone to move into. The first to move was the girls because they had less stuff to move. Josh and Ben had been accumulating crap for three years in their rental house, and it took them almost a week to box everything up, even with the four of them working on it. As they packed, they did an inventory of everything. They kept the best stuff and gave the rest to Goodwill. The goal was to move everything into the new house by Josh and Becky’s wedding.

Josh and Becky headed up to the farm during Memorial weekend to get everything set up for their wedding. Becky was stunned at how the farm had changed. Now there were 20 acres of greenhouses. They were quick to put up because Josh had made a couple of simple robots to do the hard work. The lake was being expanded with Gretchen’s goal to eventually make it a five-hundred-acre lake and stock it with trout and other large gamefish. The forecast for the wedding weekend was beautiful, with temps in the mid-’70s, sunny, a light breeze, and low humidity. As soon as Becky got out of the truck, she was greeted by Chrissy embracing her. Chrissy had moved in with Gretchen as soon as school ended so she wouldn’t have to go home. The best thing was keeping her graphics design job because she could work remotely and use Josh’s computers. When school started up again, Chrissy intended to rent a room from Ben and Josh and would be able to set up her home office in the basement with Ben and Josh’s office.

The day after Josh and Becky got to the farm, Jane and Kelly flew in. They had caught an earlier flight, so they had plenty of time to go to their hotel room to freshen up before they met with Josh’s family. Becky had given them Gretchen’s address so that they could come on out when they were ready. When they got there, they were speechless. Part was from the size of the farm, and part was that they saw Becky driving a tractor. She was just getting done helping Josh and Gretchen finish planting. Becky had seen them pull up, so she greeted them.

“So, are you two going to behave yourselves? The last thing I want is for you two to start preaching because if you do, I should warn you that there are plenty of places around here to hide a couple of bodies. At the very least, I’ll put both of you back on a plane to send you home.”

“Wait just a fucking minute, Becky,” Jane growled, “We came out here to watch our daughter get married and nothing more.”

“Good,” chirped Becky. “Just remember that when you get tours of the farm and Josh’s factory later this week.”

Becky started with a tour of the farm. She knew that many aspects of the farm would probably piss her mom off, so Becky figured she would get those over first. Surprises abounded when neither Jane nor Kelly raised any objections to the livestock operation. All the animals were being cared for well, and even their waste didn’t go to waste. Becky explained how each aspect of the operation supported another while making money for Josh and Gretchen. It was entertaining for Becky when her mom and Kelly tossed their cookies touring the slaughterhouse. To Becky, the slaughterhouse looked like food and smelled like money. While her moms were recovering, Becky had a little bit of time to reflect on the changes in her personality. A year before, she would have tossed her cookies as well; now, it didn’t bother her in the slightest. Becky concluded that she liked the new Becky very much. The new Becky was realistic, not idealistic. The new Becky could take criticism and learn from it while the old one couldn’t.

Most importantly, the new Becky looked forward to everything that life had to offer, not dreading everything in life. After Jane and Kelly recovered, Becky continued the tour. Becky was particularly proud of two things: the tractor that she helped build and some of her ideas that had been incorporated into the farm operations. Becky had suggested raising earthworms for their castings to use as fertilizer. After running the numbers, Josh and Gretchen had kicked themselves for not thinking about it sooner. The extra worms were used as fish food in the aquaculture operation.

That operation was just starting to pick up steam, but already it was making waves in the market. In their operation, Josh and Gretchen kept the fish on as natural of a diet as possible. They used the sun to grow algae in long tubes, and the algae helped filter the water before it went back into the fish tanks. Then the algae were used to feed minnows and were then fed to the fish that were being grown for food. The leftovers from the fish and livestock processing were used to feed maggots that were fed to the fish. By having everything go through multiple steps that spanned animal and plant groups, Josh and Gretchen kept the threat of disease down and gave the fish different food sources so they wouldn’t get bored with the same food all the time. By maintaining the fish’s natural diet, the fish tasted much better than other farm-raised fish, closely resembling wild fish.

Becky led her parents into the house and heard classical music playing. This brought a broad smile to her face, but she kept her mouth shut. She started showing Jane and Kelly around, and Becky made sure that she was in front, walking into the living room. Sure enough, Chrissy and Gretchen were doing yoga. When Jane and Kelly walked into the room, their jaws almost fell off. Neither of them had ever seen such a perfect human specimen as Gretchen, and Chrissy was plenty hot as well. Gretchen noticed them and walked over to Jane and Kelly to introduce herself. Neither could speak while Chrissy and Becky had problems keeping themselves from laughing. They had the same reaction when they first saw Gretchen, and it was thrilling for them to see someone else so uncomfortable.

After Gretchen greeted Jane and Kelly and gave Becky one hell of a kiss, Becky continued the tour. Seeing the various animals mounted on the wall, it was all Jane and Kelly could do not to scream. They were appalled that their daughter would associate with hunters, but they managed to mind their words remembering Becky’s warning. Becky could see that her mom was uncomfortable but didn’t care. She used this to test her mom to see if she would break her promise and was thrilled when Jane passed.

“What all have you been doing here, Becky? You’re dating a hunter, and you said you’re not a lesbian, but you gave that hot chick one hell of a kiss.”

Jane might have passed Becky’s test, but Kelly was still a problem.

“So, what if I’m dating a hunter? I found that I like to hunt too. It’s so relaxing to sit in the woods and listen as they wake up in the mornings or watch in the late evening as the sun goes down. The wild game also tastes really good, and you don’t have to worry about antibiotics or hormones. As far as Gretchen goes, she’s bi and strongly prefers guys to girls. We have a special relationship because I wouldn’t be dating Josh without her. After that first weekend, he would have left me if I didn’t follow Gretchen’s advice, and she hadn’t forced Josh’s head out of his ass. Now Kelly, one more outburst like that, and I’ll ship you back home. I don’t mind if you two want to have intelligent arguments with us but not acting like you’re better. Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to grab my mat and join Gretchen and Chrissy for some yoga. You’re both welcome to join us.”

Jane and Kelly looked at each other and shrugged. Becky got both mats and returned to the living room, where she stripped and joined Gretchen. Jane and Kelly both followed Becky’s example and stripped as well. Josh walked in and laid down on the couch as they got into the swing of things. He was exhausted, and this was his favorite time of day. Chrissy, Becky, and Gretchen smiled while Kelly and Jane tried to hide their bodies. They found it so embarrassing to be naked in front of a man, but none of the other women cared. Soon, Becky went over and laid down next to Josh, where they promptly fell asleep. The other ladies smiled as they finished their yoga and retreated to the kitchen so they didn’t wake Josh or Becky up while they talked.

“Do they always do that?” asked Jane.

“Yep,” responded Gretchen. “As soon as those two lay down on the couch together, they fall asleep. As I’ve told some of my friends, just look at those two if you ever want to see what true love looks like.”

“Ya, Kelly and I started figuring that out within ten minutes of running into them. Becky was a tiger in defending Josh.”

“That tends to happen when someone saves your life a couple of times,” chimed in Chrissy. “I helped her make up the sketch that she used to identify Josh. For that entire month, he was about all she could think about. Then she came up here with him one weekend; she was so nervous that she could barely sleep or eat for a couple of days before leaving. When she got back to the dorm, she had a disgusting glow and bounced around all week. It was getting to the point where I almost killed her to get some quiet. Then when she got back from her week with Josh, she had changed again. She was much more solemn and would only light up when she talked to Josh. It took me a bit, but I finally got her to open up, and once she did, I understood why she had changed. She had found out how good Josh was and was worried that she wasn’t good enough. After a few weeks, her glow returned, but this glow was much more mature than her first one. I realized that what she had with Josh wasn’t puppy love but the real thing. Seeing them interact makes you realize that those two are meant for each other. He is her rock and her anchor. I believe that all of her happiness is dependent on him, and his happiness is dependent on her.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Kelly.

They continued to swap Josh and Becky’s stories until they heard Becky get up, which meant Josh was up. Sure enough, Josh stumbled into the kitchen to get something to drink. He looked at the women, shook his head, and went to find Becky.

“Why did he shake his head at us?” asked Jane.

“He knows we were talking about him,” replied Gretchen. “He’s probably the only male alive that can properly read a woman.”

“Really?” asked Kelly. Gretchen just nodded at her. “Where the hell was he at when I was dating guys?”

“Probably still in grade school,” answered Chrissy. “I know that if he wasn’t so serious about Becky or if she wasn’t such a good friend, I would be making a serious run at getting Josh for myself.” Gretchen smiled at her.

“You and every female that works for him.”

Gretchen took a couple of minutes to describe how every woman that works for Josh would like to date him. She then went on to tell Jane and Kelly about some of Josh’s high school girlfriends and how a couple of them had stabbed him in the back. Their jaws dropped when Gretchen got to Janet, how her family reacted to Josh being white, and how heartbroken Josh was when she had to move away.

Now Josh and Becky walked back in, fully clothed. As soon as Jane saw Josh, she went up to him and hugged him. Josh was perplexed, and that deepened further when Kelly joined the hug.

“Your sister was just telling us how badly some women have treated you in the past.”

“Ah. Well, Becky and I are going fishing. Anyone else interested?”

Nobody was, so Becky and Josh took off to go fishing while the rest of the ladies sat around and talked. When they were done talking, Jane and Kelly had immense respect for Josh. In the meanwhile, Josh and Becky had a blast fishing. After a couple of hours of fishing, Becky found herself purring as she sat on Josh’s lap while his arms around her. Sometimes it was nice just to relax and hold each other. They sat in one of the boat seats and watched the sun go down.

They hit the shower when they got back in and went to bed because they had to go to work in the morning, and Jane and Kelly were going with them. Josh and Becky woke up at about the same time they always did and were surprised to find Chrissy up already. At school, she was never one to wake up early.

“What can I say? Gretchen is always getting me up early, and now I’ve gotten used to it.”

Becky smiled as she poured herself a cup of coffee as Josh started breakfast. When Josh was finishing up, Jane and Kelly stubbled into the kitchen complaining about waking up so early. Chrissy, Becky, and Josh smiled at each other. Gretchen was already up and had started on her chores. Jane continued to complain, so Josh took a pair of tongs and pinched her ass, making her yip, and Becky fell over laughing.

“What did you do that for?”

“You wouldn’t stop complaining, and it was getting annoying. Now hurry up and eat; we need to get going. Some of us have to work today.”

As Becky and Josh were eating, Josh rubbed some bacon grease on Becky’s tits and proceeded to lick it off while Becky was giggling. After Josh got done, Becky returned the favor by putting some maple syrup on Josh’s cock and sucking it off while Josh moaned. Unfortunately, Becky ran out of maple syrup before Josh came. However, Jane had a sudden craving, so she took the syrup and put some on Josh’s cock. As Josh’s cock disappeared into Jane’s mouth, everyone looked at her with wide eyes. This was the first time she had ever done this, but she knew how to do it in theory. Josh couldn’t believe what was happening but found it extremely erotic to be sucked off by his fiancé’s mother. As Jane was sucking, Josh’s eyes rolled back in his head, and Becky warned her mom that Josh was getting close. Just after Becky warned her mom, Josh erupted, and Jane pulled back enough to hold his cum on her tongue. Jane made sure to use her hand to get the rest of the cum out of his shaft. When Josh finished, Jane looked up at him and smiled; then, she turned to Kelly, pulled her in for a kiss, and shared Josh’s cum. Becky and Chrissy’s jaws were on the floor watching Jane and Kelly share Josh’s cum. Then they both swallowed, and Kelly turned to Becky:

“Say, your fiancé has some pretty good cum. I wouldn’t mind getting some straight from the source if it’s ok with you.”

Becky was still too stunned to speak. In her wildest dreams, she had never imagined her mom giving a guy a blowjob and then swallowing his cum. Finally, she found her voice.

“Mom, why did you give Josh a blowjob?” Becky wasn’t mad, just extremely curious and more than a bit stunned.

“I wanted to see what all the hype was about, knew Josh was safe, and I figured you wouldn’t mind.”

“So, what do you think about it?”

“I think I would do it again. Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t like guys that way, but Josh is different. I can trust him. If he is good enough for my daughter, he’s way too good for me. I would even like to watch him with Kelly sometime.”

“Only if I get to watch him with you,” Kelly responded.

“That would be up to Josh and Becky, but if they are willing, I would take Josh once just to see what it’s like.”

Josh’s eyes had finally stopped spinning around and just said:

“Wow.” Then he looked at the clock. “Oh shit! We need to get going!”

Becky looked at the time and cursed as well. Everyone but Chrissy got dressed since she worked from home and had a flexible schedule. As long as she got her work done, her boss didn’t care. Usually, she kept ahead of her work to spend plenty of time with Gretchen, helping out on the farm, which Gretchen paid her for.

Ten minutes after they went to get dressed, the four of them were ready to go. Becky had her steel-toe boots on because she would be working on the factory floor. She was working through every position to learn the business from the ground up. Her mom just looked at her and shook her head. Everyone piled into Josh’s truck, and they took off and discussed Josh and Becky’s wedding plans on the way to work. As much as she didn’t want to, Jane had to admit that Becky’s wedding sounded idyllic. It would be better than her and Kelly’s wedding if it happened as planned. They just went to the courthouse and signed the papers before going back to work.

Finally, they got to the factory, and Becky kissed Josh before going in through the employee entrance. Jane and Kelly followed Josh into the front entrance, where they got their visitor badges. Walking into Josh’s office, Jane and Kelly stopped in their tracks when they saw Ben. He saw the two women following Josh and instantly figured out which one was Becky’s mom.

“Hello, I’m Ben. Josh’s business partner and the brains around here.”

Josh snorted and introduced Jane and Kelly to Ben and Rachael. He then went to get PPE gear for Kelly and Jane to wear for their tour. While he was gone, Ben was able to question Jane some.

“So, you’re Becky’s mom? I’m surprised that Josh brought you here.”

“We made up with Becky, but we are on probation. Becky informed us that if we tried anything, we would either be on the next plane home or would never be leaving the farm again.”

“Ah. That sounds like the Becky that my boy fell for.”

Ben was just finishing telling them how he met Josh when he came back in with their gear. Josh showed Kelly and Jane where they could change, and while they were changing, Josh geared up. Once they came out, Josh started the tour, and Jane and Kelly were so uncomfortable. They had never worn clothes like these before, and their shoes felt so heavy. When they entered the factory floor, they forgot about their discomfort.

They stood there for a second and just looked over the scene in front of them. They could see robotic arms moving in every direction. Some of the bots were welding, while others were cutting or grinding. Cranes built into the ceiling were picking up multi-ton pieces of equipment and moving them like they were nothing. Josh took them through the plant and explained everything they were seeing. One of the things they didn’t expect to see was Becky welding. She was helping the maintenance crew, and they had to weld on a robot without taking it off the floor. While Becky wasn’t the best welder, she could hold her own. Jane had to remind herself to hold her tongue when she saw the large American flag on the back wall and when they got to the classified area. Finally, the tour was over, and they headed back to the office. They changed their clothes and sat to watch what Josh did for a living. Josh didn’t change because he figured that he would eventually have to go back out on the floor for something.

Jane and Kelly sat with Josh for the rest of the day and asked questions about his work. They also made sure to ask Ben plenty of questions too. His answers surprised them more than Josh’s answers did, and they threw Jane and Kelly for a few loops. Neither of them had ever considered a conservative black man. Rachael made sure to keep the grin hidden because this was one of her favorite things. She enjoyed watching people’s long-held beliefs tossed out the window by either Josh or Ben. Her first day was still crystal clear in her mind when her old views were destroyed forever, and her new views rose from the ashes. She was glad that Ashley was out of the office. Ashley was in court defending Ben and Josh in a patient rights infringement case. This was a common occurrence because neither Josh nor Ben was willing to sell out. Usually, a competitor’s next move when Josh and Ben turned them down was lawsuits for various dumb stuff.

Becky met up with Josh, Jane, and Kelly at the end of the day. She was caked with dirt and grease but still wore a tired smile. Josh had told the maintenance crew to make sure to send her into all the dirtiest areas, but he didn’t tell Becky that; he wasn’t stupid. Despite her being filthy, Josh gave her a hug and a kiss anyway. She melted into his arms and moaned; she was exhausted. All she wanted was food, a shower, and a bed. On the way back, Becky fell asleep while Josh, Jane, and Kelly talked quietly:

“So, Jane, I have a rather awkward question. If you don’t want to answer, I understand.”

“What’s the question, although I have an idea?”

“Where did Becky’s father go?”

“I thought that would be your question. I’ll answer it anyway because I think you deserve to know. I never knew who Becky’s father was. I was at a year-end party in college and got trashed. I mean, completely wasted. When I woke up the next morning, I was in my dorm room, naked and sore, with the clothes I had on scattered around the room. At first, I was too sick to think anything of it. After spending a few hours in the bathroom throwing up and swallowing a bunch of aspirin, I felt a little better. When I went back to my room, I noticed that my pussy was sore. My roommate was a lesbian, too, and had already left for the semester. I thought we had a wild night and that she had gotten a little aggressive, so I didn’t think anything about it. I mean, she was a bit aggressive anyway. I didn’t think anything about it until I started getting morning sickness, and I had no idea what was going on. My new roommate, Amanda, was the one who thought I might be pregnant. She had a couple of kids who stayed with their dad while she was in town. She was in town to work in the hospital while he stayed home and took care of the kids because they didn’t want to leave the school that they were going to. At first, I thought she was full of shit, then one day, she brought home some test strips and ordered me to use them. She went so far as to stand there while I peed on them. When I saw the results, I cried. I don’t think I had ever cried so hard. When she saw the results, she held me until I cried myself out. I immediately wanted to get an abortion, but she talked me out of it. Her main point was that it wasn’t the kid’s fault that I got raped. For some reason, that made sense because I knew it was my fault because I had too much to drink. For a while, I was happy that I had a new life growing inside me, then I changed again. I started to show, and things got real, but it was too late to get an abortion. After Becky was born, I thought of her as a constant reminder that men were not to be trusted and never get wasted again. Until you and Becky left San Fransico, I hadn’t gotten wasted. That night, Kelly and I got completely shit-faced.”

“Well, despite your pain, I’m so glad that you didn’t abort Becky. She means absolutely everything to me, and I would do anything to protect her. After all that she has done for me, I would a be a fool not to.”

“After all she has done for you?” asked Kelly.

“Yes. I know that you know about my problems with the fairer sex. Before Becky, I hadn’t been on a date in four years and had completely given up on meeting anyone. How many college guys have you heard of that don’t go on dates? Now I’m happier than I have ever been in my life, and I look forward to a future that includes the love of my life. I think you need to tell Becky what happened; she was pissed at you and could never figure out why you hate men.”

“I ... I ... I ... Yes, I did hate men. I was going to say that I didn’t, but I did. I hated them for what one asshole did to me, and I took it out on Becky. I’m sorry that you got caught in things, Josh. Becky could not have made a better choice than she did with you. You know I feel so much better having told that story.”

“I have another question for you, Jane, and this one will make you think and probably will hurt.”

“Go ahead, but I don’t know how you could hurt me anymore.”

“Your college roommate, were you ever mean to her or cut her down? Did you ignore her?”

“Why are you asking that?”

“A theory. Can you answer?”

“I guess I was a little mean to her, but it was college, and I don’t remember.”

“Did she ever say that she loved you or try to get your attention?”

“She never said anything, but I suppose it was possible that she loved me. We did have regular intercourse. Why?”

“And you said that she had left by when you woke up?”

“Yes. What are you getting at?” Jane was getting pissed, but Josh knew that she would be really pissed in a second.

“I think your roommate set you up to be raped. Now before you say anything, think for a second. You go to a party and get plastered. How often did that happen? From your tone in telling your story, it didn’t ever happen. You wake up in your bed naked. How did you get there? You said that your clothes were there, so you had them when you got back. Your roommate was gone before you woke up. How can you live with someone for an entire semester without saying goodbye, especially since both of you were lesbians? I gather that it wasn’t as easy being a lesbian back then, so sticking together was all that more important. She also knew that you would discount any pain as just the two of you have one last bash. Now I know it’s thin, but I think she fell in love with you and when you didn’t return her love, she got furious. I bet she was at that party and, sometime during the night, handed you a drink that she had spiked with something. She then sets you up with a horny guy friend telling him that you were on the pill and secretly wanted a guy to fuck. College guys aren’t usually known for thinking things through. Now to be fair, most people are like that in some form. All she has to do is guide the two of you back to your dorm and let the horny nature of college guys take its course. If he gets caught, it’s his neck, not hers, and she gets revenge on the woman who wouldn’t return her love.”

“SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!” Jane screamed after thinking for a minute. “I think you’re right, Josh. That bitch set me up for a revenge rape.”

“What the fuck?” Becky asked, being woken up by her mom’s screaming.

“When we get home, darling, you and your mom need to have a heart-to-heart talk. She has some disturbing things to tell you.”

Josh sent Jane and Becky into the spare bedroom to talk when they got home. While they were talking, Josh was looking for Jane’s old bitchy roommate. She had told him her name, so Josh just had to do some searching. It took him a while because he had to dig some, but he found her. She had dropped out of school, moved away, and changed her name. It didn’t do her any good because she was killed in a gruesome car accident five years after she moved. The wreck was so bad that almost every bone in her body was broken.

Finally, when Jane and Becky came in, Josh handed Jane a summary of what he had found along with a printout of the news article and her obituary. When Jane looked at her picture, she confirmed that it was indeed her old college roommate. Becky read over the information and nodded with a smile on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.