Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

A few days before spring break, Josh called Becky. He had a job to go on and wasn’t sure if Becky would want to go.

“Well, Becky, I got good news and bad news. Which do you want first?”

“Umm ... bad news.”

“I have to go to San Francisco over spring break.”

“What’s the good news?!?!”

“It’s for a job, so you can get paid if you want to go.”

“Damn it, Josh!!! I don’t want to go back to San Francisco, but I want to be with you more, so I’ll go.”

“Thank you, Becky. I wanted to spend spring break with you, but I was just hoping it could be in a nicer place. But, you’ll be getting paid, so there is that.”

“Ya, but if we happen to run into that fucking bitch it will ruin the whole week.”

“I know, sweetheart. But what are the odds that we will run into her?”

“With my luck, one hundred percent.”

“I’m so sorry, sweetheart.”

“That’s ok because she’ll get the new Becky temper if we run into her.”

“That’s my beautiful spitfire.”

“Aww. You say the nicest things.”

Before spring break, Josh flew aboard the leased company jet to a small airport near Bloomington. There Becky met him and was so excited. Not only would she get to be with Josh for an entire week, but she would also be flying on a private jet across the country. When Josh first saw her, he almost fainted. It was an unseasonably warm day, so she was wearing a white sundress and cowgirl boots with her hair in curls held back with ribbons. After recovering, he grabbed her luggage out of the car and kissed Chrissy, who had come to take the car back. Now on break, she had asked to be scheduled for as many hours as possible. Walking back to the plane, Josh was so focused on Becky that he tripped on the stairs.

After they took off, Josh told Becky they would stop in Denver overnight to drop off a specialized tech for a job there and continue in the morning. For their overnight stay in Denver, they wouldn’t be in a hotel but would be staying with Janet. When Ben told her about Josh’s cross-country trip, she insisted they stay with her instead of getting a hotel room.

Janet was waiting by the terminal when they landed. Seeing Josh and Becky, she ran to them as best she could and gave them both hugs. She was nine months pregnant, so she wasn’t moving too fast.

“Hi Josh, Hi Becky! Welcome to Denver.”

“Janet, I’ve been here before.”

“I know, but from what I’ve heard, Becky hasn’t.”

“No, I haven’t.”

“Well, come on. I’ll take you home.”

Josh got their luggage and put it in Janet’s crossover. The pilots would spend the next hour on the jet before going to their hotel for the night. Racheal had set them up in the nicest hotel in the area since Josh and Becky were staying with a friend for the evening.

As Janet was driving, she was grilling Becky with questions, and Josh was pleased that Becky was answering everything very calmly. When they pulled up to Janet’s place, Josh and Becky were in awe at the view. Looking out beyond Janet’s house were the Rocky Mountains, and the view was spectacular. Janet looked at Josh and Becky and giggled, which broke Josh and Becky’s trance, and they jumped out to get their bags. Becky immediately got cold because she still had her sundress on, and it was twenty degrees colder than it had been in Indiana. Janet smiled and showed Josh and Becky to their room before excusing themselves to get changed into something warmer and wasn’t surprised to hear moaning coming from the room. She was surprised when Becky started screaming for Josh to fill her up. When Janet started laughing, her kid decided it didn’t like being shaken so hard and began beating on mommy.

Forty minutes after going into the room, Josh and Becky came back wearing jeans and t-shirts. Janet had just finished cooking dinner as Josh walked into the kitchen and her husband got home from work. Her husband’s name was Ty, and he was a young lawyer but refused to work the super long hours of other lawyers wanting to keep his personal and professional lives balanced. Ty wasn’t a large man and just 5’10,” but handsome. Josh and he had met at his wedding, but Ty was speechless when he saw Becky and remained speechless until Janet punched him in the arm, causing Becky to giggle.

After dinner, they all sat around the family room and caught up. This was the first time Ty had heard how Josh and Becky met, and it scared him to hear how strong and violent Josh could be while Janet shrugged. Being Josh’s ex and Ben’s cousin, she knew about Josh’s sometimes violent tendencies, and they didn’t come out unless someone he cared about was threatened. Janet told Becky how she met Ty through a party at her father’s work when she was a freshman in college. It took Ty a while to get through to Janet, but he learned why once he did. She has pissed at her parents for messing up her life and setting her up with Ty.

It was about nine PM local time, and Josh and Becky were beat, so they turned in. Once they were out of hearing range, Janet told Ty about Josh and Becky’s lovemaking, and Ty just shook his head. It was evident that Josh and Becky were utterly in love, and he wondered if they had even stronger bonds than his and Janet’s. When he raised this with Janet, she confirmed it:

“Ty, you have to remember that Josh has saved Becky’s life twice and has killed five thugs doing it. That girl is completely devoted to Josh, and I know Josh is completely devoted to Becky because she wouldn’t be his fiancé if he weren’t.”

“I still can’t believe he’s killed five people.”

“He’s killed far more than that. He saved Ben and Cynthia a few years ago in Detroit when he put a dozen gang bangers in the ground. Plus, he’s been to Afghanistan for a fact-finding mission that was brutal for Josh from bits and pieces that Ben has picked up.”

“Holy shit.”

“Yep, I bet Josh is armed with a couple of knives and his Sig, and I know Becky’s armed because I caught a glimpse of her gun earlier. Knowing Josh and Gretchen, they got her that gun and trained her in its use, which means Becky is good with it.”

Ty was now really scared. He hated guns with a passion and wished all the guns in the country would be confiscated. He also knew better than to mention this because that was the one area where he and Janet disagreed. Her theory on gun control was hitting what you were aiming at; she fully supported gun rights, had a permit to carry, and usually did. Gretchen and Josh taught her to shoot when she dated Josh, and on her twenty-first birthday, Gretchen had “sold” her the gun she was trained with, not returning home until the gun was legally in Janet’s possession. When selling real estate, you can meet some unsavory individuals, especially when you work for a shady firm. The only reason that Janet was working for that outfit was to gain experience before moving on to run her firm.

Janet and Ty were woken up the following day by moaning coming from the guest room, and they smiled as they listened to Becky getting louder and louder. Finally, she started screaming, and this time she was louder than yesterday as she begged Josh to cum. Eight times Becky reached orgasm before Josh moaned loudly, and she sighed. Janet looked at Ty, and both broke down in laughter; they couldn’t have intercourse because it hurt too bad for Janet. Hurting Janet was something Ty could never stand, so they kept satisfied with oral.

Seeing they had to get up in half an hour anyway, Janet and Ty got up and started moving around and were surprised that Josh and Becky were moving around as well, but they did have a plane to catch.

“I trust you two slept well last night,” teased Janet when she saw Becky and Josh.

“We always do when we are together,” replied Becky with a smile and a wink.

Janet insisted on making everyone breakfast before they left for the day. Before Ty left, he asked if Josh and Becky were going to visit again on their way back, and Josh told him it depended on how long this job took. Ty nodded, kissed Janet, and left to go to work. Within half an hour of Ty leaving, Janet dropped Josh and Becky off at the airport.

The rest of the flight took a bit longer than they had planned because they hit some weather on the way and had to divert around it. When Josh and Becky got to their hotel, it was about one pm local time. Thankfully they were able to check-in so they could drop their bags off. The jet had to fly on to Japan to pick up a couple of techs before taking them to Alaska to work on some robots for the oil industry in Valdez.

After checking in, Josh and Becky went to the facility where they would be working. It was a recycling center that needed a new way to sort recycling. Ben and Josh had been working on just such a robot before the call went out for one, so they could respond much quicker than other firms. This robot would be able to sort all the recycling much faster and more accurately than humans making it ideal for single-stream recycling and therefore making people’s lives easier. This visit was to install the heart of the operation. Two teams of techs had been working on the support systems for a couple of weeks, and now it was time for the heart, but it would still be another week before the robot could be fired up.

As soon as Josh and Becky walked into the center, they had to start solving problems. It seemed that the center’s management wanted to make changes that had nothing to do with the actual operation of the machine but would add massively to the cost. Josh worked up a quote for them and put some massive padding to help persuade them not to go through with it. If they did, the techs would be getting a very nice bonus for putting up with everything. To Josh’s mild surprise, the bid was accepted almost as soon as the ink was dry, and he just shook his head and went to tell the techs. To calm them down, he mentioned their bonus for this job, and they cheered up quickly. The bid almost doubled the cost to the city and added a week to the job. In the opinion of the entire crew, these were stupid modifications that shouldn’t have been done. When Becky heard what had happened, she shook her head:

“I can’t believe they approved that.”

“From our experience, Becky, many government organizations pull this kind of crap, and it doesn’t matter where they are on the political spectrum. It’s not their money, so they don’t care. Also, we are dealing with bureaucrats who have no oversight. When we settle on Mars, I bet the same shit will happen there,” explained Josh.

Josh and Becky helped out for the rest of the day to get everything ready to install the heart as soon as it arrived; It wasn’t a place where you wanted to leave stuff lying around. Josh insisted every one of the techs for this project carry a gun or a combat knife at all times, and this policy had saved one of the female techs on the first day. After a week, the bums in the area knew to leave the techs alone, so all the techs had to worry about were gangs in the area and the upper city government. The gangs seemed to be more intelligent, while the city government was more ruthless. The average beat cops didn’t have a problem with the techs being armed as long as they knew about it. The techs with firearms had federal licenses to carry to keep the city government from saying anything.

After finishing up for the day, Josh and Becky stopped at one of her favorite restaurants to eat; Josh was more than happy to defer to her judgment because she was a native. Since Becky was in company overalls with her hair in a ponytail, none of the staff recognized her. As soon as they were seated, Josh had to use the bathroom, and right after he went through the bathroom door, Becky’s heart stopped. Coming out of the lady’s room was a woman who looked like an older version of Becky with a butch haircut. It was Jane. Becky watched as another woman greeted her with a hug and kiss as they began to move toward the exit and hoped Jane wouldn’t see her, but her luck sucked. As soon as Jane saw Becky, she walked over.

“Hello, Rebecca. Dump that rapist yet?”

“Hello to you too, bitch. You mean that wonderful man who is my fiancé and will soon be my husband?”

Now the lady who was with Jane spoke up:

“Hey, how dare you call her a bitch?!?!”

“She is the bitch. It’s not my fault that the truth hurts. I bet that she didn’t tell you that she had a daughter, and I’m that daughter.”

The lady with Jane was moving her mouth, but no sound was coming out.

“Daughter?!” she finally got out.

“Yep. I went to college convinced by her,” pointing at Jane, “that I was a lesbian but met a wonderful man who straightened me out, and now we are engaged to be married the first Saturday in June. Also, I was a hardcore socialist, but now I give speeches supporting capitalism. Josh, my fiancé, is part owner of a large farm and a robotics firm. Jane is a bitch because she disowned me for getting together with a man.”

“Holy shit. Did you disown your daughter Jane?”

“Yes, I did.”

“Jane, you’re an idiot. If I had just one wish, it would be to have my daughter back, but that will never happen. You have that chance, and you shouldn’t pass on it.” Now looking at Becky. “I’m sorry, dear, my name is Kelly, and I’m Jane’s wife.”

“Well, hello, Kelly. How long have you two been married?”

“Since January. We have been dating since August.”

“Wow, mom. It sounds like you disowned me long before you told me.” Jane tried to say something, but Becky rode right over her. “So Kelly, did my mother tell you about Thanksgiving and how she seduced another woman into her bed. She also tried o fix up the lady’s daughter with me.”

“Yes, I know about Amber. Didn’t know anything about a daughter.”

“Yep, mom used the fact that I was staying with her at grandma’s to help seduce Amber.” Becky looked past Kelly, “It looks like you get to meet my fiancé now because here he comes.”

Josh walked up, and Becky introduced Kelly to him. Kelly was impressed with Josh’s manners and size. Josh was soft-spoken and kind, but one look at him told everyone that he wasn’t someone you wanted to piss off. He shook her hand and invited them the join him and Becky. Jane didn’t want anything to do with Josh or Becky, but Kelly overruled her, telling Jane:

“If you can’t say anything nice, shut up. I would love to learn about my step-daughter, who I didn’t even know I had.”

Kelly told Becky how she and Jane met before getting married right after New Year’s Eve and that she worked as a sociologist for the city. Kelly’s real daughter had been killed a few years before when she crossed the road where she shouldn’t have and was hit. The only plus was that her death was swift and painless. On the anniversary of her death, Kelly would meet with the driver of the vehicle, and together they would put flowers on the girl’s grave. After Kelly got done talking about herself, she asked Josh about himself.

She noticed that Josh didn’t want to provide many details about how he met Becky, so she kept pushing. Eventually, she went too far, and Josh got up to leave. Becky had been waiting for this and got up as well. For the first time, Jane spoke up:

“If you don’t tell her, I will.”

Becky and Josh looked at each other and shrugged:

“Fine, but not here.” Josh’s voice was flat and hard, with a definite edge of warning in it.

“Well, let’s go back to the house, and we can get some drinks,” chirped Kelly.

Josh looked at Becky, and she nodded, so they headed out. They got into Kelly’s car, and she drove to Becky’s childhood home. Since it was starting to get late, Becky asked:

“Do I even have a room left, mom?”

“Yes, you do. I’m saving it for you when you give up on this stupid idea of being with a guy.”

“Mom, Josh is all man, not that you would know anything about that. I love him with all my heart and would go with him to the pits of hell.”

Jane was getting pissed, but Kelly put her hand on Jane’s knee to calm her down. The rest of the trip was silent. When they got back to Jane and Kelly’s place, Kelly made everyone drinks, but Jane said Becky wasn’t old enough to drink. Becky got up and poured herself a shot of vodka, which she promptly downed. She looked at Jane with a smart-ass smirk, and Kelly was speechless. Josh came up behind Becky to see what kind of booze was available. Seeing his choices, he made himself an Irish whiskey neat and Becky a Tequila Sunrise. He then made Kelly and Jane Cosmopolitans.

Drinks in hand, Josh told the story of how he and Becky met. Becky then told the story of her hunting Josh down and their first weekend together. Kelly was stunned at how cold Becky was, but Becky’s theory was better than me. After observing Josh and Becky for a while and listening to their stories, Kelly turned to Jane.

“Darling, you need to apologize to your daughter for everything you have done to her. Obviously, she and Josh belong together, and it’s for all the right reasons that they are together. Not only that, but it’s Becky’s life to live, not yours, and if she wants to be with a man, then that’s her choice. I’m thrilled for her to find someone she loves and loves her so completely. I see them staying together for the rest of their lives. Do you want to miss out on your own daughter’s wedding or the eventual birth of your grandchildren? I know I wouldn’t if I could.”

Jane looked at Kelly and got up to pace. Nobody said anything while Jane walked back and forth. While waiting, Becky leaned against Josh and fell asleep. Josh wrapped his arms protectively around Becky and dozed off as well. Looking at the couple, Kelly’s heart just melted; she had never seen a happier couple. Eventually, Jane stopped pacing and went up to Josh and Becky. Seeing her daughter sitting there so peacefully, Jane broke down in tears. Kelly wrapped her arms around Jane while she sobbed quietly. Jane finally cried herself out and went to wake Josh and Becky up. The second she touched Josh’s arm, he moved and grabbed her wrist. Josh was so quick that Jane didn’t even know what happened until she was in severe pain. Looking into Josh’s eyes, Jane about peed herself; his eyes, usually a calming blue, were empty, cold, and emotionless. When he saw it was only Jane, he released her.

“Never do that again. You’re damn lucky you didn’t get shot or have your wrist broken.”

“Shot with what?” Kelly asked.

She wasn’t worried, just curious. That curiosity turned to fear when Josh pulled out his Sig. By now, Becky was awake and pulled out her Smith & Wesson.

“Becky, when did you get a gun, and why do you even need one!?!?” Jane shrieked

“Josh gave it to me for Christmas, then he and his sister trained me on using it. It turns out that I’m very good with this gun and hit my target about 97% of the time. I have a gun because I’ve been attacked twice since I started college. That’s not including when Ben saved us in North Carolina or all the times I’ve been threatened here. It’s far better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it.”

“What about North Carolina?” asked Jane.

“Oh, Ben saved Josh and me from getting into a nasty bar fight when some of the locals wanted to “have some fun” with us. If Josh’s shoulder hadn’t been so bad, maybe we would have gotten into it with the bastards, but Josh’s shoulder was fucked up, so he couldn’t fight back.”

Eventually, Jane got her apology out, and Becky gladly accepted it. Kelly then asked if they had any weekend plans. They did, they had to get work done on the robot, but they would have enough time for some sightseeing. That and Becky wanted to show Josh off to some of her old classmates. Kelly then asked the question that made Jane freeze:

“Becky, would you and Josh like to stay here tonight?”

“All of our gear is at the hotel, Kelly, and it’s only a five-minute walk to the job site.”

“Please? I really would like to get to know you and Josh.”

“Fine, but first thing tomorrow, someone needs to take us back to our hotel so we can change clothes for work.”

“Or you can stay here for the week,” suggested Kelly.

“Who would pick us up when we get done or take us to work?”

“I will,” volunteered Kelly.

“Why?” asked Josh. “For the most part, we are normal college students.”

“Because I don’t have a daughter of my own, and since Becky is my stepdaughter, I want to get to know her and, by extension, you, Josh. Even if Jane doesn’t want to be part of our lives, I would like to be if you would let me.”

Josh and Becky looked at each other and shrugged.

“OK, please take us to the hotel tomorrow morning and then pick us up at about 2 pm.”

“Thank you, Josh; I doubt you realize just what this means to me.”

“Then you better keep Jane under control because if she pulls the same shit she did the last time we met, Becky and I will be out of here and never talk to you again. You also won’t have to worry about where we will be going because we are not checking out until we head back home.”

“Ok. That’s a fair deal.”

Josh and Becky took off to get a shower. Since Josh didn’t have any clothes, Kelly took his clothes after he got into the shower and took them to wash them quickly. It had been a long time since Kelly had touched a man’s boxers and old fears welled up. She shoved them down and started Josh’s clothes; he had taken all of his stuff out of his pants before turning them over.

Kelly returned to Jane, and they sat together on the couch to talk. They heard the shower stop, and then it got quiet but not for long. After about ten minutes, Becky still hadn’t come down, and they heard Becky cut loose with an ear-piercing scream. They raced up the stairs, but before they burst into Becky’s room, they heard her moaning loudly and begging Josh to fuck her brains out.

Jane blushed every shade of red possible as she went from embarrassed to angry and back to embarrassment as Becky got louder and louder. Kelly was on her knees, laughing as quietly as possible, which wasn’t easy. Finally, Becky cried out:

“OH GOD, JOSH! I FEEL YOUR COCK GETTING BIGGER! YOU’RE STRETCHING ME SO GOOD! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME! FILL MY CUNT UP WITH YOUR BABY CREAM! FIIIIILLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Inside Becky’s room, Josh was on his back, and Becky had an arm and a leg across Josh with her pussy leaking on Josh’s thigh. They were panting and waiting for their heart rates to slow down. Becky was so happy that she finally could fuck a man in her old room. This act changed the room from one of a teenager into a space of a young woman in Becky’s mind. Josh was happy because Becky’s bed was so much more comfortable than their hotel bed was. In their haste, they had forgotten about Jane and Kelly. When Becky remembered and said something about it, Josh just shrugged. Becky then smiled and molded her body to Josh’s as they fell asleep. It had been a very long day, and they were exhausted.

Once Josh’s clothes were dry, Kelly quietly went into Becky’s room and put them on her dresser. Before she left, she and Jane looked at the sleeping couple. To say that they looked comfortable and happy was an understatement.

The following day, Josh and Becky were up early and greeted the day with vigorous exercise. This woke Jane and Kelly up, who ended up getting up to get coffee. Half an hour later, Josh and Becky came bouncing down the stairs.

“Thank you for washing my clothes last night, Kelly.”

Kelly just nodded as she tried to force more coffee down her throat. Becky cocked her head and asked:

“What’s wrong, Kelly? Didn’t you sleep last night?”

Jane spoke up:

“We would have if my daughter hadn’t woken us up. I mean, my god! Haven’t you two ever heard of sleeping in?”

“Of course, we have, mom. But we love each other so much that we can’t keep our hands off each other, I’m a serious nymphomaniac, and we’re much younger than you.”

“BECKY!!! There are some things that a mother doesn’t need to know about her daughter. Wait, did you just call me OLD?!?!”

“Oh, you mean stuff like Josh’s cock stretches me very nicely or that I love the taste of his cum. I called you old because you ARE!!” and Becky stuck her tongue out at Jane.

As Jane was gagging and Kelly shook her head, Josh and Becky grabbed a couple of apples off the counter and began talking shop. Their conversation quickly went right over Jane and Kelly’s heads as they sat there and tried to make sense of what the kids were talking about. After they were done with their apples, Josh and Becky told Kelly they were ready to go. Kelly was still trying to wake up when Jane surprised them when she said she would go along.

After Josh and Becky were dropped off, they went right to work. They had to do a few things before the heart of the operation showed up Monday morning. To their surprise, they got done hours earlier than they thought, so they called Kelly, but since she didn’t answer, so Josh and Becky walked back to their hotel, showered, and relaxed until it was time for Kelly to pick them up.

When Kelly pulled up, Jane wasn’t with her; she had to run into work. This gave Kelly some time to ask Becky some sensitive questions about her mom. Kelly was shocked when she learned that Jane had tried forcing Becky to be a lesbian and all the other activities that Jane had forced Becky to do. Then Kelly learned about Josh’s gay friend that committed suicide. She was ok until Josh made Kelly realize that Jane had done the same thing to Becky. Kelly exploded when she realized that Josh was right.

By the time they got home, Kelly was fuming at what Jane had done to Becky. Josh and Becky wisely snuck away to let Kelly sizzle so they wouldn’t get burnt. Once in Becky’s room, Becky started to shake, so they lay on her bed, and Josh held her tight until she fell asleep, but it wasn’t a good sleep. Josh could tell she was having nightmares because she kept twitching and murmuring in her sleep. Then Josh heard Jane come home, and the battle royal started up downstairs, waking Becky up. She got out of bed with a fire in her eyes that Josh prayed to every god he could think of would never be pointed at him.

Becky went downstairs and found Jane and Kelly nose to nose, yelling at each other. Josh watched as Becky looked at him, and he knew what Becky wanted him to do when she covered her ears. Josh had a set of leather lungs, and his voice boomed out. Jane and Kelly froze and stared at Josh before Becky caught their attention, and they saw the fire in her eyes.

Becky walked to where she was in front of the older women and pushed them to the couch. Josh, not being stupid, kept his distance; his Celtic queen was showing the temper that went along with her flaming red hair. Jane had never seen this kind of temper in her daughter and was terrified. Becky was pissed but kept her voice even and cold, which added to how terrifying she seemed.

“What are you two arguing about? I’ll tell you. You two are arguing about something that happened in the past. It’s done and over; it can’t be changed. I not only survived but thrived with Josh’s help. I’ve also forgiven mom for her preaching when I was younger, and Josh helped me realize that mom’s preaching was just her ignorance speaking. So now the question is will mom learn and admit that she was wrong about all men. Josh is proof that not all men are bad, and mom is proof that women can be as nasty as she claimed men are. Kelly, you are supposed to be a scientist, yet you act like a fucking child. I thought this was the stuff you studied ... wait a second.” Becky paused. “That’s why you insisted that Josh and I stay here, isn’t it? You didn’t want to get to know us; you wanted to study us, to see why we work together so well and why I don’t claim to be a lesbian anymore. Well, Kelly?” The rage in Becky’s voice cut like a razor.

Kelly bowed her head down and put her face in her hands as Jane ran her hand across her back.

“I’m so sorry, Becky, but yes, that’s part of the reason why I insisted that you and Josh stay with us. The rest is I want you and your mom to get over your differences because I’ve permanently lost a daughter and didn’t want Jane to live through the same thing.”

“It’s probably a bit late for that.”

Without saying anything more, Becky went over to Josh and pulled him into the kitchen so they could talk. Wisely Kelly and Jane stayed on the couch, and while there, they cried into each other. After they finished crying, they couldn’t hear any sounds in the kitchen but could smell something good. They got up and went to the kitchen but found the door locked. An hour later, Becky came out and announced that dinner was served. While cooking, Josh had talked Becky into giving her mom a chance. When Jane and Kelly came into the kitchen, they found Josh finishing setting the table and a lovely gourmet Italian meal.

“When did you learn how to cook, Becky?”

“Mom, did it occur to you that Josh did the cooking? I was just the lackey.”

Turning to Josh:

“I’m sorry, Josh, but I’ve never seen a man willingly cooking.”

“Well, now you have.” Josh was getting pissed with Jane’s constant stereotyping.

They all sat down and enjoyed a delicious meal. It was one of the best that Jane had ever eaten. She stopped looking at Josh as an “evil man” and looked at him as a person. To her surprise, Jane found that Josh was perfect for Becky, and they worked together really well. Her thinking was interrupted when Becky leaned back and belched. Happy, she rubbed her belly and looked at Josh:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.