Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Now that school was back for the spring semester, Josh and Becky returned to their long-distance relationship. It was hard on them because they had grown so close over Christmas that they were more like one person instead of a couple. At least Becky had Chrissy to keep her occupied, but not in a sexual way. A few days after they got back, Chrissy’s parents had called her and reamed her for not going home during winter break. They had lined up several influential people to share Chrissy and her not showing up left her parents looking bad. Everything good that had happened to Chrissy was being threatened. After the phone call, Chrissy went to Becky in tears:

“Becky, can I sleep with you tonight?”

“Yes, you can. But, why?”

“My parents called and threatened that if I didn’t come home for spring break, they would stop paying for school and would come to pull me out of school.”

“Oh no!!”

“Ya. For tonight can you hold me, please?”

“Anything you need, Chrissy.”

Chrissy climbed into bed with Becky and curled up in a tight ball, and Becky curled up behind her and cuddled her. Laying there, Becky figured out why Josh liked to cuddle her, and it had nothing to do with the fact that both girls were wearing only panties and a t-shirt. She put her arms around Chrissy, relaxed, and fell asleep. Chrissy fell asleep just as fast. The following day they had a chat, and Becky agreed to help Chrissy in any way possible for as long as possible.

Becky made sure that Chrissy maintained her discipline, which at first was hard. As the weeks went by, Chrissy began to see early results of the changes she had been making, and the results were astonishing. Her grades were now that of a straight-A student instead of the Cs of the first semester. She no longer went out to parties but stayed in her dorm to study with Becky. They helped each other with their assignments and stayed out of trouble. Becky and Chrissy also started taking self-defense classes off-campus. Since Chrissy had a car, they would go together, and Becky would pay for gas and membership fees. Toward the end of January, Chrissy got a job as an assistant to a graphic designer from one of Josh’s contacts. From her first day on the job, Chrissy loved it. Her boss was understanding and willing to help her grow. Chrissy was now on the road to independence from her parents while she and Becky slept together every night. Chrissy found she could sleep much better and didn’t need to sleep so long by sleeping with Becky.

Josh went right back to working on his senior year project and working on his robot designs with Ben. Only now, Josh fully understood the bouts of blues that Ben had always faced during long school stretches, and Ben helped Josh keep on track. Every two weeks or so, Josh and Ben would go down to IU, or the girls would come up to Purdue for the weekend.

The first time Becky and Cynthia came up to Purdue was the first weekend in February. Once again, Becky had cut her last class on Thursday so that they could spend more time with the guys. This semester, that class was a gender studies class that Becky hated. She now viewed these classes as a waste of time and money and worked on a petition to try and force the university to stop bullying students from taking these classes. Chrissy worked every weekend, so the only time she saw Josh was when he came down. Working every weekend was her choice, and she was working all the hours she could get while getting her schoolwork done. Chrissy could have worked even more hours if she had a secure internet connection.

Cynthia had a key to the guy’s house, so she let them in. Walking in, it is evident that Josh had just gotten out of the shower. His hair was wet, and he wore only a towel around his middle. Becky didn’t care and jumped up into his arms while Ben sat laughing on the couch. Not to be outdone by Becky, Cynthia straddled Ben and shut him up by sealing his lips shut with hers. The guy’s hands quickly found their way into the girl’s clothing, and clothing started flying.

Becky was the first of the girls to get naked but hadn’t beat Cynthia by very much. Nobody even waited to get to the bedrooms when Cynthia pushed Ben to lay on the couch so she could ride him cowgirl style. Becky looked over and yelled:

“YEE-HAW! YOU GO, GIRL!! SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY!!”

Josh would have started laughing, but he was too busy. He picked Becky up and, using his strong hands, held her so that he could slide his cock up into her. Becky moaned loudly as Josh slid into her tunnel and chirped when his cock bottomed out. Now Becky started using her leg muscles to push and pull Josh as he was using his hands and arms to do the same to her. Becky also used the vaginal muscles to grip Josh’s cock, increasing their pleasure. Here Becky made an exciting discovery. The more she worked to increase Josh’s pleasure, the more her pleasure increased. Josh also made an exciting discovery: Becky’s trips to the gym had tightened her vaginal muscles. Together they moved toward their orgasm. Becky had a surprise orgasm triggered by the sound of Cynthia having a massive orgasm rip through her. Josh now had her pinned against a wall to keep her safely under control. All this did was increase Becky’s pleasure even more. Quickly she had another one that caused her to yell at the top of her lungs. This was all it took for Ben to fill Cynthia up, causing her to have another earth-shattering orgasm. All this cumming was too much for Josh as he groaned and unloaded a couple of weeks’ worth of cum into Becky’s waiting womb. Now they slid down the wall, and Josh made sure that he landed on the bottom. Becky sprawled across him with his cock still inside her, where they promptly fell asleep, joining Ben and Cynthia in dreamland.

Cynthia was the first to wake up, and the first thing she saw was Becky’s nude body curved so that it would have maximum contact with Josh. She looked down at Ben and found that he was out cold. From Josh and Becky, there was light snoring. Cynthia smiled as she carefully got up to get something to drink. Her first step almost ended in disaster when she found her leg muscles were protesting furiously. After standing still for a minute, Cynthia was able to carefully walk to the kitchen. This was the first time she remembered being sore after sex; happy always, sore never, but at least it was a good kind of sore. When Cynthia had finished in the kitchen, the other three had started to stir.

Watching Becky stand up, Cynthia almost started laughing. Becky had a river of cum running down her legs, and her crotch was still nearly as red as her bush. Looking at Becky, Cynthia found that she was getting wet. Becky was the first natural redhead Cynthia had ever seen naked, and she was just as smoking hot as all the rumors said. Looking at Becky, Cynthia wondered what it would look like if Ben made love to her. She could guess the color contrast between Ben’s almost black skin and Becky’s snow-white skin would be stunning, but unfortunately, Becky wasn’t interested in Ben that way. Cynthia watched as Becky looked at Ben’s naked body and didn’t flinch, but her reaction was evident when looking at Josh. The more Cynthia thought about it, the more she didn’t want it to happen because Ben was all hers, and Josh was too much like her sibling for her to have that kind of fun with him. Usually, Cynthia supported sharing, except when it came to sharing Ben. However, she wouldn’t stop it or punish Ben if it did happen.

That evening, the four of them went to our dinner for their valentine’s celebration because they wouldn’t see each other until early March. Between school and big projects at work, Josh and Ben were going to be extremely busy during the rest of the month. That was ok because Cynthia and Becky had several exams to study for, and Becky had a couple of papers to write.

Friday morning, Becky wanted to look for a cheap car she could use to visit Josh when she wanted. The two most important features they were looking for were low operating cost and reliability, with Becky demanding she pay for the car and operating cost so she could start building her credit history. Josh was proud of her for doing things independently and understood that if they did break up, she would have something of her own by doing things this way. After looking, Becky settled on a slightly used Honda Civic with some of the other cars not big enough for her to sit comfortably or were so underpowered that the area’s hilly terrain could be a problem. Some of the other ones they looked at, Josh wondered why they were even on a lot; they were in so bad of shape. This would probably be her only car purchase because she knew her next vehicle would have to be a crossover or small SUV.

As they worked their way back home, they stopped and bought some smaller accessories that Becky would need, like a small tool kit and an emergency roadside kit. She also got a phone charger and seat covers. Ben would never sit comfortably in it, but Becky didn’t see where she would be hauling him around. Becky spent eight thousand on the car and another couple of hundred on accessories.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.