Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Josh and Becky drove back up to his home, talking the whole time. Becky was making fantastic progress at figuring out Josh’s girl problems. She didn’t realize just how badly hurt he was. Then losing Janet because of her parents didn’t help matters. As they pulled into the farm, Becky began to fully understand Josh’s pain. The wounds in his back were so deep that they had never fully healed; now, Becky had to deal with them. She had known that Josh had some trust issues and now was beginning to understand how bad they were and how lucky she was to have broken through his shell, but also how lucky she was that Josh didn’t go back into his shell when Becky pushed him.

They got out of the truck, grabbed their clothes, and headed into the house. Gretchen was in the kitchen, and she gave Becky one hell of a kiss when she walked through the door. Josh gave them a wolf whistle as he went by to put his dirty clothes in the laundry. As soon as Becky and Gretchen finished their kiss, Becky followed.

Once they got back, they told Gretchen of everything that had happened, and Gretchen was jealous that Josh would fuck other women but not her. Becky caught on to Gretchen’s jealousy and nodded slightly. She would start to work on Josh. It might take some time, but Becky was determined to give Gretchen the Josh experience. After everything Gretchen had done for Becky, she deserved to have at least one of her dreams come true.

Since Becky and Josh were hungry, they raided the fridge for Thanksgiving leftovers. This year there was a lot because Josh hadn’t been at dinner, and he would make up for it now with Becky’s help. As they ate, Gretchen got Josh caught up on what was happening with the farm. It was doing very well, but Gretchen could see some room for improvement. Plus, one of the robots needed to be worked on, but it was a two-person job. They would have to work on that in the morning because Josh was exhausted from traveling and his morning fuck seasons with Alice.

After cleaning up from dinner, Becky begged Josh to play some music for her. This was one request that Josh was all too happy to fulfill. Gretchen was happy too because she also enjoyed it when Josh played. This time, instead of the piano, Josh started with his guitar. Since Becky asked first, Josh played some love songs for her before moving to the piano. Now he played some upbeat music and told Gretchen and Becky to go on and dance some, and dance they did as Josh watched. He no longer had a problem with Gretchen and Becky together like this because he knew without a doubt that Becky loved him.

So, Gretchen and Becky danced to whatever Josh played for them. He played everything from classical to country, from fast to slow. After an hour and a half, Becky and Gretchen were exhausted; all three stopped for the night and got ready for bed. Becky was so tired that she passed out when her head hit Josh’s shoulder. Josh wasn’t very far behind her. He had his girl back where she belonged, and he couldn’t be happier.

The following day, Josh and Becky woke up at about the same time, so they could say good morning to each other before either of them got out of bed. Unfortunately, they both had to pee, putting a hold on their lovemaking for a few minutes. As soon as they were done, though, they launched themselves at each other and began to kiss ferociously. Becky had her arms and legs wrapped around Josh with his cock trapped between their stomachs. Josh walked over so that they could fall onto the bed. The way they fell, Becky ended up on top of Josh. He hurried up the bed, and Becky followed. As soon as Josh stopped, Becky flipped around so they could sixty-nine. The feeling of Josh’s talented tongue against her pussy while his cock was in her mouth was unparalleled in Becky’s experience.

Now Becky had a dilemma, did she want Josh’s cum in her mouth where she could taste it or in her pussy where she could feel it. If she wanted it in her mouth, she would be getting her orgasm with his very talented tongue, whereas if she took it in her vagina, her orgasm would come from his tool, which he was very gifted in using. It was a choice that Becky couldn’t make, but Josh made it when he sent Becky over the edge. This orgasm hit Becky by surprise and caused her to scream even though she still had his cock in her mouth.

While she was screaming, Josh slipped his cock out of her mouth so that she wouldn’t accidentally bite him. While Josh got comfortable, Becky tried to figure out what truck ran her over. Eventually, Becky recovered and swung around to where she had her head on his shoulder. Josh hadn’t cum, but he wasn’t bothered. He would empty his balls into Becky later. Then Becky realized that Josh hadn’t cum yet:

“I’m sorry, Josh. I just realized that you hadn’t cum yet.”

And she started to move down to where she could suck his cock, but Josh stopped her.

“Don’t worry about it, sweetheart; you’ll get me later.”

Becky was worried some now. Since when does a guy turn down a blowjob. This was the first time Josh had ever turned her down, and she wondered what was going through his head. They laid there for another half an hour before getting up. Becky hoped that Josh would change his mind, but he never did.

In the kitchen, Josh made them a big breakfast; Gretchen was already out of the house since there was a lot of work to do. After breakfast, they went to where the robot needed to be fixed and found Gretchen. She was just finishing up with some small stuff and was ready for Josh’s help. It took them a couple of hours to get everything up and running again, even with Becky’s help.

It was noon before they got everything finished, and Becky was tired but not exhausted because she had been hitting the gym in her free time. Becky had lost the extra pounds she had put on during her first months in college and started developing muscle. She enjoyed swimming the most, and her muscle development reflected that, with her breast muscles developing nicely, pushing her breast out and up. In addition to the muscle, she was being hit on by guys and gals, helping her confidence. She usually turned everyone down, but she would go out with someone once in a while just to get some free coffee or add a bit to her social life. She couldn’t cheat on Josh, so she never kissed any of the people she went out with. She could only be with someone else when Josh was there with her.

After they got done, Josh had to run to town to get a few things done. Usually, Becky would have gone with him, but she wanted to talk with Gretchen this time. Once Josh was gone, Becky opened up to Gretchen. She told Gretchen of her coffee dates and Josh not letting her finish him off.

“Does Josh know about your coffee dates?”

“Not that I know of. He does know that I’ve been going to the gym.”

“Becky, I’m willing to bet that, at the very least, Josh suspects your coffee dates. Now I’m not saying the two events are connected. I also bet you’re reading too much into this morning, but you need to tell him. Especially if people are trying to pick you up. Just think about how you would like it if it was the other way around.”

“Ya, I would be kind of pissed. You think that I’m reading too much into this morning?”

“Yep. I’ve had the same thing happen to me before. Josh probably wasn’t in the mood this morning, but he did what he did to make you happy. If this becomes a regular thing, then you have a problem. Once doesn’t mean anything, and once you two live together, you’ll find out what I mean. Sometimes stress or other factors will kill your libido, but you have sex to care for your partner. That goes in both directions, honey.”

“Oh Gretchen, what would I ever do without you?”

“Well, you most likely wouldn’t be with Josh.”

“I know that, Gretchen. I really don’t know how I can thank you.”

“Don’t hurt Josh. He means everything to me.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, Gretchen. I feel the same way.”

After their chat, they went to do some yoga, and Gretchen was impressed with Becky’s muscles. Becky still had her trimmed bush, but she kept it trimmed a little longer than Gretchen had it. Josh liked her bush. Basically, she kept the sides and lips clean and only trimmed the wild hairs on her mound.

As there were finishing up their yoga, Becky’s mom called. Gretchen could only hear Becky’s side, but it was evident that Becky wasn’t happy. She sounded downright pissed, and her face was redder than her hair. As soon as Becky got off the phone, she broke down in tears.

“My mom disowned me,” Becky sobbed. “She went to the store and ran into Amber and Alice and saw they had plan B in their shopping cart. Mom’s claiming that I helped Josh rape them, and I told her they were more than willing. At least mom slipped and said they claimed the same thing when she confronted them. Now I have no money coming in and no chance at scholarships from back home. Mom knows or sits on selection boards for many I was counting on to pay for most of my schooling. Thankfully, Josh and Ben insisted on paying me for that work in North Carolina because that has given me some cushion.”

Becky went back to sobbing while Gretchen held her and wondered how a mother could do such an underhanded thing to her child. Just then, she heard the garage door open and Josh’s truck pull in. When he walked in, he found Gretchen holding a distressed Becky. Josh got on the other side of Becky and held her tight while Gretchen told him what was going on. Once Josh had the whole story, he nodded and got up to go to his room for a minute. When he got back, he got on his knees in front of Becky:

“Becky?” Josh asked softly, and she looked at him. “I was going to give this to you in a couple of weeks for Christmas, but now I can’t think of a better time.” Josh then pulled a ring out of his pocket. “Rebecca Murrey, will you marry me?”

Becky looked at Josh with tears still streaming down her face. Then at the ring he held in his fingers.

“What?” she squeaked.

“Will you marry me, Becky? I love you, and I can’t imagine living the rest of my life without you. You make me happier than I have ever been, could ever hope to be, or have any right to be.”

Becky launched herself at him and knocked him flat on his back:

“YES! YES! YES!”

Becky was still crying, but now it was for joy. Her biological family might be gone, but her new family had stuck by her side. Right now, she had more important things to think of, like trying to kiss the lips right off of Josh’s face. She made one hell of an effort to do just that too. Only Gretchen laughing her ass off caused Becky to stop.

“If you cause him chapped lips, Becky, he might have difficulty kissing you for a couple of days.”

Now Becky blushed crimson while Josh got in on the laughing. Josh finally stopped laughing:

“Hey, let’s tell mom and dad about their future daughter-in-law.”

Becky held her hand out, and Josh slipped the ring on her finger. He had gotten her size from an analysis of a picture of Becky. The girls quickly agreed to Josh’s idea, dressed, and ran to the truck. As soon as they got in the truck, Becky had Gretchen take a picture of the ring while smiling for the camera. Becky then sent that picture to Chrissy, other college friends, and Cynthia. Just to piss her mom off, Becky sent the photo to her along with the message that she wasn’t invited to the wedding. The last thing she did was post it on Facebook with a summary of what happened. She knew that Amber and Alice would see it because they had added Becky as a friend. The congratulations from Becky’s new and old friends began coming in within just a couple of minutes.

As Josh drove, Becky and Gretchen were reading the messages. They had been careful to make sure that Josh’s parents didn’t see any of the news, so they didn’t get an advanced warning. When they got there, Gretchen bet Becky an oral season that they would notice the ring within a minute, even without being told. As far as Becky was concerned, this was a win/win bet, and took it.

Liz and Sam were both in the living room, and Sam got the door when the trio got there. As soon as Becky said hi to Liz, Sam noticed the ring:

“So, do you three have some news for us?” he asked.

Liz was confused until Becky brought her left hand into view.

“OH MY GOD!!” Liz screamed.

She pulled Becky in for a hug, and they shed a couple of tears while hugging. Finally, they separated, and Josh filled his parents in on the events that caused him to ask Becky early. Almost as soon as Josh finished, Ben called him and gave his congratulations to Josh and condolences to Becky, causing everyone to start laughing. After Ben got off the phone, Becky knew that she had to attend to one thing, and the earlier, the better. She stood up so that she had everyone’s attention:

“I have one condition to marry Josh.” She paused long enough to make sure everyone was looking at her. “I want a prenup so that nobody can accuse me of being a gold digger and also to protect Gretchen and Ben from possible future harm.”

Josh looked at her and nodded. That was a very reasonable request on her part and one that they could take care of once school let out for Christmas. Liz then spoke up:

“Hey, we need to go celebrate!”

Everyone agreed, and Sam suggested one of the best formal restaurants in town. Typically, reservations on that short of notice would be impossible, but his sister owned it, so all he had to do was call. Josh, Becky, and Gretchen all agreed, but they had a problem, Becky didn’t have any of her formal clothes with her. Sam made the reservation for late that evening, and Liz insisted on her, Gretchen, and Becky going dress shopping. Becky wasn’t even given the option of backing out; Gretchen wouldn’t let her. After the girls left, Sam and Josh firmed up all the time, and Josh went back home. Liz would drop the girls off when they were done.

Once Josh got home, he pulled his suit out and ran the lint brush over it. He would do that again once he got it on. His tux was at his Purdue house. While he waited, he got some work done on a new robot. This one was one of Ben’s, and Josh was helping refine some of the mechanical systems. He got done just before the girls got home and climbed in the shower.

When Gretchen and Becky got home, they heard the shower running, so Becky took her new dress into Gretchen’s room. Liz had bought her a new dress, and nothing Becky could do would change her mind. They had managed to find one that looked good off the rack, but Liz would have taken it to one of her friends to get it altered if they had time.

To save time, Gretchen and Becky showered together. While they rubbed each other a bit, they didn’t have time to play very much. They still had to do their hair and put on their make-up. Meanwhile, Josh shaved and put his suit on. After getting dressed, he went back to his computer to goof around until the girls were ready.

Twenty minutes later, he heard Gretchen clear her throat behind him. When he turned around, his eyes almost jumped out of his head. Gretchen had her blonde hair done up and had enough makeup to highlight her cheeks and eyes. Her dark blue dress hugged her curves and showed plenty of cleavages. As hot as Gretchen was, she couldn’t hold a candle to Becky. Becky’s hair had been curled and tied up enough to show off her slender neck. In her ears were a pair of emerald earrings that Becky had borrowed from Liz, and they just happened to match her eyes. Becky didn’t have any make-up on her cheeks because Josh loved her freckles, and she didn’t need it anyway. The dress that Becky had gotten was green and had spaghetti straps. She had got green because her hair and eyes almost fluoresced with that green dress. The floor-length dress itself was cut low enough to show off some cleavage, and it had a slit on the left side that went up to mid-thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.