Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Becky was woken up at eight the following day by someone pounding on her door. She stumbled to the door, still wearing the same clothes. Cynthia and Gretchen were at her door. Gretchen had been out in the parking lot asking people if they knew Becky. She didn’t know which room was Becky’s, so Gretchen had slept in her truck. Cynthia found her when she got there to pick up Becky. Thankfully, the two of them had met a couple of times, so they recognized each other.

Gretchen had to help Becky get moving because Becky was sore and tired from not sleeping well the night before. The first thing was to frog-march Becky to the showers because she smelled a bit, and Gretchen took a shower with her. Gretchen was a bit stiff, too, from sleeping in her truck. Some of the other girls carefully watched Gretchen because she was like a coral snake, absolutely beautiful, but that beauty was a warning saying she could be deadly should she feel threatened. In the shower, Becky confessed to Gretchen that she didn’t know if she was even interested in women anymore. Then Gretchen asked a question that made Becky think:

“Were you ever truly interested in women in the first place, or were you conditioned to be interested in women?”

Becky didn’t have an answer for this. While Gretchen helped Becky, Cynthia had gone on to the hospital because Ben badly needed an update on Josh. With Josh injured, it put a crimp in their plans. As soon as Gretchen had Becky showered and dressed, they were on their way. Gretchen had changed into some clothes she had brought with her.

The drive to the hospital only took them a few minutes, and because Gretchen was Josh’s sister, she could get Becky and Cynthia in to see Josh. When they walked into Josh’s room, he was already awake and looking through the TV channels. Becky saw that Josh was awake and squealed as she tried to jump into bed, but he stopped her directing her to his good side. She climbed into bed and snuggled against him, sighing contently, much to the amusement of Gretchen and Cynthia. Becky raised her lips to Josh’s and gave him a soul-searing kiss that threatened to force all the air out of his lungs, and if Josh hadn’t been lying down, he would have fallen over. Her presence in bed caused Josh’s heart rate and blood pressure to climb enough for a nurse to come in to check on him. Seeing Becky curled up in Josh’s arm, she smiled. Thankfully, the nurse was older and had seen almost everything, so Becky in Josh’s bed didn’t get a rise out of her. Josh only had a hurt shoulder, and as long as Becky didn’t hit it, they should be fine. Plus, it looked like Josh was in far less pain with Becky in bed with him, which he was. Having Becky in his arms made Josh completely forget about his painful shoulder. The nurse had to have some fun, though:

“Ah, miss,” continuing once Becky had looked at her, “please don’t stress the patient’s heart too much.”

Gretchen and Cynthia fell to the floor laughing as Becky’s face turned redder than her hair. The nurse came up to the bed and smiled:

“I don’t care that you’re in bed with the patient, but when the doctor comes in, you’ll have to get out so the dressing can be changed. Also, don’t worry, I’ve been a nurse for thirty years, so I’ve seen almost everything. You are certainly not the first person I’ve seen climb into a patient’s bed. I ask that you refrain from engaging in intercourse while he is here, though. You wouldn’t want anyone to walk in on you. Would you?”

Becky was so embarrassed that she hid her face against Josh’s neck. The nurse patted her on her shoulder and left, closing the door quietly. Gretchen and Cynthia pulled up some chairs while Josh and Becky told them what had happened the day before. An hour later, Josh’s company lawyer arrived. By this time, Becky had gotten hungry and went to find something to eat. The lawyer’s name was Ashley Long, and she was outstanding, which was why she was the company lawyer and private counsel for both Ben and Josh. She had her own office at headquarters, and as long as she wasn’t working on company stuff, she would help employees with their legal questions. If she didn’t know the answer, she would direct them to a lawyer who could help them. Ashley had graduated from IU a few years before and had connections through the campus. This was the first time Josh had ever seen her outside of the office and in casual clothes; she had on a pair of tight blue jeans and an IU hoodie. Josh was impressed by how hot Ashley was, with warm brown eyes and shiny jet black shoulder-length hair. After hearing the story, she advised that Josh not answer any more questions and direct everything to her. Just before she was going to leave, the detective came in.

“Perfect timing, detective; my lawyer was about to leave,” Josh said.

Josh introduced them, and the detective gave Josh an update on his case. He wasn’t going to be charged, and as long as he had a permit for the gun, everything would be good. Josh had Gretchen grab his wallet and give the detective his concealed weapon permit. The detective noted it and told Josh that he could pick up his weapons and truck at the police station. Josh asked if Gretchen could pick them up for him, and the detective said that would be fine as long as Josh signed all the forms. Ashley made sure to read through everything before Josh signed. Josh had a hell of a time signing because his dominant arm was the one that took the beating, so he had to sign everything off-hand. That seemed to take forever and a lot of cussing from Josh. Finally, everything was signed, and Ashley took note of everything before the detective left.

Cynthia left with the detective because she had classwork to do before work. After Josh begged, Ashley took Gretchen to the police station to pick up Josh’s things so that Josh would have a mode of transport when he got released. Josh had to beg Ashley because she was in a playful mood and enjoyed being with Josh whenever she got the chance. She had a massive crush on Josh, which started when she first met him, and she had a couple of reasons why she was attracted to him. He never talked down to her like most of her family did; he would listen to her and not just tune her out like many of her old boyfriends did. When they talked, his eyes never left hers, and he was a major league hunk. Josh had been the deciding force that had landed her the company lawyer job, even though other more qualified lawyers applied for it. When she asked why she had gotten the job, Ben and Josh had told her that she had much more energy than some of the other lawyers, didn’t have a chip on her shoulder, and her personal views matched up with the company values better than the other lawyers.

“Finally, we’re alone,” purred Becky in Josh’s ear; her tone gave Josh serious goosebumps and diverted blood to his small head, forming a tent in his sheets.

She had walked back in about fifteen minutes after Ashley and Gretchen had taken off. As they started making out, the doctor came in, and neither Josh nor Becky noticed until the doctor cleared his throat. This time, both Josh and Becky turned red and looked like the kids who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar causing the doctor to chuckle. The nurse had told him about Becky being in bed with Josh, so the doctor was expecting it. She had also informed the doctor of Josh’s reasoning behind Becky staying in bed with him. Becky got out of bed and watched with interest as the doctor changed the dressing. Once she explained that she wanted to be a doctor, he went into much greater depth, explaining everything he was doing and why. Becky asked some excellent questions that greatly impressed the doctor. Questions that even some resident doctors wouldn’t have thought to ask. He made sure to be clear to Becky what to watch for if Josh had complications. By the time the doctor was done with Josh, Becky had all the information that she would need to volunteer at the hospital and hopefully shadow some of the doctors. As the doctor was finishing, Josh’s stomach started growling, so he asked Becky to call Gretchen and see if she could pick up some food on her way back, not wanting to eat hospital food. Becky then gave Josh’s phone back to him to discuss plans. On the plus side, Josh would be released the next day, but he wouldn’t be able to drive. After the phone calls and the news from the doctor, Becky got back into bed with Josh.

“How the hell am I going to get home now?” asked Josh.

“Don’t worry, Josh, I’ll drive you back to your place tomorrow. I might be from San Francisco, but I have a driver’s license,” stated Becky.

“But then, how are you going to get back to your dorm?”

“Easy, I’m staying with you next week to keep you from doing anything stupid. I don’t have any tests or quizzes next week, and I’ll e-mail my professors later to inform them that I won’t be in class next week because of a family emergency. Most of my stuff is online anyway, so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Becky, you forgot that I’ll be in North Carolina most of the week.”

“So,” with this, Becky gave Josh a look that said this was not up for discussion.

“Well, if you insist. I just don’t want to see you get behind because of me.”

“Don’t worry about me, darling.”

“But you’re my girlfriend; part of my job is to worry about you.”

“Aww, that’s so sweet, but I can take care of myself.”

“But still, Becky, I worry about you, and I want to see you succeed and realize your dreams.”

This time Becky didn’t say anything; she just snuggled tighter to Josh, tried to fight back the tears, and molded her body to his as she dozed off. She was so glad to be back in his arms again and was looking forward to sleeping with him all week. The only thing she wasn’t looking forward to was her weekly video call with her mom, but as Josh would say: “You’ll cross that bridge when you get there.” The feel of having Becky back in his arms was much more effective for Josh than any pain meds, which was a good thing because Josh and pain meds didn’t get along. Anything more than Tylenol left him very sick and loopy. Marijuana worked for him, but it was deeply frowned on legally.

It only took a couple of minutes before Josh fell into a deep sleep. Gretchen had come back in to see Becky in Josh’s arm and smiled. She left the food and took Josh’s truck to put in a new window. Since it had been the result of a criminal act, Josh’s insurance picked up the tab, and it was a company vehicle anyway, so Gretchen used her company credit card to pay the deductible. Through connections, Gretchen managed to put a new window in that day and had the truck back at the hospital before visiting hours were over.

Josh woke up a few hours later to a new doctor pushing hard on his shoulder, causing Josh almost to strangle him. He did scream at the top of his lungs in pain, which was unsurprising since Josh didn’t have any painkillers in his system. If Becky hadn’t been there, Josh would have decked the doctor. Fortunately for the doctor, he left soon after, and Josh settled down. Becky crawled back into bed with Josh, put her head on his shoulder and his left hand on her breast as she flipped through the TV channels to find something to watch. She knew that Josh would pass out soon, and indeed he did. Becky would stay with Josh for the entire day. While Josh slept, she got her schoolwork done and watched some TV. Before visiting hours were over, Gretchen gave Josh’s keys to Becky and told her that the broken window had been fixed. Becky would drive Josh’s truck for the first time on her way back to her dorm. She invited Gretchen back to her dorm.

Chrissy was out for the weekend; Gretchen could use her bed for the night. Becky would have loved to have Gretchen in her bed, but her bed wasn’t large enough for them to sleep comfortably. Gretchen and Becky shared another shower and paid extra attention to each other’s naughty bits to ensure they were squeaky clean. Becky might not have been really attracted to other women as much anymore, but Gretchen was the exception. Something about Gretchen made Becky’s blood boil and her pussy leak like a faucet. Before going to sleep, Becky and Gretchen made tender love, and Becky admitted that if she weren’t so deeply in love with Josh, she would be exclusive with Gretchen as they lay together in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Gretchen smiled warmly at her and kissed her gently before going to bed in Chrissy’s bed.

Finally, Sunday morning came, and Josh was released. Becky was waiting on him and dressed like a farm girl. Josh might have been in pain, but the sight of Becky in those clothes and wavy hair caused his blood to start boiling as most of it rushed south. Becky saw the tent and instantly blushed, knowing that she had caused it. She helped him into his truck and put his bag on the back seat before hopping into the driver’s seat, where she saw Josh smiling widely:

“What?” she asked

“Just something about a hot, intelligent young lady driving a truck that drives me wild!” he exclaimed before growling at her sending chills up and down Becky’s spine while making her kitty squishy.

Becky blushed redder than she had ever done as she hid her face behind her hair and started the truck for their trip back to Josh’s Purdue house. She had the route on her phone, but Josh gave her different directions. Following his directions, she was surprised they saved almost half an hour over the internet directions. When Josh and Becky walked in, Ben was playing with a new drone in the living room.

“Well, how bad are you, Josh?” he asked over the buzz of the drone.

“I will be in this damn sling for at least six weeks. Then it’s going to be physical therapy for a while after that. Becky told me that she will stay with me this week so that I can’t get into any more trouble.” Ben laughed a bit at this. “Tomorrow, I’ll have to `make an appointment with my regular doctor after we get back from North Carolina.”

“Um, Becky,” Ben started, “we are pretty informal around here and usually just run around in underwear, so you know.”

“As long as you don’t mind me running around in my underwear and you remember that I’m Josh’s girl, I don’t have a problem with you trying to show off your substandard equipment that Cynthia told me about.”

Josh almost fell hearing that and had a hard time breathing. He laughed so hard that he started crying, and as soon as he had it under control, he would look at Ben and start laughing again. Ben had the “what the fuck just happened” look. Ben was a bit above average, but Cynthia had told Becky to use that line to tease Ben and to let him know that everything was ok. She also said that it wasn’t too important, but it would give everyone a good laugh and help everyone relax.

Eventually, Becky helped Josh back to his room, where she unpacked and put away her clothes for the week. Josh unpacked his bag and started a load of laundry. Now it was time to find something to eat, and Josh got out soup for himself and Becky. It was a venison pot roast that Gretchen had done, and all Josh had to do was unthaw it and serve it. He did this because he didn’t have anything else out, and Ben hadn’t got anything out because he wasn’t expecting Josh home so early. Lunch was pretty good and filling.

After eating, Josh and Becky went to the bathroom; Josh needed a shower and needed Becky’s help to get one because he couldn’t get his shoulder wet or move his arm. They figured that Becky could scrub Josh down and get the rest of his body clean. Josh would then hold the water for Becky and put it right where she needed it. This system worked well. It was frustrating for Josh not to touch Becky, but he could look at her while she washed off. Becky made sure to have some fun, and she checked to see how clean Josh’s cock was with her mouth, causing him to moan loudly. She didn’t do this long because she didn’t want Josh to cum yet. She had a couple of reasons for this: one; she wanted that cum inside her pussy, not her mouth, this time, and two; she didn’t want to possibly cause Josh to become unstable and potentially hurt himself more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.