Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

It was a Friday afternoon in early September, and Josh Kretschmer was sitting at his desk working on a robot for one of his classes. This one had been giving him problems because the gearing wasn’t correct, and being tired of pissing with it, he was rebuilding it with gears that were being 3-D printed. Josh was a third-year engineering student at Purdue University and a pretty good robotic engineer. He would graduate in the spring because he managed to test out of almost all of his freshmen classes. Josh had his own business off-campus to design and build robots. Standing 6’3” and weighing 220 pounds, Josh had broad shoulders and a narrow waist with excellent muscle tone across his whole body. He had ocean blue eyes, long curly golden blond hair, a tightly trimmed mustache, beard, and a deep farmer’s tan. His family didn’t live on a farm when he was younger but in a very nice subdivision. Then his parents inherited a farm from his grandparents, and his older sister had begged them not to sell it because she loved working on it. Josh became a farm kid since he would always help his older sister on the farm, and he enjoyed it since farm work kept him in shape. His parents had made it a condition of “selling” the farm to his sister that half the farm would be his. In short, Josh was everything to make most female hearts do flip flops, but he wasn’t interested for the most part. Sure, he had been on multiple dates in high school, but they were too immature for his taste. When Josh told his dad this after his first date, his parents laughed and said the girls all would say the same thing about the guys. He did have one very serious girlfriend, but her family relocated, which brought that relationship to an end.

As Josh took the latest gear out of the printer, his roommate burst into the room. Benjamin White, Ben, was a 6’9”, 300-pound black man with a crew cut and clean-shaven. Ben and Josh had known each other for many years after they met at a regional robotic competition when they were in middle school, and now, they rented a small house just off-campus. This way, neither of them would have to move after each year. Ben was also Josh’s business partner and owned half of the robotic business.

“Damn it, Ben! How many times do I have to tell you to knock first!?!?”

“Excuuuse me, Mr. Poster Boy Nazi, but there is a hot party tonight at Bloomington.”

Ben had called Josh a Nazi ever since they first met because of Josh’s physical appearance and his last name, but it was all in fun, and they both knew that for neither of them had a racist bone in their body and would gladly give the other the shirt off their own back. Ben always knew that he crossed the line when Josh broke down and called him a “nigger”.

“Why do I care if there’s a party at Bloomington? I mean, there are always parties down there. It seems that’s about all they’re good for.”

Ben started chuckling, and after a minute, so did Josh. Bloomington is where Indiana University is at, and neither Josh nor Ben, for that matter, were a fan of the school or its politics. They were engineers through and through. Not only that but both of them were reasonably conservative while liberals populated Bloomington. The best way to describe Ben and Josh’s political views was “little c” conservatives. Neither had a problem with pot or homosexuals. Josh wasn’t religious while Ben was. Both of them supported gun rights. Neither of them liked the government sticking their fingers into things, especially business; they had lost a lot of money to stupid government rules. Neither had a problem with the laws that made sense, but some only existed so that some bureaucrat’s friend could line their pocket.

“Ya well, my girlfriend has this weekend free.”

“Again, why do I care?” Josh was beginning to see where this was going.

“A few reasons: one, I can’t drive my car until it’s out of the shop, two, you need to get out and live a little, and three, you owe me a favor.”

Josh owed Ben a favor for Ben helping Josh fend off some very annoying sorority girls that were making Josh’s life hell a couple of weeks before, and Ben’s car was in the shop because he thought it might be fun to take on a deer at 60 MPH.

“Fuck! Seriously?” Ben smiled at him. “Fine.” Josh huffed. “When do we need to leave?”

“About ten minutes ago.”

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!”

“Yep. So, get a quick shower, and let’s go!”

“Bastard,” Josh said as he levered himself out of his chair. His muscles had stiffened because he had been working all day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.