Boner - Cover

Boner

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Cassie takes her dog, Boner, for a walk on the beach and encounters two sexy boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Double Penetration   Illustrated   .

Please wait for image to load

Boner insisted they go out, and out they went, before Cassie could even slip into a sundress. Boner raced off down the beach, and Cassie followed. Boner caught up with her on the way back.

Please wait for image to load

And he had company. Two guys.

Please wait for image to load

“What are you doing here?” Cassie asked.

“What do you mean?” said the guy with the orange striped trunks. “What are you doing here?”

“This is my island,” Cassie said. “Private.”

“We didn’t know,” said the other guy, taller with reddish hair. “We were just out in the boat exploring.”

“Yeah, and this island wasn’t on the map,” said the orange stripe guy. “It shouldn’t exist.”

Cassie laughed. “Tell that to Boner.”

“Boner?” said the orange stripe guy.

Boner barked.

“Easy boy,” said orange stripe guy.

“Down boy,” said reddish hair guy.

“Bark bark bark,” barked Boner.

“It’s not you he’s barking at,” Cassie said. “It’s your shorts.”

“Our shorts?” questioned reddish hair guy.

“Like this is a nude beach?” asked orange stripe guy.

“Bark,” barked Boner.

Cassie shrugged. “I guess that’s a yes,” she interpreted.

“Well, in that case...” said orange stripe guy.

Both men peeled down their shorts. Their freed cocks lifted high.

Please wait for image to load

“Now that you boys are in the swing of things,” Cassie said, “maybe you could help me out with a little something?”

“Anything,” they said.

“I’d like to work on my tan, but I don’t want to burn. If I run into the house for some suntan oil, could you give me a good coating?”

The boys’ cocks nodded approval to this idea.

“Watch my Boner and I’ll be back in a flash,” Cassie promised.

Sure enough, moments later Cassie was back on the beach with a bottle of suntan lotion as well as an oversized beach blanket, which she spread upon the sand and lay upon.

The boys wasted no time applying the lotion.

Please wait for image to load

The boys slathered the oil over every square inch of Cassie’s body, not neglecting between her toes, behind her ears, and at the apex of her elbows. The paid special attention to the petals of her labia and the rim of her anus.

Please wait for image to load

“I’m burning up inside,” Cassie told the boys. “So hot. So hot. So hot. Soothe me.”

“Soothe you?” they asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.