Shifting Gears - Cover

Shifting Gears

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Starlet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Starlet - Young prim woman wakes up to what she's been missing and takes steps to expand her life in more social and sexual situations. These are some of her adventures along that path. 32 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I was in the doggie position getting fucked royally by a man with more muscles than five other people put together. His muscles had muscles. To say he had six pack abs would be a serious understatement. The man’s stage name was Dick Cox. Even he laughed at his assigned name.

I was on a sofa in someone’s living room. The décor was expensive and nice. Sheri was being fucked by an equally muscular gentleman on a second sofa opposite to the one I was on. She was getting rougher treatment than I was, but neither of us were complaining.

Moving around us were three people with professional cameras taking videos of us fucking and carrying-on sexually with each other – a man and two women. There was no break in the action. We kept fucking in various positions and with each other’s partner, and they kept taking videos.

Another man further away occasionally gave instructions to us. He was the director of the pornographic video we were making.

“Get a close-up of her face when she cums. Shoot from the rear as he pumps his cock in her; I want three minutes of that. Get close to her breasts as his hands squeeze those nipples. Take a shot looking down her legs into her pussy as he fucks her. OK, girls, get on the same sofa on your backs; guys, dig in to that pussy meat. Guys, switch partners.” The director’s instructions came as he saw an opportunity for an interesting display of lewd sex or decided he needed a change in his script.

My guy, Dick Cox, held up his hand. “Have to stop. About to cum.”

The director yelled, “Cut. Take five everyone.”

Dick said to me, “You have a great pussy. Makes me want to cum, but you know we can’t do that until the end.”

I grinned. I’d actually been hoping to make him cum inside me. It wasn’t that I wanted to ruin the videotaping session. I just wanted to see if I could make a complete stranger drop his load in me. Sheri had told me to take it on as a challenge.

Without worrying about our nudity, Sheri and I strolled past the rest of the video crew into the kitchen and got some bottled water from the refrigerator.

Sheri smiled, “You having fun? Is this what you thought it would be?”

“Yes, I like this. I’m scandalizing myself for getting two-thousand dollars for today. As for what I thought, I had no preconceptions. I knew there’d be the crew, lights, sound, and cameras; I just thought it would be more spontaneous than having our sex directed by someone.”

Sheri nodded, “This guy is a little more directive than the others that I’ve worked with. They’re more apt to paint a broad picture and then let you run with it.”

We walked back into the living room.

The director came over to the two of us. “You both all right with a little lesbo action while you’re getting fucked? You know, kissing, feeling boobs, and such; that kind of thing?”

We both nodded. Sheri said, “Just tell us when, or you can just leave it to us.”

Both guys had gotten soft during our break. Consequently, I blew the guy that Sheri was fucking – Rip Hymen, and she blew Dick Cox. When they were hard, we switched back and tried to re-establish the positions we’d had before the break was called. I rather liked having the oversized cock in my pussy. Filming started again.

Dick and Rip were able to go another hour, and then we did the ‘money shot’ scene where Sheri and I knelt in front of the men as they supposedly spewed their cum all over us.

Both men had been outfitted with a plastic tube that came from behind them through their legs, and that they carefully held against their hard cocks as they stroked off onto our faces and bodies. When they started to cum, they had a pump ball in their other hand that they could squeeze that would shoot additional cum from their dicks onto our eager bodies. The fluid was a mix of soy milk, flour, sugar, egg whites, and a few other similar items that the makeup artist had filled the squirting tubes and reservoir with. We were covered by all of by the end of the film.

The director was dancing around in glee as we wrapped up the shooting. After he yelled, “Cut. Filming has ended,” Sheri and I stood and laughed at each other. From forehead to pussy to toes, we were drenched in real cum and the crazy mixture of semen-like fluid.”

A stagehand handed each of us a hand towel. He told us, “You can use the shower in the master bedroom to clean up.” We found our robes, but didn’t put them on. We just walked through the house to the shower and cleaned up, and then dressed.

Glen Allen, the director, found us as we came out, ready to leave. “Brie, you were really good – a natural. I know this was your first time, but you can grace my stage any day. You did well.”

“Thank you. You have all your release forms and everything?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m sure.” He produced two envelopes. “Here are your checks. I’ll mail each of you a copy of the final feature video when editing is complete, probably in three weeks. I’ll let you know the online links so you can share with your friends.” He chuckled.

Sheri and I thanked the makeup girl for her help and then the other staff and camera crew. They looked surprised at our gratitude, but we made friends.

We left the house right at five o’clock. While I drove, Sheri called Maryann. She’d set up another group dinner date, this time with five couples – one more than we’d had on the boat two weeks prior. Sheri told me I knew the other couple but it would be a surprise as to who they were.

We drove to Jake’s house. It was my first time seeing the place – a small mansion on the bay overlooking the city. The house was similar to the one we’d just been videoed in – large and luxurious. I had no idea that Jake had such wealth.

I learned more about Jake, accordingly. Jake worked trading in cryptocurrencies around the world. He explained that they were highly volatile in their dollar valuations, and he traded on the speculation about their values rising or falling, just as he might with other currencies or stocks.

He gestured around him to the house, and the boat we’d been on parked in a canal running beside his house. “Bitcoin built this house and bought me that boat. Well, trading on their currency did. I made money on the way up and on the way down, and then back up again.” He laughed’ this was obviously a game to him and not much different that a computer game.

When Jake walked me around his home on a tour, he showed me his office – his ‘trading den’, he called it. It was a room with ten computer screens on the wall that tracked various aspects of what interested him. His workstation consisted to three large screens on a desk full of papers and notes. He could look over those displays at the others hanging on the wall.

When we got back downstairs, I was surprised to see that Aaron and Sarah had arrived. They also worked where I did in another part of the marketing department and were often some of my lunch friends. We greeted each other warmly with hugs. We were all surprised by the other’s presence.

Jake took drink orders and went off. Aaron went to help. Sarah grinned at me. She said, “I was surprised to hear you’d become part of this group. You were so conservative until a couple of months ago.”

I admitted, “I wanted to change. I finally decided I needed a role model to pattern myself after.”

“Sheri? Maryann?”

“Yes, mostly Sheri. They’re helping me redefine my life.”

Sarah giggled, “I heard about the fucking boat trip ... errr, the boat trip fucking.” She laughed.

“It was a great day in my life.” I grinned broadly and laughed.

Sarah shifted gears, “Aaron wants to be with you, I’m sure. He’s an accomplished lover, particularly at eating pussy.”

I smiled, “I can hardly wait. I won’t be treading on your toes?”

“Oh, no. We are into the group scene like everybody else here. You must be, too, only perhaps you don’t know it. We kind of met at one of these parties.”

“I know what you mean, but I didn’t think it was that widespread. Should I know about anybody else that’s not here?”

Sarah nodded, “There are other couples and a few singles, and I’m sure you’ll know a few of them. Some don’t want to be a regular dating couple so they come to the party alone. A few of them will look for broadminded partners to join our merry band of revelers, so there are also guests that come that we may or may not ever see again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.