Shifting Gears - Cover

Shifting Gears

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Sex on the High Seas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sex on the High Seas - Young prim woman wakes up to what she's been missing and takes steps to expand her life in more social and sexual situations. These are some of her adventures along that path. 32 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tara’s skirt was tight and extremely short. The distance from bottom hem to the lowest point of her labia when she stood couldn’t have been more than an inch. She hadn’t worn her thong either. Tara showed me her condition and then blushed and laughed.

Tara’s blouse was also snug on her body, giving the appearance of being two sizes or more too small for her. She was without bra, and her taut nipples were evident trying to bore a hole through the opaque white fabric. I could still see the deeper skin color of her areolas.

Tara had usually worn high heels, more typically two- or three-inches. That morning, she wore five-inch black patent leather heels that screamed out that she wanted to be fucked.

Tara looked like sex on a stick. How she made it into the building without being molested or raped was a mystery to me. I got a hard tongue just looking at her sitting there outside Tom’s office. Of course, every now and then I arrived at PR Engineering in a similar state of dress, but I think for an outsider, people cared less.

I told her, “I’m proud of you, but you don’t have to announce your new status in life to the world by how you dress.”

Tara said quietly, “I actually feel overly slutty. I fucked each of the men that were at the gathering last night – seven of them. I’d just met some of them only a few hours earlier at dinner or at your meeting.”

I shrugged. “So, you regretted the entire evening. I’m sorry. You won’t have to do that again.” I shook my head in mock dismay.

Tara looked shocked at my statement. She boldly said, “I didn’t say that I didn’t like it, only that I felt slutty. I did like it and want to do it again.”

I confessed to Tara about my indoctrination into adulthood with Owen, Jake, and Luke, and later with Sean and all the guys. I told her how I’d felt losing my virginity and fucking three men the same night in a group sex session where I was the star attraction, and how, after that, I couldn’t get enough cock on a daily basis.

I told her about the boat trips on Jake’s yacht, too; and how we’d fucked our way all around the Gulf of Mexico several times, and then at Jake’s parties, and how I’d just gotten used to the group sex, and then how I really preferred it to the alternatives.

“Tara, I like being a slut. I love to fuck. I love orgasms, the smell of sex, the taste of cum, and the feel of cocks all around and in me. I love the arousal, and I love the ego boost I get being the center of attention because multiple men want to fuck me, sometimes simultaneously. I think all those things make me a slut, too – good circular logic. I really have become a pervert.”

“So, you don’t think I sinned?”

“What’s that? You mean having sex? I certainly don’t. It’s natural, fun, and feels great. I’d do it again tonight. WAIT! I am doing it again tonight ... And you’re invited. Please come with me.”

“What might be different tonight?” Tara asked.

I gave a devilish grin. “I just might be one of the people that makes love to you.” On that note, I turned and started to leave.

I’d just reached the door when Tom spoke. “Brie, stop.” I did and turned around to my multi-million dollar a year client. He said in a humorous tone, “What are you trying to do to my executive assistant? Are you going to totally corrupt her?”

I strolled up to him in a coy way and put my hand on his chest. “Totally corrupt her? Hmmmm. I hadn’t thought about doing the complete job. I’ll have to put more thought to that – Total corruption. Hmmmm. Making her a complete slut, with no facet of sex left unexplored, and every facet greeted with lust and desire, thereby leaving her yearning for sex every waking hour, even at work. Hmmmm. I like the idea.”

Tom and I turned and looked at the horrified Tara, and then we broke into laughter.

Tom whispered to her, “Do come with us tonight. I want you there – always.”

I could tell that Tom’s request was treated like a command performance. Tara nodded. I suggested she join us for lunch if she had the time. I actually wanted to see what the men in the company cafeteria would think of the way that Tara had dressed. I had figured that she’d eat an energy bar at her desk, otherwise.


We again had a group dinner, only this time at an Italian restaurant. We went back to Tom’s large bachelor pad after dinner. The others quickly got into the mood and stripped away their clothing so they could get down to the main course without impediments.

I took Tara’s hand and led her to the island in the kitchen, and the two of us removed our clothing there. I got her up to sit up on the granite countertop and lean back a little.

I’d done some action planning with several of the other men, so I had a cadre of cocks ready to sweep into action when I gave the word.

I told Tara, “You felt like you were a slut because you fucked all the men last night ... and you said you wanted to do it again, despite those unnecessary feelings. Well, I’ve arranged something for you, my dear.”

I turned, and Kevin was standing right there, ready for action. Kevin gently spread Tara’s legs, ran his cock up and down her slit a couple of times, and plunged into her. He pumped rapidly for about thirty seconds, and then rapidly extracted.

In his place, Mike appeared and was fucking Tara within seconds of Kevin’s exit. Tara looked surprised but accepted what had just occurred.

Dale followed about forty seconds later, and then Todd, Chad, Tom, Dale, and Owen – each spending no more than forty seconds fucking the hot blonde. I stood by orchestrating the quick fuck sessions. Everyone stayed nearby.

As Owen extracted, I told Tara in a loud voice, “Congratulations, you have now fucked all seven men who are here in less than five minutes. I think that may be a record. To celebrate this unique event, we who gather here are pleased to award you this Certificate of Completion and Membership, suitable for framing and hanging on the wall of your office next to your desk.”

I handed Tara a rolled-up scroll tied with a red ribbon that had been prepared that afternoon in fancy PowerPoint. She opened the scroll. The certificate was printed on parchment paper in an old English style of type and read:

To all those present Know and abide that Tara Reynolds Has completed the requirements for Sluthood Summa Cum Laude Signed and affirmed by

All of the others at the gathering had signed the parchment along the bottom at random angles. We all stood and applauded as Tara blushed but laughed.

She said, “I was beginning to wonder, but it felt too good to protest.”

The group around Tara on the kitchen island broke apart, but Owen stayed with the attractive blonde. He leaned in and kissed her and told her she was good sport for allowing everyone to tease her about her ill-at-ease feelings from the night before.

As I observed the two, she didn’t look as ill-at-ease as she had earlier in the day. I think the blatant five-minute gangbang knocked the edge off her concerns.

Owen scooped up Tara in both arms and carried her across the open plan living room to an available sofa. He sat with her in his lap and they started to make out. Tara adjusted the two of them so that Owen’s cock slipped inside her dripping cunt.

Todd claimed me. He’d found a large chaise on an outdoor balcony, so we stretched out there and started kissing. I liked kissing him because he knew how to vary his kisses all over the map. His hands were all over my terrain, too; finding my hills and valleys especially appealing.

The evening unfolded much like the night before. There seemed to be more oral sex. I blew Todd and Mike to orgasm, and we even swapped cum in snowballing episodes. I also got eaten to orgasm by several of the men.

I found Tara dripping Chad’s cum from her pussy. He was preparing to clean up his mess with an oral assault, but I nudged him away with a grin. He nodded, and left us.

I plunged into Tara’s sodden pussy. I rapidly cleaned up Chad’s emissions, and then started to enjoy her taste sensations. She watched my every move from her supine position on the sofa, occasionally throwing her head back as I touched some sensitive nerve ending or inspired another orgasm.

“God, Brie, you’re ... wonderful. I can’t believe another woman is eating my pussy. I love it.”

I teased before going back in for more of her nectar, “You’ll have to learn how to return the favor.”

I noted that Tom was nearby watching the two of us. As we’d embraced Tara and him into our group sex gatherings, I felt that he had become more attentive to Tara. It wasn’t limited to sex, either; he seemed more interested in the whole person that she was.

We declared victory about all things sexual about midnight, and the fourteen of us went off in different directions: motel, home, and Mike and Grace’s home. Owen and I went to the latter. I liked sleeping with Mike and Grace loved to have Owen in her bed. Each couple made love in the middle of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.