Shifting Gears - Cover

Shifting Gears

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 26: Seducing Tara

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Seducing Tara - Young prim woman wakes up to what she's been missing and takes steps to expand her life in more social and sexual situations. These are some of her adventures along that path. 32 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tara and I sat in the lounge at the Brown Palace Hotel having a cocktail. I’d invited her to dinner, and I chose the old hallmark hotel as the location for our chat and to officially begin my seduction of the hot babe. Due to our travel schedules or needing to work some evenings, we’d had trouble getting together.

Tara was a hot blue-eyed blonde, and she could have stepped right off PornHub or any of the other adult websites I’d visited to further my education and arousal. She had the face of an angel, the body of the devil, and a humble personality that didn’t show a trace of conceit. I think she was as smart as any Mensa member, but again her humility made her act like the rest of us with a shy side.

I needed her opinion on an important piece of data I should have told Tom about. I raised the issue with Tara. “Tara, I grew up really simple, but after I discovered the wonderful world of adult living and sex, I did something I worry might compromise Tom in some way. I’ve done four adult films and am likely to do more in the future.”

She studied me and digested my comment. “Pornography?”

I nodded. “It was fun, and the antithesis of how I’d grown up. I loved doing them. I had close friends with me, and everyone on the set was so kind. I’ve discovered that I have a very high libido, and that played to my needs, too.”

Tara asked, “How did you grow up?”

“A very simple family, with a very simple rural life. We were kind of insulated from the outside world, and while I knew it was there, I put my efforts into academic pursuits. I didn’t really date, and knew little about sex or relationships. One day at work a few years ago, I woke up. I picked a girl I knew as my role model. Sheri was kind of wild, but was plugged into the whole social scene and was very sexually active. She had a friend who helped me, too - Maryann. They coached me into being a new and more complete person. You’ll meet both of them soon, because they’ll be here in Denver to help on this work.”

“Isn’t doing porn, a little over the top?”

I shrugged. “Different strokes for different folks. Each new event that Sheri and Maryann led me to I welcomed with enthusiasm, and somethings a feeling of being a little scared as I was intrepid. I learned that if it scared me, it was good thing to try. In hindsight, there’s little I’d change. I raise the issue over concern for Tom.”

Tara laughed, “Tom will want to see all your videos. So will I, for that matter. I’ve never known somebody that did that. Do your friends know?”

“Most of them. I haven’t hidden it from anybody but my parents. I don’t have any siblings.”

She shook her head. “Tom won’t care. He really likes you, and wouldn’t care about any lumps he has to take if your avocation becomes public and tied to him.”

“Would you tell him?”

“I’d start by showing him one of your videos just before you fuck his brains out.” Tara laughed.

Here was the moment that needed to spring on her. “Would you be there with us? You took that news so calmly and didn’t react like a holier-than-thou person. I want you to be present, and then we can both fuck his brains out.” I looked hopeful and expectant.

“Really? We’d have group sex?”

“I was thinking you’d come with me when we meet our other friends. I could tell all of them as the same time, but my focus would be Tom. Please!”

Tara was quiet and just stared at me for a long time.

Eventually, she said, “I’m kind of shy ... about my body ... and certainly about making love where somebody else can see.”

I nodded, “I was the same way. I can only tell you that in hindsight it was liberating and empowering for me to display my naked body to others, and to do so while making love was a thousand times better. You’ll feel like a new person – a better person who’s willing to take risks and do transformational things.”

I added, “Think logically about it for a moment. You’d be among friends, and no one is going to laugh at you or take advantage of you. People will want to express their love to you, and that’s the best feeling in the world – to know that you are loved. You feel that way about Tom, but what if there were other people that also felt that way about you.”

“Would I have to have sex?”

“No person will make you do anything against your will. We are loving friends, and you should be in this group.”

“Do you have sex with the other men?”

“Yes, usually, but not always. Last time, I just spent time with Tom. I’ve also just spent time with Chad or Mike, and Owen, of course. I’ve also made love with Candy, Grace, and Connie. Sometimes, I think the orgasms are better with the women compared to the men. I won’t change my preferences, but by liking both sexes, I double my chance to have a pleasing sexual encounter.”

Tara asked, “Are you luring me so that you’d have sex with me?”

“Yes, but my bigger goal is just to have a gorgeous woman join our caring hedonistic group. I think Tom would like it, and I’m certain that you would. Eventually, when you’re ready the other men would also like to be with you, and eventually, I’d definitely love to make love with you.”

“Are there any boundaries to what you all do? Are you kinky?”

I inwardly grinned. At least, Tara was asking questions about what went on. Instead of a flat ‘No’, she was definitely considering the possibility. I just needed to apply my meager sales skills to close the deal.

I chuckled, “No whips, chains, pain, or permanent marks, for sure. Kinky is a relative term. For some, I’m sure the group sex is kinky, but we enjoy it. We like seeing each other fucking and loving. It’s highly arousing. Some of us have had anal sex, and we’ve also been double penetrated or been made airtight. We like the men to clean up their messes after they’ve cum inside us. If they don’t do it, the women do each other, and sometimes we play with the cum. To us, that’s fun and not kinky.”

Tara said cautiously, “Do you use sex toys on each other?”

I replied, “Not yet, but if you have some to try, we’d be interested, for sure. I know Grace has some toys but they haven’t appeared in our group play.”

I shifted gears with another idea. “Tara, why don’t you come and join us tomorrow night. You don’t have to do anything but observe and sense whether what we’re doing would be fun, arousing, loving, or whatever it is you might be seeking.

“I can put the word out that we’re to leave you alone, or perhaps you just want to be with Tom. Either way, we aren’t the types to force ourselves on each other, and that would include you. We truly care about each other, especially each other’s pleasure.”

Tara slowly nodded her head. “I think that’s what I’d like to do. I’ll bring my own car so if things get too heavy, I can just slip away and go home.”

She giggled and added, “And, tomorrow, you’d better show one of your porn videos. I want to see some of your artistic talent in play as well as see if my prediction of Tom’s behavior is accurate.”

After dinner we split up. Tara drove home, and I took an Uber to Mike and Grace’s home where I was staying. I brought them up to speed about Tara, and also showed them a photo of her that I took over dinner. They were impressed. Grace and I gave Mike an F-F-M threesome before we slept.


I saw Tara the next day when I walked to the executive suite from my assigned workspace on the same floor of their large building. Before saying a word, she blushed. I laughed and told her, “Get over it, babe. You’ll love it regardless of whether you participate or not.”

Tara had told Tom about her first step into seeing what he and the rest of us did in our evening hours. He came to the door of his office and smiled at the two of us. He gestured me inside, and I ran though my question list of the day with him.

I had been raised to be a critical thinker. Many of the people I worked with told me that I asked great questions – questions that had never been asked before. One of my favorites was, “Why do you do that?” Often, I got blank looks because there was no answer other than, ‘It’s always been that way’. I was getting a lot of that in my interviews and meetings with the vice presidents, functional managers, and then the major project leaders. Moreover, and I’d already shared this with Tom, every opinion was shaded by the engineering underpinnings of the company. Even the financial function was headed by an engineer.

I went through my work day, occasionally connecting with Sheri, Maryann, Dale, Todd, and Kevin who were onsite that week talking with various people about what needed to be done. We decided that our favorite question to start would be, “What needs to be done here to double the size of this business in five years?” Many people choked at that idea for various reasons.

At the end of the day, the six of us plus Tara went out to dinner at TGIFridays. Chad and Candy also joined us. No one talked about what would happen later when we joined the others. It was a Thursday night and all of us had planned on staying over the weekend so we could be ready to start up again on Monday morning.

If Tara expected us to tell raunchy stories or recount some of our past sex sessions in lurid detail over dinner, she was sorely disappointed. We got to talking about mountain bikes and their use in the Rocky Mountains. Tara had such experience and became a great story teller about some of her trips. I vowed to rent a wide-tired bike for some weekend fun in the near future. Chad volunteered to lead all of us on a ride that wouldn’t be too challenging but cover some ground and great alpine scenery.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.