Shifting Gears - Cover

Shifting Gears

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Condo Living

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Condo Living - Young prim woman wakes up to what she's been missing and takes steps to expand her life in more social and sexual situations. These are some of her adventures along that path. 32 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Our friends organized themselves into two teams the day we moved into the condominium apartment. I had Sheri, Maryann, Kevin, Luke, Susan and Jake helping me pack and move. Owen had Sean, Ryan, Marsha, Sarah, Derek, and Allie.

Both Owen and I had gotten a lot of cardboard boxes and packed much of our possessions into them. Neither of us had much in the way of furniture; the apartments we’d been renting had been partially furnished. The last of our possessions got packed, and the boxes, lamps, and things lugged to various cars, and then they were driven to the condo where both teams converged to get everything inside and in the right room.

By the end of the day, many of the boxes were gone and possessions were where they should be. We all sat and talked as we thanked everyone for their help. Later, Owen and I took everyone out to dinner.

We ended up with Kevin, Sheri, Jake, Susan, Maryann, and Ryan, back at our new condo after dinner. We broke in the three beds and two sofas in the living room, as well as the two chaises that were on the balcony. I urged people to not get us expelled from the condo the same day that we moved in.

Owen and I were one of the couples that made love on one of the balcony chaises. We wanted to be together to celebrate our new status of ‘living together’, even though we planned to have a revolving door into our bedroom of other friends and lovers.

Between two of the rounds of lovemaking that night, I got a chance to talk at length with Maryann about her viewpoint about their open relationship. She had well thought out responses to my questions, particularly about jealousy.

Maryann and Jake had already run into the situations where one or both of them brought someone home to fuck, and the other was there, perhaps involved with someone else. Owen and I had covered the bases in our thinking about that, but she said the best you can do is laugh at the various complications that result.

After the other left, Owen and I curled up in the large bed in the master bedroom and went to sleep cuddled together. I felt so loved and also sexually sated after our fun evening. I also felt the support and friendship from all of our friends who’d helped us that day.

The next day, Owen and I quickly set up our offices and got to work generating billable hours. I was on the phone with Connie in Denver, and later Sheri about the work I had her doing. I think I had a better work ethic, but when she realized that she was only getting paid for results accomplished during billable hours, she made a noticeable improvement.

Maryann came over and worked with Owen in the afternoon. I sat in on the part of their meeting where Owen was teaching her more about network security. I had the basics, but wanted to get some of the finer points. I was surprised to learn that Maryann knew C+ and a couple of other languages to help reprogram or debug their client computers and servers.

The work week went quickly. I’d also set a goal to get rid of at least one more cardboard box every day. By the end of the week, the pile of unopened boxes in my part of the condo had shrunk. Owen focused on work.

Saturday came, and we divvied up the duties that a couple living in a condo should have. I took the shopping list and did groceries. Owen vacuumed and dusted, and cleaned the four bathrooms in the place. Those took all morning, but I’d gotten enough for us to have lunch without resorting to Ramen noodles, as we’d done the day before.

Owen unpacked a few more of his boxes, while I worked.

About five o’clock, the door chimes rang, sounding like a miniature Big Ben. Owen and I both went to the door and opened it.

A couple about our age stood there nervously smiling at us. He said, “Hi. We’re the Carson’s, your neighbors. I’m Brent and this is my wife Roslyn or Roz for short.”

Roz quickly spoke, “We wanted to welcome you to Marina View Condo. I made cookies for you.” She held a cover plate in her two hands.

I recovered my social graces before Owen did. “Come in. Come in. I’m Brie and my boyfriend is Owen.”

The ice cracked and we started to converse without the nervousness. They’d lived in their unit adjacent to ours for three years, since they got married. He worked for one of the trust companies in town, and Roz was a newly minted paralegal. They were a cute couple about my age.

We told them about my having worked at Knightsbridge and branching out on my own, and Owen having been with Retail Software and then also going on his own about the same time. We told them about some of our clients, without getting too specific or techie about the work.

Roz asked, “What do you do for fun?”

Owen responded, “We have a lot of friends nearby. Several have boats; one a plane.

I told them, “I’m working on getting my pilot’s license and I love to take long bicycle rides.”

I pulled back and studied the two of them. Brent was older than my first impression, in his early thirties, and had a yuppie air about him. I guessed that he’d gone to an ivy school or one close to it. He was sophisticated, but still growing into being on his own despite his age. He also wore thick glasses and had that Clark Kent look.

Roz was the energizer bunny. If she hadn’t been a cheerleader in high school and college, I’d eat my hat. She was Miss Congeniality, and she made great cookies. Further, she was built like what Sheri would call a brick shit house. She was petite and stacked. I could see in Owen’s eyes that there was some attraction and even I wanted to play with her boobs.

Now that I mentioned it, I had some attraction to Brent. He wasn’t hunky, muscular, and built like some of the guys I hung out with, but he had an intellectual air about him that I liked.

We chatted about the condo and for the first time heard about some of the other residents and their eccentricities.

As we talked, I sensed there was still some anxiety about us in the couple. I finally asked, “Do we make you nervous? If so, I’m sorry. Tell us so we can fix the situation. We really want to be friends.”

Brent and Roz looked at each other. He whispered to her, “You ask them.”

Roz took a deep breath. “We do want to be your friends ... good friends, I assure you. Why we’re nervous is that a few nights ago – the night you moved in – you and your friends celebrated your arrival.”

I started to see where this was going, so I nodded encouragingly to them. She’d seen us – or they both had.

Roz went on, “Your party involved ... sex. I confess that we spied on you. Our balcony is only twenty feet from yours. We heard the noise and went outside in the dark. I guess you couldn’t see us, or if you did, nobody stopped what they were doing.

“We saw several couples come and go to make love on your balcony chaises. They changed partners. You both were in that activity. It was so ... arousing. Brent and I made love outdoors as we watched you. I’m sorry for our being peeping Toms, but ... we couldn’t resist.

“We talked about it all that night, and since then the subject has been all we can think about. We’d like to participate and be part of your circle of friends.” She sighed, “If that’s too presumptuous, please tell us and we’ll leave and never mention it all again. We’ll still like you.”

Roz had laid it all out there for us to consider and discuss.

I looked at Owen and he was looking at me. I winked and the corners of his mouth turned up slightly.

Owen turned to the two of them, “So, let me get this straight, you want to have sex with us?”

Brent nodded, “More than that, actually, especially after meeting you. We’d like to develop a good friendship with you. We don’t want to upset your relationship and certainly not have ours fractured. I guess we want what’s called a Friends-With-Benefits relationship. Even though we’ve been here three years, we haven’t met many people. We tried online dating but that looked kind of weird, so we withdrew from that.”

Owen persisted. “You should know that we have many friends that would probably want to take advantage of the situation with you, as well as us. You only saw some of them that night. We did not know that we were being watched, by the way.”

I added, “Yes, we’re swingers, you might say. Is that what you really want?”

Roz nodded. “We talked about it. Neither of us has a lot of sexual experience, but we have enough to see that it would be a lot of fun, highly arousing, and would help us develop new friends in the city.

“Moreover, the activities involve nobody where we work, so that doesn’t complicate that situation at all. We’re away from family, so that’s not an issue either. It just seemed like an opportunity to ask you that we might never find again. I apologize if this is inappropriate.”

“And you’ve talked about this and the ramifications on your marriage?” Owen asked carefully.

Brent nodded, “Extensively. We both seem to have energized libidos, and want this as an outlet for part of our social and sexual lives.”

I asked Roz, “How will you feel if you watch Brent and I naked and fucking on the sofa you’re sitting on? Imagine that he’d have his big cock in my tight little fuck hole, and we’d keep going for a long time. We’d be kissing and making out, too. Could you watch that and not be upset?”

Roz nodded kind of energetically. “It’d be so hot to see that. I’m hopeful.”

I turned to Brent, “And Brent, imagine that Owen and our friend Sean are romancing Roz on this other sofa. We strip away her clothing and our own, and then we eat her cunt and suck her breasts until the nipples are white hot. Then one of the men carefully slides his cock into her ass, as the other makes full use of her pussy. She’s being DPed, and is now fucking two cocks. She has orgasm after orgasm. What do you feel?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.