Shifting Gears - Cover

Shifting Gears

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Jake’s New Toy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Jake’s New Toy - Young prim woman wakes up to what she's been missing and takes steps to expand her life in more social and sexual situations. These are some of her adventures along that path. 32 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Jake’s bodyguard and I bonded. Susan was a sweetheart. A dangerous and deadly sweetheart who I never wanted to be on the wrong side of. With me she was always warm and loving. When we were in sexual situations together, such as at one of Jake’s group sex parties, often we’d spend time naked just cuddling together.

Susan tipped me off about Jake’s new toy, and his plans for his core group of friends to join him on some kind of adventure on various upcoming weekends.

The day before I saw it, I read another article in the Wall Street Journal about how he’d been almost prescient about the cryptocurrency market, and had consequently made several hundred million dollars by trading some of the currencies in a particular transparent and very legal manner.

Jake bought an airplane. To say it that way understates what he purchased. It sounds too simple and plain. Susan refused to tell me the details because she wanted Jake to have that pleasure.

Jake got us all to the airport one Friday evening before dinner. We were told to expect an unusual meal there. Well, the meal came later.

Jake had bought a Gulfstream 650ER – the ‘ER’ stood for Extended Range. The sleek jet could carry nineteen of us, cruise at nearly the speed of sound or Mach 0.9, fly at 41,000 feet altitude, maintain a cabin pressure nearly at sea level, and was even more opulent in style, design, and appointments than his yacht.

He herded our group onboard, and we all buckled into one of the posh seats in one of the conversation groups in the plane.

A very pretty flight attendant gave a safety briefing to us as we taxied, and then we took off. Almost at the push of a button, our group were seated at two modern dining tables with table cloths and place settings and everything. We were served wine by the attendant, who I learned was very appropriately named Skye.

As we sipped our wine, Skye served us some hors d’oeuvres, and then a main meal of perfectly cooked beef medallions with potatoes and vegetables. Further, everything was served on fine china with stemware. We were all just amazed.

Jake made several toasts to each of us and to all our extracurricular activities that he hoped would never stop. While we ate the co-pilot came back and greeted all of us. His name was Deke, and he was a dreamboat, in female terms. I guessed he was ex-military. He’d flown something like 25,000 hours in fighter jets.

The co-pilot told us we were coming up over Washington, D.C., but would be turning west towards Indianapolis shortly to start making a large triangle that would have us safely home by bedtime.

Appropriately, dinner was cleared away and the interior of the plane restored to its normal flight configuration. A few of the group took coffee. Skye then announced that she would be in the cockpit in the jump seat, and to ring one of the attendant call buttons if we needed her. She disappeared through the door at the front of the plane after dimming the cabin lights.

Jake explained about the Mile-High Club, and stated that by the end of the flight we’d all be members. I liked the way this man thought. Maryann stood up and did a slow and seductive striptease. That got the ball rolling. She had a body that appealed to everyone.

Soon, there were sixteen naked people hugging and making out with one of the others in the passenger compartment. I collared a guy close to my age named Cord. He and I had hooked-up at some of Jake’s parties but I didn’t know him very well.

We took one of the plush seats in the middle of the plane, and I started to see how carefully Jake had planned the interior of this plane. The seats reclined electrically, and created a near perfect platform for fucking in most positions. Cord and I used all of the positions just for fun.

I knelt on the jet’s thick carpeting and blew Cord for a bit, and then we changed places and he ate my pussy until I shivered all over in a delightful orgasm at 41,000 feet above the earth. I welcomed his body over mine in a classic missionary position, and we went to town. Kevin and Allie were fucking next to us, and across the narrow aisle on a love seat – in a plane! – Luke and Susan were coupled. I loved this Mile-High Club idea and hoped to attend many meetings.

We only did one round of sex, and I have to say that doing it in an airplane was thrilling, even though it was almost like being in someone’s living room. We could look out the window and see the lights of Indianapolis or St. Louis, and THAT was different.

There was an informal line, mostly of women, to use the lavatory at the rear of the jet, but everyone got their turn and then redressed. We all looked pretty civilized by the time the plane landed back in Sarasota and taxied to the large hangar that would house the plane. We were all just a set of jet-setters returning from a unique dinner.


Jake’s monthly swinger party was a week later. Things went like clockwork. I brought stuffed mushrooms to the party and they were gone in minutes. I made a note to do something like that again to help Jake put on a great party.

Maryann was wearing a very racy blouse and no bra to greet people at the door. Coupled with her CFM shoes, an extremely short skirt, and her commando style, she had that trollop look down pat. More than one of the guests fingered her as they shared a passionate welcome kiss with her at the door.

I was pleased to see the Denver contingent arrive again: Mike, Grace, Chad, Candy, and, to my surprise, Connie. The latter gave me a sheepish grin and explained, “After hearing about all the sex and the nice people, I just had to crash this party. I hope my being here is all right?”

I kissed Connie. In seconds, Kevin stood by my side wanted to get an introduction to the ‘highly attractive’ new woman. I did the intro and off they went. Later, I saw them fucking in the first round and kissing up a storm.

I asked Candy how she could get away from her work, and she told me that she’d hired a store manager to do the day-to-day stuff while she worked on deals and expansion. She said she was in the process of opening another store in another part of the city because business was so strong. She had gone to seven days a week, too.

When the sexual part of the evening started, I captured Mike. I wanted him to know that I still loved him even though he was no longer a client. My work for him had finished up, but I was always available for questions if he needed me. I’d done a good handoff to someone on his staff. I think he got the message that I still cared about him after I about devoured his cock in one of my better blowjobs.

In our afterglow, Mike said, “I want to thank you and I guess Candy for introducing Connie to us. Our relationship with her is going far beyond what we thought it would be. She’s spending more and more time with us, and Grace and I are thinking of asking her to move in with us.”

“Wow, that’s a big move. Are you sure?”

“We love her. She is even more lusty that either of us, and that reminds us every day to be physical not only with her, but also with each other. We are constantly fucking and love it. Chad and Candy are involved, too; and we’ve been talking about adding another couple and possibly a single man to balance things out. We’re all thinking of nominations now, without tipping our hand to anybody.”

“I’d help if I were closer. I’m sure you’ll find great candidates. The five of you are all hot as hell, and are a great attraction to either sex.”

Mike finished up by eating my pussy again, after we’d both orgasmed. When he was through, we went out the bar for drinks. I had a water, and Mike something stronger.

“You free,” a strong masculine voice asked me.

I turned into the deep blue eyes of a blonde wonder: six feet of handsome that appeared to be fairly well hung. We were both nude, of course; it was that kind of party. He looked familiar.

I didn’t answer right away, but I furrowed my brow as studied him and tried to place where I’d seen his smiling face and hunky body before in my life.

The man held out his hand, “I’m Deke – the co-pilot for Jake’s new jet.”

“Oh, wow! Yes, now I remember. I only saw you for a few minutes on that fight and then you disappeared up front of the plane again. I’m surprised to see you here, and yes, I’m free for you.” I loved being with new men that made it through Jake’s gateway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.