Shifting Gears - Cover

Shifting Gears

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 17: Party Debrief

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Party Debrief - Young prim woman wakes up to what she's been missing and takes steps to expand her life in more social and sexual situations. These are some of her adventures along that path. 32 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

After most of the others left my apartment, I still had Sheri and Allie.

Sheri then announced that she wanted to critique how I did at the party, and wanted to hear me to critique Allie. The three of us had used the shower and were sitting around my living room with bath towels wrapped around us. I’d also washed my hair, so had a turban towel on my head.

Sheri said, “Brie, I thought last night and today about the areas I should use to judge your behavior. I made a list on my iPhone.” She took her cellphone and recalled her list. She announced, “My list has the following items on it, and I didn’t think of them all at the same time. I was thinking of this for a few days before when I thought about providing you some constructive feedback. They overlap and are probably not a full list.

“When you came to me and asked me to help you, you knew little about sex, relationships, and social situations. You excel in all those categories. I’ll elaborate a little as a way to praise some of the things I noticed.

You are very inclusive. You make sure the people around you have desirable partners and are fully engaged with them before you take care of yourself. That’s great, but remember that their happiness is their responsibility not yours, just as your happiness comes from inside you and how you view and interpret what’s happening in your life.

“You had some lofty goals, at least I thought so. You wanted to be like me, and I questioned whether that was advisable. I think that you’ve surpassed me sometime, especially in some of our social-sexual situations. You truly love having sex, but then again, so do I. You display more eagerness about it than I think I do.

“You wanted to become social. You sure are. You plunge into a group and get people interacting, even fucking each other if that’s appropriate. I detect no anxiety on your part to enter a social situation. I did when you started on this journey. Just remember that someday you’ll want a long-term relationship with someone. Don’t let your desire to be social rob that person of your time and attention, especially if sex is involved.

“As you gained confidence, you were more comfortable stating what you wanted to happen, whether it was a seating arrangement at dinner or who was about to fuck who in a group you were in. You’re not timid about expressing your viewpoints and preferences, and often you do that in a subtle way to see whether others share that view. If they don’t, you’re often willing to give up the lead to someone else. I guess I call that flexibility; you’re flexible.

“You are also creative in problem-solving and in coming up with ideas, especially in sexual situations. You love to try new positions, get others to stretch their horizons sexually, and are always willing to be an example. Most of the men in our group now do cleanup after cumming inside us. Before you were in the group, they wouldn’t have dreamed of doing that. Thank you. I think that what they do is highly arousing. I can probably attribute several hundred orgasms to just that activity, and hence to you.

“I watched how you responded when those three new friends of Jake confronted you. You took on all of them. I would have done that, but you didn’t blink an eye. Further, you took the lead in arranging them so that they gave you the most pleasure. God, you were so full of cum when they were through. I applaud you for being proactive with that situation.”

I interjected, “I liked them. I’d talked to them during cocktails, but I hadn’t expected all three of them at the same time.”

Sheri smiled, “You were laughing and made the whole thing fun for them, too. Fucking you was probably the highlight of the party for them.”

I told her, “No, I’m sure it was fucking Allie. Those guys were in their thirties. They hadn’t been near high school pussy for a decade. Allie gave them the chance to relive all those fantasies again.”

Allie blushed but laughed.

Sheri went on, “I’m not sure what boundaries you have or where the edges of your comfort zones are, but I like the new you.

“I’m saying all of this because I need to give you a promotion. I hereby promote you from mentee – the person I was mentoring, to friend – and one of my best friends, at that.

“You don’t need any further advice or counsel from me to get to where you want to be. You’re there. You’ve arrived. Assuming you wanted to be a slut, you’re there – you are one, and one of the best I might add. Even Maryann told me you were ‘done’.

Sheri came over to me and pulled me into a standing hug with her. Any other time, and the connection would have become sexual, but this was deeper than that. We’d done sex together the prior night. This was about deep and long-lasting friendship.

We sat and sipped coffee and were just quiet for a while. Allie didn’t interrupt the silence, but just lay back and blissfully daydreamed.

When our cups were empty, I asked whether anyone wanted more, but they didn’t.

Allie then asked, “Do you want to talk to me? How am I doing?”

I laughed. “I could simplify the whole conversation and just say, ‘Ditto’ about all that Sheri just told me. You’re on the right track. If I have any advice, it’s to slow down and enjoy the journey to becoming a slut like me – and like Sheri. I’m now starting to appreciate the joys of each day rather than worrying about whether I’m getting to where I want to be.

“How do I know to do that? I’m happy. I’m the happiest I’ve been in my life except for some special family moments here and there. Now, I’m happy in my own skin, with my own decisions, with the people who are my friends, and with the social situations I encounter.

“If you want to strive for something, strive for those same feelings. Part of that means that you get in touch with yourself – not to criticize and create drama in your own life, but to appreciate and be grateful as each experience unfolds and you learn something.”

Allie hugged me. “Thank you.”


A week after Jake’s party a month later, Maryann asked a group of us to join Jake and some of his usual buddies for a weekend cruise. He wanted to leave the port at nine a.m. Saturday, and be in Fort Meyers around noon. Maryann said to bring walking shoes and what she called civvies – more normal clothes that could be worn in public.

The ‘in’ group now included Allie and Derek, although they were almost graduated. Allie was busting with enthusiasm to finish high school and start college at the nearby university. Officially, she was going to live at home, but I offered her a chance to move in with me. I also wanted to buy a large two-bedroom condo, rather than keep renting. If she was paying some ‘rent’ that could help me float the purchase.

We were onboard by eight-thirty, not an onerous task for me since I was usually at work before eight. I noted that Susan was among our passengers. She seemed to have an unusual level of vigilance, particularly about people on shore, as we turned and left Jake’s dock. Once we were underway, she relaxed.

The girls congregated on the front deck in front of the bridge, stripped down to nakedness and lay out on towels to absorb some sun. We did rub suntan lotion on each other, and put on a little show for the men who’d congregated above us.

I felt grateful to Owen for taking young Derek under his wing and including him the male bonding that was going on. Fortunately, the crew of males didn’t think drinking before noon was in the cards, so they all had coffee or soft drinks in hand.

Maryann regaled the group of girls with the unfolding plans for her wedding to Jake. What I thought was more interesting and slightly scandalous was her description about having him meet her family.

To fully understand what happened, I need to describe Jake. He is a hunk; even more so than his friends. He is six-foot-six-inches tall with broad shoulders and narrow hips. He spends at least two hours in the gym every day and is very muscular, including visible abs, and muscles no one else ever shows. He has piercing blue eyes and brown hair, and can never hide the bulge in his pants that hints at how well-endowed he is. Atop all that he is friendly and has a charismatic personality that just draws people in, especially women. I know from first-hand experience.

Maryann said, “So, Jake and I fly up to Nashville, rent a car, and drive to my mother’s home. My divorced sister Trish also lives at there. Everyone gets introduced and are immediately charmed by Jake. Now, both my mom and Trish are lookers, like I am – trim and shapely, but soon they’re all over Jake and even getting all touchy-feely and affectionate with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.