Oh Daddy, I Came! Daniel & Joshua - Cover

Oh Daddy, I Came! Daniel & Joshua

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Daniel is a sexy 18 year old twink who has a fantasy of Joshua, his best friend Andrew's hot Dad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Son   Father   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Size  

Daniel, an 18-year-old twink was needing a daddy desperately. Daniel has short red hair that he keeps in a messy style. His eyes are a beautiful green and his face always kept clean. Daniel called his friend, Andrew about when Joshua, his friends dad, would be over to pick him up. “Where is your dad?” Daniel asked as Andrew answered the phone. “He should be there soon. I think he said he had to pick up some stuff from the store.” Andrew replied as Daniel could hear the moans in the background.

“You listenin’ to porn?” Daniel asked curiously as he grabbed his crotch. Andrew paused briefly before responding, “Yeah.”

Daniel visualized Andrews big cock and he couldn’t help but notice his racing thoughts about Andrew’s dad. “Uh, bro?” Andrew asked as Daniel became quiet, engulfed in thoughts of Andrews dad fucking his tight hole and making him his slave. “Oh, uh ... sorry bro, was spacin’” Daniel said looking down at his throbbing cock piercing through his jeans. Daniel needed a quick release and pulled his cock out of his pants. “Well, later bro.” Andrew said as he heard the loud noise of a man’s moan in the background and another man yelling, “Take that fucking cock you bitch”. This turned Daniel on as his cock bounced in the air, he noticed a small amount of precum on the tip of his 9” cock.

Daniel went to his room grabbing magazines to help finish the job that Andrew’s dad started, or so Daniel believed. “Two men in me, A night at Hunter Harrisons, Doggy me daddy...” Daniel read the names as he tried to find the right one. Daniel walked from his bedroom with no clothes and his cock erect at a straight long and thick point. Daniel gasped as he saw the front door open with Joshua standing there. Daniel and Joshua locked eyes as Daniel noticed Joshua’s eyes running down his smooth pale body, running his eyes over Daniel’s firm chest and abs, he saw a small trail of hair leading down his stomach as Joshua sized Daniel up meeting his gaze with the tip of Daniel’s long erect cock.

Joshua’s eyes ran back up Daniel’s young body as he locked eyes yet again with him.

“Wh ... uh...” Daniel attempted to speak while not breaking eye contact with Joshua.

“I see you are ready.” Joshua replied grinning at the young twink.

“Um ... what?” Daniel stumbled backwards still not breaking contact with Joshua as he noticed him approaching slowly. The door now shut.

“I have seen the way you look at me and I knew this opportunity would come.” Joshua said now only a few feet in front of Daniel.

Daniel stood still as Joshua grabbed the base of his still throbbing hard cock and began stroking his cock slowly looking him in the eyes. Daniel thought maybe he was hallucinating but went with it in any scenario. A moment thought of, “What about his wife” crossed Daniel’s mind before everything went out the window.

“You want daddy to suck that big hard cock?” Joshua asked as he kneeled.

“Yes, daddy”, he replied. Desiring Joshua’s firm lips wrapped around his cock.

Daniel looked down seeing Joshua’s medium black hair waving back and forth as he began sucking the head of Daniel’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.