Tropical Dreams - Cover

Tropical Dreams

by Regina Venus

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

Erotica Sex Story: Julie is a 26 year old successful lawyer who is with the love of her life, Antoine. Her fantasy of Antoine's younger brother and a bisexual incest filled night is just the treat. Could that brotherly love help Antoine pop the question?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Incest   Brother   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Massage   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   .

Having her attention was putting it mildly as Antoine caressed her face, gently running his hands down her blouse. “It is almost night” Julie said as she giggled slightly, noticing the small velvet box peeking from Antoine’s back pocket. She was partially compelled to approach him about this, but her friends always reminded her of her quick reactions that could ruin moments. It took her back to a time her little brother was taking the bus home from school and normally her mom would pick him up. Juliette was always an attentive child and grew into a very successful lawyer.

Her noticing of her mother’s patterns and the upcoming birthday of her brother, she knew a special party was planned. Before school ended, Julie approached Thomas, her brother, and blurted out her knowledge of this special surprise birthday party and it ruined the fun. She knew this would be a mistake if she asked Antoine about her discovery. Antoine continued kissing her as she was viewing the sun setting on the cooling waters of Aphrodisia. She got up with Antoine pulling her back slightly towards the ground. “We need to get inside the house. You know a stor- “she was interrupted with a quick kiss from Antoine as he laughs, “Okay. Let’s get up there.”

The beach Julie and Antoine was lounging on was just two minutes from their rental house on the beautiful island of Aphrodisia. Julie followed Antoine towards the small set of stone stairs leading towards the house, a beautiful modern two-story house with long white pillars leading down the tall glass windowed walls facing the ocean. The sky let out a ripple of lightning as rain began to pour. Julie and Antoine ran towards the house laughing and soaking wet. Antoine smiled looking towards Julie and let out a chuckle as they walked into the house. “What?” Julie asks looking towards a now hysterical Antoine. “You ... Your ... hair” Antoine barely got out as she looked at the mirror in the foyer.

“Oh my god!” She hollered noticing her hair was so frizzed from the sudden high winds, rain and who knows a lightning strike. Julie could be a bit of a hypochondriac. Antoine looked towards Julie, “I think your hair is the least of your worries.” Julie looked towards Antoine with a puzzled look, “What do you mean?” She asked as he walked towards the stairs and said no words. Julie was perplexed and began walking towards the stairs calling for Antoine who was now out of sight. The lightning and thunder echoed from outside as Julie let out a small squeak in fear with now not only her boyfriend is clearly ignoring her or being creepy, but the power was out.

“Antoine! This is not fucking funny.” Julie yelled as she slowly climbed the stairs. The entire second floor was shrouded in darkness, only lit by the flashes of lightning from the intense storm. Julie saw a flickering light coming from the spare bedroom down the long hall. Julie walked towards the door at a faster pace and as she approached the door she suddenly slowed down. Julie realized that he could be attempting either a sex game or scaring her. Julie was clever, or so she thought, and approached cautiously and prepared. She knew what he was doing!

Julie opened the door slowly as it was cracked before she reached the room. The room seemed empty with only the normal furniture. The only out of place was the single candle on the dresser, flickering in the stale wind of the unused room. She approached the candle and stopped, listening to the raging storm outside she noticed something. “No noise...” She whispered looking around the empty room. She inspected the room and then grabbed the candle and walked out. Puzzled as why Antoine would light a candle and leave it unattended in the spare bedroom. A loud bang came from the third bedroom on the other end of the hall, Julie knew he must be there.

Julie approached the room but not as cautious, she began storming towards the door having enough of the game and opened the door. “Antoine!” She said sternly as she walked into the room which had several candles lit. She walked towards the bed before being shoved into the mattress as a masked man climbed on top of her. The mask was pitch black with no apparent design. Julie knew this must be her boyfriend, “Really? You thought this would be- “she was cut off as the man placed his hand over her mouth running his other hand down her legs.

Julie began to fight the man in an instinct but came to her senses as he inserted his two fingers inside her. She knew her man was planning a sex game, and this must be it. She attempted to remove his mask, but he forced her hands down, then handcuffing her to the bed he walked away from her towards the dresser. The man pulled out a tube of oil and walked towards Julie, he pulled her blouse off, exposing her bare breasts. He begins putting the oil on her breasts and rubs his hands between and over her breasts up towards her neck. Julie felt the muscles in her body tense as she let out a moan, relaxing her body as he began massaging her body slowly moving down her stomach and pulling her bottoms off.

She felt the oil pour over her legs and stomach as his hands moved towards her pussy as she let out a gasp feeling his fingers slide into her and she clinched the chains on the handcuffs. The man then put four fingers inside her as he massaged her clit with his other hand. He motioned his hands faster and faster bringing her to near orgasm before stopping. She whispered softly to herself “Why’d he stop?” He walked over towards the dresser again, this time grabbing a blindfold. Julie was never one for this much roleplaying, but her body felt an excitement that she could not explain. The thrill of being fucked by a “stranger” and feeling him finger fuck her brought her to nearly towards a mind-blowing orgasm. Her mind raced as he placed the blindfold on her. Still never speaking a single word she trusted this man, her boyfriend, her illusion, or her fantasy?

She felt his hands caressing her body with the slipperiness of the oils his hands slid over her breasts and pussy. A stillness came as he stopped moving around her body and she felt a tenseness return to her. In an instance she felt his tongue inside her pussy as she lets the tense feeling subside and give into utter bliss. She felt the muscles inside her pussy clinch as he ate her, fingering her pussy hard while his tongue and teeth devastated her clit making her pussy release in pure passion. Her body convulsed in lust as he continued to eat her out, running his hand on her oiled breasts and sliding three fingers deep inside her pussy, making her crave his cock.

She felt his fingers slide out of her as he ran them up her body and inside her mouth. She tasted herself on his fingers as he then kissed her lips. The two continued a passionate kiss but Julie realized something, the man she was kissing was not Antoine. She knew her man’s kiss and this man had a different one. She then yelled “Who are you!?” as she struggled to escape. The masked man said, “Your boyfriends brother”. Her thoughts raced fast. This was her secret fantasy, and it was becoming a reality. She couldn’t understand how he was here and where Antoine went. “Was he a part of this?” She quickly thought as her boyfriend’s brother took the blindfold off her.

“What are you doing here, Tony? Why are you doing this!?” Julie asked as Tony took the handcuffs off her. “I wanted to fulfill your fantasy. I know you want me.” Tony said as she looked up at him as his cock was hanging out of his pants. Julie felt that tingly feeling inside her that makes you feel weird but good. Tony was a dream for her, but it did not mean she doesn’t love Antoine, but his beautiful hazel eyes and short black hair that barely covered his tanned skin. She felt so much intense lust for this man who was her boyfriend’s younger brother. He just went into college and turned 19 in the fall and Julie was 26, she felt like he was too young, but at the same time she wanted his cock, she needed him.

Julie thought for what seemed like hours and it was only minutes. She then realized her hand was on Tony’s cock, stroking from the base of his shaft to the head. She knew her desires and she wanted them fulfilled. Julie moved forward towards Tony’s cock as he lied down on the bed and Julie went down towards his balls, sucking his balls and running her fingers towards his cock and stroked him. He poured an edible oil over his cock and her mouth as she continued to suck his balls and stroke his hard cock. Her hand moved towards his ass as she slipped her fingers into his hole. He moaned in passion as she fingered his hole and sucked his balls moving her tongue up his long shaft.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.