The Hanging Academy - Cover

The Hanging Academy

Copyright© 2016 by Cardaniel and A. P. Damien

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amy Cameron's father bought Miranda Warren, a Hanging Girl, as a birthday present for her brother Andrew. After watching Miranda hang, Amy knows what she wants to do with the rest of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Susan’s alarm woke me up. 7 am. My head was between Susan’s legs, and her head was tucked snugly between mine. I managed to slap the alarm off without disengaging from Susan. Both awake now, we kissed and caressed each other hard. She wanted to try something different, so I got a double-ended dildo from inside the nightstand. We played with each other until we were both ready, then I slipped it into her and fucked her like a man would. We had one last, sweet orgasm, and lay together for a few minutes. Then I pushed her away. We had things to do.

We sat together on the edge of Susan’s bed, Susan holding me as I stroked her hair and kissed her.

Susan smiled. “Big day today, huh?”

I laughed. “Your biggest ever. Let’s take a shower, and then you write down what you want me to say, and I’ll make a list of what we need to get done.”

Susan nodded. She took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Our tiny shower stall wasn’t meant for two, but we squeezed in together and soaped each other, giggling as we rubbed each other’s most private parts.

We spent half an hour scribbling things down on a notepad between pauses for thought. Susan turned around at last to look at me. “I’m done. You?”

“I always get to the point where I feel sure I’ve forgotten something, but can’t think of anything else. I’m there now, I guess. Oh!! I know! What should I do with your stuff?”

Susan thought a moment. “Just keep it, and anything you don’t want, throw it away or see if anybody wants it.”

“You sure? What about your family?”

Susan shook his head. “I left my sisters everything I wanted them to have already. Really, everything here is yours now. Okay?”

I smiled. “Okay.”

Susan slapped his own cheek lightly. “Oh, I need to tell Gil or Bridget when I want my family told, right?”

I spun back to my list. “There! I knew I was forgetting something. You know they can wait till the end of the year, right? They’d refrigerate the family share of your thanerone and send it then. I’m guessing that’s what you want, right?”

Susan sighed and nodded. “I’m okay with dying today, except I just didn’t want my family to know I crapped out quite this fast.”

I nodded. “The school understands that. I think most students want to wait on telling their families until the year is over. Anyway, we can tell the dorm parents on the way to breakfast. Feel like breakfast?”

Susan grinned. “Sure. One last meal.”


We held hands all through breakfast. It was awkward eating with my left hand, but I managed. I waved at Larry and Laney when they came in. The two Second Year students came over to our table once they’d got through the serving line.

Larry smiled at my roommate. “Hi, Susan.” He blinked as he saw why I was eating left handed. “Didn’t know you guys were getting this close. Are you going to get a single bed?” He beamed at me.

Susan burst out laughing. “I guess that’s one thing you don’t need to put on your list, Amy.” I laughed with her.

Larry looked at Laney to see whether she got the joke, then looked back at Susan, mystified.

Susan laughed again, seeing the look. “You guys are going to be getting some of my thanerone.” She paused. “Oh, wait. I think only the First Years get me, right?” She looked at me.

I nodded. “I think that’s what the handbook said. When a Third Year dies, they share the thanerone with the Second Years, but there’s so many First Year students there isn’t enough for the other years plus the personal bequests.”

Laney’s jaw dropped open. “So you’re the First Year’s demo today? I’m...” He stopped, looking at Susan. “I was going to say ‘I’m sorry,’ but I’m getting a feeling I don’t need to.”

Susan looked at me and grinned. “Well, I’m okay with it.” She raised my hand to her lips and kissed my fingers. “Amy thought of a way to make it a lot better.”

Larry and Laney fell into the same puzzled looks as before.

“We’re kind of putting on a little show before the demo. Nothing as elaborate as the scenarios the graduates go through, but just to give it some of that feeling.”

Angela, a First Year student, was walking by, heading for the service line. She stopped, her jaw dropping. “Susan? It’s you today?”

Susan nodded eagerly. “We’re going to have a little fun with it first.”

Angela looked at Susan with admiration. “Well, I’m really sorry you had to go so soon. I wish I could have got to know you better. But I promise I’ll always remember you.” She bent down and hugged Susan.

Susan gave her a surprised look and a smile. “Thank you. And don’t just remember me, okay? Remember what you learn from me today.” She tapped Angela’s head and squeezed my hand.

A smile spread on Angela’s face. “I think I see what’s helping you deal with this. And I will remember.” She hugged Susan again, and went on to get her breakfast.

It took just a few minutes for the word to spread around the cafeteria. One by one nearly all of the First Year students, plus some of the Second and Third Years, left their tables to exchange a few words with Susan and give her a goodbye hug—nearly ninety altogether. Far to the left, Grant looked bemused and was shaking his head slightly. I was glad he didn’t come over and spoil the mood.


At the door of the hair salon, we discovered it wouldn’t open until nine. Susan threw up his hands, exasperated. “What should we do till then? Are there other preparations we need to make?”

I shook my head and smiled. “Got a better idea. This way.”

As soon as Susan realized where we were headed, she gasped. “Oh, yeah!” She started leading, pulling me onward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.