The Hanging Academy - Cover

The Hanging Academy

Copyright© 2016 by Cardaniel and A. P. Damien

Appendix V: How This Book Came to Be

Erotica Sex Story: Appendix V: How This Book Came to Be - Amy Cameron's father bought Miranda Warren, a Hanging Girl, as a birthday present for her brother Andrew. After watching Miranda hang, Amy knows what she wants to do with the rest of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Someone using the nickname Cardaniel wrote a long story, Academy Girl, about a young woman, Amy Cameron, and her quest to become a full-fledged Hanging Girl and have a big party for her hanging. I liked the idea, but Cardaniel’s story had only female students, so most of the sex was F/F. I find that boring, so I rewrote it to my taste.

Actually, I rewrote it twice. The first rewrite was as a furry story with all the students male. But the potential readership for furry stories is fairly small, so I rewrote it again, this time with human characters and a mixed-sex Academy.

I also made some changes in the characters’ motivation: In Cardaniel’s original story, all women were subs, and after being snuffed they were eaten as meat. “Girlmeat” was necessary for a healthy metabolism. In my first rewrite, I changed the dichotomy to predators (carnivores) and prey (mostly herbivores), and the benefit was wearing preyfur, which boosted the immune system and provided “good luck”—those who wore fur were better at spotting opportunities and taking advantage of them. When I rewrote the story for mixed-sex humans, I changed it again. See Appendix I for a brief explanation and Appendix II for more details.

This took something over a year. I also had a couple of people help proofread it. And eventually I decided it was ready—or at least as ready as it was ever going to be. Et voila!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.