The Hanging Academy - Cover

The Hanging Academy

Copyright© 2016 by Cardaniel and A. P. Damien

Appendix II: Glossary

Erotica Sex Story: Appendix II: Glossary - Amy Cameron's father bought Miranda Warren, a Hanging Girl, as a birthday present for her brother Andrew. After watching Miranda hang, Amy knows what she wants to do with the rest of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

bionanotechnology — Ultra-miniature electronic devices designed to co-exist in and interact with the body of a living creature.

nooseboy — A male student at a college of hanging.

noosegirl — A female student at a college of hanging.

Noosemeister® — Technically, a graduate of The Hanging Academy”reg;. Informally, students at the Academy refer to themselves as Noosemeisters. “Noosemeister” is a registered trademark of The Hanging Academy.

puppyboy/puppygirl — A human who has been converted into a pet. Sometimes silenced by removing their vocal chords, more often they have Broca’s region stunned so they can’t make words, only animal noises. Then they are trained to behave like dogs. Purity Island does not have the technology to do this. They create “puppies” by treating babies as if they were dogs, and mostly keeping them ignorant of speech until they are too old to acquire language.

phenvalenic acid — A pheromone emitted by sublings throughout their lives. phenvalenic acid emission increases during adolescence, levels off during adulthood, and begins to decrease around age 60. phenvalenic acid emission jumps sharply when the subling is happy, sexually aroused, or experiencing love (eros), parent-child bonding, or close friendship. When someone (subling or topper) smells phenvalenic acid, it triggers an increased ability to uptake thanerone from the source (subling)

Purity Island — An island in the Pacific Ocean, settled by a group of ultraconservatives opposed to giving human rights to sublings. See Appendix IV for more information.

subling — A “beta”: the majority. Sublings produce thanerone, a vital hormone. Every subling has a birthmark on his/her forehead, a small, blue triangle. Toppers sometimes have birthmarks, but never this one.

thanerone — A hormone created in the brains of sublings when they die. Young sublings (under 30) produce the most hormone; production of thanerone decreases rapidly after age 40. Sublings produce more thanerone when they know the are going to die and expect to enjoy it. Toppers also produce thanerone, but in much lower concentration. Thanerone is important to both toppers and sublings. Benefits to the recipient include: Improved immune system: more rapid response to invading bacteria, viruses, etc., but less tendency toward autoimmune diseases like diabetes and lupus. “Good luck”: increased ability to spot opportunities in time to act on them. Greek thanatos (death) plus eratikos (passionate love) plus one (hormone suffix) Thanerone is more effective if the recipient has recently inhaled the phenvalenic acid produced by the subling source of the thanerone.

topper — An “alpha”: the ruling minority of people in my world. They have no special attributes, but are the equivalent of whites in the 1960s USA: privileged and happy to be so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.