The Hanging Academy - Cover

The Hanging Academy

Copyright© 2016 by Cardaniel and A. P. Damien

Appendix I: Guide for the Perplexed

Erotica Sex Story: Appendix I: Guide for the Perplexed - Amy Cameron's father bought Miranda Warren, a Hanging Girl, as a birthday present for her brother Andrew. After watching Miranda hang, Amy knows what she wants to do with the rest of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

So, what’s going on here?

The Hanging Academy is set in a world where everybody is either a natural dominant (a “topper”) or a natural submissive (a “subling”). Toppers usually get better jobs than sublings, but this is not universal. Sublings are generally required to die by age 40, before their production of thanerone starts its rapid fall-off. A few with important positions are allowed to live past age 40, but most die by age 35, and often make elaborate plans for their final exit. Sublings are, for the most part, content with their position in society: it’s a lot better than it was 50 years ago, and their natural submissiveness makes their societal role at least acceptable, and, for most of them, desirable.

The most common method chosen is asphyxiation: hanging, strangling, drowning, or suffocation. Hanging is popular because the subling can have a big party and put on a a display of struggling in the noose.

There are several colleges of hanging. The Hanging Academy is the most prestigious, and only their graduates can use the title “Noosemeister”.
Think Caltech vs. MIT, Georgia Tech, Florida Tech, etc.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.