What Am I Going to Do Without You? - Cover

What Am I Going to Do Without You?

Copyright© 2021 by TheScribe

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man is going to the Navy soon, but he has a fantasy to fulfill first.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Small Breasts  

Juan Escobedo was going to the Naval Academy soon. He had just graduated high school last summer. He had good grades. He was an athlete, playing offensive tackle for the football team. He had even planned to walk on Navy’s football’s team. However, there was something bigger than football that he cared about and loved.

“Good morning, Juan,” Juan’s aunt (or “Titi” as him and others liked to call her. “Titi” was another word for “Tia” which is aunt in Spanish) said. She softly rubbed her hands on his broad shoulders.

“Morning, Titi,” Juan said, while eating bacon and eggs sloppily. He got slapped across the head.

“Pinche chico sucio! Wipe your damn mouth for once!” His aunt, Isa said harshly, but with love. Isa was a foul-mouthed Puerto Rican who migrated to New York. Men went wild for her. Isa had a slim, model-type figure with a beautiful face.

“Ow,” said Juan.

“Oh, please. That doesn’t hurt. You play football,” Isa said.

“You’re strong, Titi,” Juan said, looking back.

Juan looked in her eyes and began to get lost in them. They say “the eyes are the windows to the soul.” When he looked in them, he remembered all the things they went through together.

“Oh, what am I going to do without you, mi sobrino?”

Juan thought: ‘I was thinking the same thing, Titi.’


A few years ago, Isa, Juan, and her fiancé Derek were at Manhattan General Hospital. It was for a routine check-up, but Isa turned out to have stomach cancer. Juan was one of the first ones to show up, even though he was still in high school at the time. Juan and Isa had a generational gap (at least ten years’ difference) between them, but they had a few things in common.

Also, Juan and Isa both had domestic issues when they both were young in age. They technically were aunt and nephew, but the bond they had were like siblings. When Juan found out, he was crushed. One night before he went home when Isa was asleep, Juan said to her:

“I love you, Titi. I want you to get better soon. So, you can see me walk across the stage, Titi. Oh, and Titi ... I kind of want to go to the Navy. I know, I know. But I think I do it. I’m a big boy. Haha,” Juan teared up.

Juan took one last look at her and took one look back at the window. He got closer to her lips and gave her a short kiss on the lips. He wiped his tears. The remnants of his tears were still on her.


Present day...

“Morning, babe,” Isa’s fiancé and Juan’s soon-to-be-uncle, Derek said. Derek began to make out with Isa with short kisses. Derek was very much an advocate of public displays of affection.

“Morning. You want some bacon and eggs? That is ... if este gordo hasn’t ate it all yet!” Isa said, again, playfully hitting her nephew. “Ooh, what I did last night that good, babe?” Isa said with a sly grin. Juan kept eating, thinking of what they did the night before.

“What?” Juan said.

“Yeah, what? Let the dude eat. He’s going to Annapolis soon. That thickness? That baby fat? It’s going to be gone,” Derek said, firmly patting Juan. Derek always thought Juan was a nice kid. A smart kid. But ... there was something missing. He never had a girlfriend in high school. He put it out of his mind.

Juan looked over to his aunt who had her waist hugged by Derek. Derek began kissing her again. Juan’s eyes drifted slowly down to her buttocks. His penis got erect.

Juan began to think of the night before. Juan knew what happened.


The previous night...

His bedroom was right next to theirs. He could hear the groans and moans going on the way to their bedroom. Derek, not caring who was in the house and in the heat of the moment, was not good at being quiet. Juan feigned sleep that night. An eighteen-year-old’s curiosity got the best of him. Juan was already rock hard. He crept “Mission Impossible” style to their door, ensuring not to make any noise. Derek left their bedroom door slightly open, to Juan’s mild surprise.

“Fuck, I want you...”

Juan heard.

“You want this pussy?” She said, in a sexy tone. Juan was not used to that side of her. He liked it. Juan was wearing basketball shorts which accented his erection and a shirt from his high school alma mater. He peered in for a short second, reached in his pants, and started jerking.

When he heard moaning from her, Juan quickly peered in. Derek was fucking her in doggy-style. Derek was grabbing her hair, in total control. Her head jerked upward. In that quick moment, a smirk got on her face. Isa moaned seemingly more:

“Ughhh, ughhh ... fuck me, baby. Fuck me, baby. Fuck this pussy, papi.”

It did not take long for Juan to climax.

“Yeah, Titi, yeah ... fuck this dick...” He shot his seed. “Shit,” He then realized where he was. He quickly went back to bed and went to sleep.


Present day...

“I’m going to work. I’ll see you two tonight,” Derek said.

“Peace!” Juan said in singsong.

“Bye, babe.”

“Don’t have too much fun out there,” Derek said in a parental, yet joking tone. Derek left.

“So, what we have on for today, Juanito?” Isa said.

Juan put on a face, pondering.

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” Juan said.

“We are not going this direction, Juanito,” Isa said back.

Juan laughed.

“All right, I guess the new horror flick?”

“You know I hate scary movies!” Isa said.

“I know. Haha. It’ll only be us in the theatre this early. We’d be cussing out the characters. All that shit,” Juan said, with a smile.

“Only for you, Juanito. Only for you. Let me take a shower right quick,” she said.

“Yeah,” Juan responded.

Juan’s curiosity peaked once again once he watched his Titi sashay her hips toward the restroom. He wanted to see her again. Was he a pervert? Slightly. Was it slightly creepy that he was developing sexual feelings towards his aunt? Now that he thought about it, most likely. He waited. He changed clothes into a different shirt and a different pair of shorts. He walked to the bathroom.

“Titi? Titi?”

“Yeah?” Isa said from inside the bathroom.

“I got to use the restroom,” He said.

“Why didn’t you pee before breakfast?”

“I did. I guess I ate too much.” Juan said, shrugging. She then opened the door to reveal her face. She was nude. Juan could already feel his erection growing. She knew it.

“Okay. Let me go in the shower first.”

She switched the shower on her favorite temperature. She stepped in.

“Come on in, Juanito.”

Their shower door was one of those doors where you can see the silhouette of whoever is in there. As Isa was in there, Juan carefully walked in and undid his pants. Isa lathered up, looked over her shoulder, and did a double take.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.