Lavender Anniversary - Cover

Lavender Anniversary

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Amy goes all out for her two-month anniversary. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

For our two month anniversary I decided to go whole hog. One time a few months ago we were looking through a picture book, and Curt mentioned how beautiful he thought the field of lavender in France was. If I could take him there, that would have been perfect, but it wouldn’t be possible, at least not this year. But I figured I could approximate it. I went out and bought lavender sheets for our bed and a lavender nightie for me. The colors were probably more purple than lavender, but it’s the thought that counts. Then I got some more or less lavender nail polish and some equally more or less lavender eyeshadow. I didn’t stop there. I splurged on some pure lavender oil. Finally, I got an artist friend from school to do a portrait of me standing in a lavender field. She insisted I only had to pay for the materials. She said painting me nude was pure pleasure (her words). (I think she’s into me, and someday maybe I’ll just ... well, I like thinking about it.)

25102-lavender-1.jpg

So I set everything up, even managing to get the painting hung over our bed, so when Curt got home late that afternoon, everything was in place: my makeup and nails, even my toenails, the sheets on the bed, the nightgown. Curt was impressed. And in short order he was undressed.

I had him lie back on the bed and pretend we were in a field of lavender. Then I went to work on him. (It wasn’t really work—it was pure pleasure.) I caressed his cock, paying special attention to that special spot. I took him right to the edge of orgasm so many times! Poor guy! “Be patient,” I told him.

25102-lavender-2.jpg

And I oiled him, first taking off the nightie so it wouldn’t get ruined, not that I really cared. I oiled Curt everywhere, his chest, his arms and legs, his hands and feet and even between his toes. I didn’t do his face or backside and I didn’t do his cock. Not at first because I wanted to blowjob him, but then I did his cock anyway. That was so fun!

25102-lavender-3.jpg

And I did blowjob him. I wanted to make him last, but it wasn’t but a few minutes and he was coming. The lavender oil didn’t taste bad, but I didn’t want to swallow it, so I drooled everything, cum and oil, back onto his spent cock, and then I caressed him and sucked him back to full strength. Some of his backside did get oiled. I know some tricks!

Then I fucked him. I rode him reverse only because I was facing in that direction. I know he gets pleasure watching my ass while we fuck, and his pleasure is my pleasure. I didn’t last long. What a great cum!

25102-lavender-4.jpg

Now I have to think of something for anniversary number three.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.