Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

Ingrid had three pages of notes by the time we made our way back to the hotel. We went straight to our room and she started calling.

I heard her tell each person she called that we’re new here and though we not familiar with the area, we’re interested in buying some property. When she got off the phone, it was close to noon. She had made one appointment for lunch, and two more this afternoon here at the hotel.

The first one was with Gloria Collins with Collins Real Estate who has an office near the beach.

Gloria met us at the hotel lobby and she and Ingrid hit it off real quick. After the introductions, they were in their own world of selling and buying.

This was the start of a friendship that is still ongoing in our lives. Gloria handles all our land dealings in south Texas. On this day, she sold more real estate total, than she had since she had been in business.

She hit the million dollar club that first year she was our agent.

We met with two individuals who have private property for sale and before the day was over we had put up earnest money on two consecutive miles of undeveloped of beach front property. We had it set up for Gloria to meet with the owners and handle the closings and we would send the money to their banks, by Western Union as soon as we get back to Shamrock.

Ingrid is excited - and boy do I love it when Ingrid gets excited. I had learned in two days that she gets an overwhelming sense of power from buying and selling real estate. In the coming days, I learned that it would overflow into our other investments too.

The next morning as we waited for our next meeting with Gloria and another landowner, I told Ingrid that I need to run an errand and I’d be back in an hour or so. She was pouty that she couldn’t go, but I told her to meet with Gloria and I’d be back by the time their meeting is over.

I took a taxi into Corpus Christi and went to the Cadillac Dealer, where I bought a white Cadillac Coupe convertible with a continental spare. I paid $3,951.00 cash for it, with some of the money Mr. Swede had given me. There was $25,000.00 in the envelope, all in $100 dollar bills.

The dealer made up a license plate that would be good until we could get back home and buy permanent plates for it.

I drove back to the hotel with the top down and parked as near the front door as I could. I just had to toss the keys in the air once, and catch them, as I went through the door.

Damn, I feel Lucky.

I was at the front desk talking to the hotel manager when Ingrid came out.

“Are you through with your meeting?” I asked after we kissed.

“No, we’re taking a break. One man had to get his wife to come out and meet us here before we could finalize the deal.”

Ingrid went back to her meeting, and two hours later she came out charged up big time. When we said good bye to Gloria and the former landowners, I told Ingrid we need to go for another walk. I showed her two foil wrappers and she grinned.

We walked out of the hotel and started down the sidewalk - when I turned and told her I had changed my mind, I didn’t want to walk. I wanted to go for a ride.

“Lucky, lets not get a taxi. I want to be alone with you.”

She was pouting when I took her hand and walked her back to the white convertible. I opened the driver’s door as I dangled the keys in front of her.

“Lucky, did you buy this?”

“I sure did. I bought it for my beautiful bride to be. Take me for a ride, Ingrid.”

“Lucky I am so happy right now and I am so excited, you may need to drive.”

“It’s not my car, it’s yours.”

The red leather seats were warm but we got in and she drove through the main part of town with her long blonde hair blowing like the day we rode our horses.

I motioned for her to turn west when we got to the main highway and she grinned like she knew what was about to happen.

I let her drive for about ten miles and she looked at me and yelled in the wind.

Aren’t you going to dare me?”

“I dare you Ingrid. I dare you to be naughty and get naked out here in your new Cadillac convertible.”

That’s what she was waiting for. She pulled into a service road entrance and stripped naked. She passed her clothes to me, smiling as she pulled her dark glasses down over her eyes and drove west.

We came to a small town and Ingrid pulled her long hair over in front to cover her titties as we drove through, stopping at the traffic lights, and following the traffic.

Once we were back out in the open country again, she flipped her hair back over her shoulders and I leaned over to put my hand between her legs.

She’s sopping wet, and so is the red leather seat.

“Lucky I need you inside my pussy as soon as we can find a place. I want to fuck you in my new convertible.”

“I was hoping you would.”

“Help me find a place.”

I saw what looked like an old abandoned house up ahead on the right, and told her to slow down. Sure enough the house has no windows or doors and looks like it’s about to fall down. I showed her where to turn and we pulled up behind the house. We were blocked from the highway and she was on me, taking my clothes off as I helped her.

I barely got the rubber on my cock before she turned and straddled me in the passenger seat.

Ingrid is facing me and her huge titties are banging against my chest as she pounds her body back and forth, up and down on me.

She’s sliding on my thighs, riding down hard, as we get our first come of the day. I pulled her nipple with my lips and she screamed into the countryside.

“I want more, Lucky. I hope you’ve got more left in you.”

“You name it.”

“I want to get in the back seat and fuck.”

She stepped over the seat and sat on the rear deck with her feet on seat and her legs wide, her pussy ready for me.

I had a rubber on and followed her. Her pussy is dripping and I had to taste it.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and pushed her legs wider as I clamped my mouth over her pussy and sucked her until she got her come. This one was really loud and she sounds like an ambulance siren at times as she wailed and cried out.

Ingrid smiled and pulled me back up to enter her.

“Again Lucky, fuck me again. I love you.”

We fucked like we were sex starved. I couldn’t get enough of her. She locked her legs around my hips and fucked her body up and down with mine.

Ingrid is hoarse from screaming so much, but she has a smile on her face and she’s happy as I am. We’re fucking out in the country. Out in the open, hidden behind an old house in south Texas.

I took my shirt and cleaned her up as we dressed and stepped back over in the front seat.

I was pulling my short pants up and zipping them, when Ingrid let out a scream that scared the hell out of me. I looked up and she was pointing to the window of the old house.

“There’s someone in there.”

I got out and ran around the car to look in the window. I saw a young Mexican boy and girl. I guessed them to be about our age, huddled in a corner.

“Who is it, Lucky?”

“A boy and girl about our age.”

Ingrid got out and looked in.

“Come out here and let me see you.”

The boy and girl looked at each other, then got up slowly. The girl is wearing a torn pullover shirt and soiled, ragged panties. The boy is wearing torn ragged jeans and no shirt.

“Do either of you speak English?” Ingrid asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.