Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

“Lucky these are the most beautiful horses I’ve ever seen. They seem to be showing off their fancy way of stepping. Just look at both their tails as they walk. Their long white hair looks like fine silk as their tails shake with each step.”

“They are showing off for you, Ingrid. If there was something I could do to draw your praise, I would show off in front of you myself.”

Ingrid pulled the reins just slightly and Trigger stopped. Rowdy stopped instantly when Trigger did.

I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. Both of us seem to be doing this a lot.

Some of her long blonde hair is all the way to the saddle in back. Part of it’s down past her right breast nearest me and the rest was caught in the valley of the cleavage between her breasts.

“Lucky you don’t have to show off for me. You had my heart when I first saw you at the airport. Then each moment I have spent with you since you turned and smiled at me the first time, has been nothing but excitement for me. My heart feels like it’s going to explode right now. I am so full of wanting you, and wanting to turn myself loose and love you.”

“I feel the same way. What’re we going to do about it? I’ve never felt this way before and I’m scared I’ll mess it all up by saying or doing the wrong thing. I think of nothing but holding you and kissing you and touching you. All of which I’ve never in my life done before today. Have you stopped to realize that we only met this morning, and here we are talking about love? This is what scares me. I’m somewhere I’ve never been before and I don’t know which way to turn or what to do next.”

“I know what you mean. Can we talk to your parents? I’m not sure that my Grand Papa and Grand Mama will understand our feelings.”

“Ingrid, did they not tell you all of everything they wanted from us, even before we met?”

“They told me they want us to be partners in business and own equal shares of the ranch once they are gone.”

“Ms. Inga told me yesterday they want us to fall in love and marry, but they want it to be us falling in love, not because they suggested it. I really think they set it up with me meeting you at the airport, hoping it would happen - just like it did.”

“Then I am glad they did and I am glad we did our part too. Now here we sit with neither of us knowing what to do next. I know I want your body so bad I hurt in my sex parts and my nipples swell and ache when I think of you. I know there is more to love than us wanting to fuck ourselves silly, then fuck some more.”

“Ingrid if you want to wait before we actually make love the first time, we can do more of the things we’ve already done, if you like. I’m willing to wait until both of us know for sure.”

“Lucky I want you inside me right this minute. I don’t want to wait. But maybe we do need to talk to my Grand Mama and see what she says. Then we will talk to your Momma and see what she says.”

“I like that idea, and for now, that’s what we’ll do. We’ll just tell your Grand Mama exactly what has happened to us and we don’t know what to do next. We will listen to her and then talk to my Momma. If I know them, they’ll sit down and talk to each other, and decide what’s best for us and how to handle this.”

“Yes, they want you to run the business and the ranch operations, and that will take some big decisions too. This will be our first test to see if we can make the best decision for us, the ranch, and them.”

“When Mr. Swede hands over the books he’s been keeping, I want you to be with me. I want us to start a whole new set of books. I want to separate each part of the ranch business and keep records of how much money we spend on each part, so we can see where we need to spend more money, or stop spending money.”

“Have you ever had classes in investing, Lucky?”

“No. Have you?”

“Yes, we had two whole semesters of nothing but banking and investments. I would love to get into that now that I’m living here in America. I wonder how much actual cash my grand parents have, just lying around, not even making interest?”

“That’s another thing we’ll need to do. I’ll have to get Mr. Swede to make sure we’ll have full access to all their banking records so we can make the best decisions there too.”

“I like talking about this, Lucky. This will not make my pussy feel as good as your cock, but we will have something to help us get to know each other better as we start counting their money so we can begin making interest on investments. We will be good at it too, I just know we will.”

“Ingrid?”

“Yes?”

“I bought all the prophylactics that machine had in it today in the café bathroom.”

“Did you really? You are so sneaky. You know that makes me want you right now, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I just wanted to know if you’ve forgotten about wanting me.”

“Listen to me Lucky Roundtree. I just made another business decision and I dare you to make it happen.”

“Tell me, I never back down from a dare.”

“It will take us a week at least to get all of the banking records, with oil and gas stocks together. By that time we will have all their cash on hand counted, and I know they have a lot, because they told me they did. When we get it all counted and our books set up. I dare you to fuck me on my Grand Papa’s big desk in his office.”

“When we drop that last dollar bill in the cash drawer you better have your ass naked Ingrid Eriksson, or I’ll use my pocket knife and cut your clothes completely off you.”

“Now that sounds interesting doesn’t it?” She laughed and we pulled our horses close so we could hug.

I really think she’s a lot like me. I don’t trust myself on the ground with her right now. The decision we just made, would have us filling one of the prophylactics in a few minutes.

Ingrid and I have agreed on our first deal as partners in this ranch. There was no way for us to know at the time, but the day Ingrid Eriksson arrived in Texas from Sweden, would mark the start of many firsts in her life as well as our life together. Even though we didn’t get naked and make love that day out there on the trail, we made a promise to each other, that we would strip and fuck on her Grand Papa’s desk as soon as we have all his assets accounted for and lined up to start a new set of books.

“Here Ingrid, you take half of these, and if you feel like you don’t want us to wait, just hand me one and we’ll go somewhere private and fuck ourselves silly.”

I gave her three of the prophylactics.

“You know better than trust me with these. I want to hand one back to you right now.”

“Well, you can’t expect me to say no. We’ll just have to abide with the decision we made.”

“I want you so bad right now, I hurt. But if there’s a small chance I get to have you for the rest of my life, that’s what I want more than anything on earth.”

“Let’s go right now and start a list for your grand parents to begin working on. We need it all laid out for them so they can either tell us where it is, how much it is, where we can go to find it, or if they even know where it is. I’m excited about you and me doing this together. The money they have now doesn’t mean one thing to me, but if we can double it over the next ten years by investing and cutting expenses, then I’ll feel like we’ve done our part.”

“You know, we could take every penny right now, walk away, and they would never say a word,” she responded.

“I know, but they know me well enough, it’ll never happen like that or I wouldn’t be here talking about it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.