Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

Just before 3:00 that afternoon I drove up in front of the ranch house where Mr. Swede and Ms. Inga live.

I blew my horn until the door opened.

Ms. Inga was first through the door. She’s standing beside the truck as I held Ingrid’s hand as she stepped to the ground.

Ms. Inga grabbed her, and I thought she was about to do Ingrid bodily harm as she hugged her while they both cried until tears ran down their faces.

Mr. Swede ran from the barn, grabbing Ingrid in a bear hug, swinging her around and around, laughing his big laugh, crying big tears.

Momma and Daddy walked over. I introduced them to Ingrid and she grabbed my Momma and hugged her just as she had her Grand Mama. She turned to my Daddy and I wondered if he was going let her hug him. Without hesitation, she launched herself at him and hugged her big titties against him, smiling when he turned red.

“Lucky, how was your trip? No trouble, I reckon?” Daddy said.

“No Sir, not a bit of trouble and I drove right to the airport when I got there.”

“Lucky have you and Ingrid eaten?” Momma asked, as she put her hand inside my back pocket. I was so scared she’d seen Ingrid’s underwear I was shaking when I answered her.

“Yes Ma’am, we ate up at the U-Drop Inn Café before we drove out to the ranch.”

“Lucky did you tell my Ingrid about all the plans we have for you and her?” Ms. Inga asked.

“No Ma’am, I thought it would be better if you’n Mr. Swede fill in all the details.”

“Come, Ingrid and we will get your clothes hung in the closet and we will tell you all about what we would like to happen, now that you are here with us,” Ms. Inga told her.

Ingrid made me blush when she turned to hug me in front of my parents and her Grand Papa and Grand Mama.

When they had gone into the house, Daddy and Mr. Swede walked back over to the barn and I walked with Momma over to our house.

“She’s a very beautiful, very tall girl, isn’t she Lucky?”

“Yes Momma, and I really like her. She’s a lot of fun too. I’m going to give her one of my Palominos so we can ride together.”

“Come here Lucky and give your Momma another hug.”

I hugged Momma as she grabbed me and held me tight. Before she let me go, she put both her hands in my back pockets and pulled Ingrid’s brassiere and panties out. I just knew I was dead.

“Lucky you need to be more careful when you carry a young girls underwear for her. The bra strap and some lace on her panties were sticking out of your back pockets while they were all busy hugging.”

Momma smiled as she held the huge bra up and looked at it. She looked at the size tag, looked at me and smiled, then shook her head.

“Uh, Momma, uh.”

“Lucky, just hush now. I’ll take these over to Ms. Inga when I’ve washed them. I’m sure that something must have spilled on her and you were just being a gentleman and carrying these for her.”

Momma smiled and went toward the back of the house carrying Ingrid’s two pieces of underwear.

I went to the kitchen when I saw Momma come in from the laundry room and we sat at the table talking about my trip to Oklahoma.

“Momma, I feel like I’ve been charged up with some sort of unknown energy. I mean, I feel excited, and itchy, and eager at the same time, like something really good is about to happen to me.”

“Lucky, I’m sure that you’re eager to get to know Ingrid better, and you’re happy that you now have someone on the ranch your age to spend time with.”

“Momma I reckon you’re right. I kinda felt like that was it - but I was almost afraid that was it.”

“Lucky you and Ingrid just met, and the Johansson’s have seen to it that both of you will be well cared for the rest of your lives. Don’t take that as something you have to repay them for by showing love for their granddaughter. But, if you and Ingrid have feelings for each other, let it be because that’s what BOTH of you want, not what the Johansson’s or your Daddy and I want.”

I walked around to my Momma, pulled her up out of her chair and hugged her to me for a long time as she held me too, like she used to a long time ago, before I got too big for hugs.

“Momma, I love you. You and Daddy are the smartest two people in the world and you just let me go along with my own life, thinking I’m doing good. Thank you for understanding and for being my Momma.”

Momma took me by my shoulders and pushed me back to look at me, then she pulled me back to kiss my cheek. There was a knock at the door, and Momma hollered...

“It’s open, come on in.”

Ingrid came in and ran to me. She’s crying and sobbing.

I was scared something terrible had happened.

“Why didn’t you tell me, Lucky? Why didn’t you tell me what my Grand Mama and my Grand Papa have done. I am so happy, and I am so scared, and I am crying because I am happy, and I am so lucky to be here with you.”

“I wanted them to tell you Ingrid. They did it all for you, so when you came here, all of this would be yours one day.”

“Yes but then they told me that you and I would be equal partners and we would own all this together, and I broke down and cried, I was so happy that they had included you in their plans. This means that not only will we be friends, we will be business partners.”

Ingrid was crying on my shoulder as I held her, with Momma patting her back.

When Ingrid turned and reached out to Momma, they hugged and both of them cried some more.

“Ms. Roundtree, I’ve just met Lucky today and I think I am falling in love with him. Will it be alright with you if I love him too?”

“Ingrid, Lucky and I were just talking about the two of you and what your grand parents have done for both of you. I’d be proud to share my son’s love with you. Now you two young people get out of here, I have housework to do.

“Lucky go show Ingrid that horse you’re giving her...

“By the way Ingrid, come back later and get your underwear, I’m washing them for you.”

Ingrid turned as red as that one stop-light up in Shamrock, but she smiled at Momma as I squeezed her hand and pulled her out the door.

“Lucky did you give my underwear to your Momma?”

“No, when we were all out front and you were hugging and greeting your grand parents, Momma said she saw them sticking out of my jeans pockets and she stuffed them back down. When we came home, she reached back and pulled them out. Momma likes you and she thinks you’re very beautiful, just like I do. She told me she’d wash them and take them back to you. She said she knew I was being a gentleman and carrying your underwear after you’d spilled something on them.”

“Really Lucky? Your Momma is such a sweet lady and she loves her son very much, just as I do.”

“You do?”

“More and more all the time.”

“Me too.”

“Say it.”

“I love you, Ingrid. Already I love your smile, your sensitive nature, your gentle touch, as well as your daring and wicked, wild mind. I haven’t gotten to the more intimate parts yet.”

“Show me the horses you have and the one you will give me to ride. We will talk more about our feelings.”

I led Ingrid out to the corral behind the barn and showed her the two Palominos.

“The one on the right is yours. Do you have jeans? Or do you ride in those funny looking arena britches with the big ballooned out hips on them?”

“You are so mean! But yes I do have some jeans. Sweden is not a primitive country, you know!” She poked me in my ribs as she laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.