Senior Constable Anne Kensington - Cover

Senior Constable Anne Kensington

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'... Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell was a notorious local prostitute - Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington a former 'Miss Victoria Police' cast aside from the 'Public Relations' Division and banished to Melbourne's hard Northern Suburbs to work 'General Duties'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’

Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington hesitated. She’d parked the Holden ‘Commodore’ in the same place as Senior Constable Candice McNamara had the previous day. Discreetly hidden from view – the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had arranged to rendezvous with Candice at the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ Reserve after midnight. A duplicate key for the front gate was kept at the Thomastown Police Station and Annie had remembered to bring it with her. Just as well, for as the twenty-five year old policewoman stood by the car, the last of the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ had left for the day, quite unaware of the parked Holden ‘Commodore’ police car. Annie could scarcely believe what was happening...? It was exciting. And, it was strictly against the 1949 Victoria Police Regulations. But, she could not have cared less as she savoured the reassuring warmth of the late afternoon sun on her skin - her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt hung loose and unbuttoned. In the backseat, she had left her issue handbag and policewoman’s uniform hat...

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell took a moment to survey the area. She’d had no idea the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ existed until Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington had brought her to the Parklands at the very end of Barry Road. The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ unbuttoned her uniform shirt. The crisp pale-blue fabric clung to her moist skin. Perspiration. The alluring scent of Givenchy Amirage – Annie closed her eyes and uttered a sigh. Smiling to herself, it had just occurred to her, that she had Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight to thanks for this opportunity. Her unsuspecting ‘Officer in Charge’ had detailed her to ‘Files and Enquiries’ and that meant, that the policewoman enjoyed a degree of autonomy now. Nobody knew where she was...? And, none of her ‘male’ colleagues had any idea who she was with at that moment. Annie therefore, felt like it was meant to be,

Seated on the bonnet of the police car, Becky had removed her own short-sleeved white shirt – the young prostitute’s trademark school uniform shirt lay beside her, as she gazed North towards the distant foothills of the Great Dividing Range, Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington had ‘cum’ a few minutes earlier – the exquisite ecstasy of her ‘orgasm’ only spoilt as the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ staff headed towards the front gate and home. But, they’d not seen the Holden ‘Commodore’ sedan...

“So then, Mistress Becky – is this ‘private’ enough for you?” the blonde policewoman asked.

The vivacious young prostitute nodded, unzipping her ‘cut off’ denim shorts as Annie watched.

To the West, there was vast grassland that stretched across to the Hume Highway at Somerton – the Summer growth shimmering as an afternoon breeze teased at the twenty-five year old blonde policewoman. Dust swirled about the Holden ‘Commodore’ sedan. And, there was a suggestion of both aniseed and sweet Eucalyptus in the air as she waited for Becky. They were alone. Not a kilometre from the Thomastown Police Station, yet it felt as if they were miles from anywhere.

Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington knotted her uniform shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.