Senior Constable Anne Kensington - Cover

Senior Constable Anne Kensington

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'... Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell was a notorious local prostitute - Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington a former 'Miss Victoria Police' cast aside from the 'Public Relations' Division and banished to Melbourne's hard Northern Suburbs to work 'General Duties'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Senior Constable Anne Kensington... (Part 5)

Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’

The prostitute continued to tease Annie’s vulva with her fingertip. Tightening her grip on the steering wheel with her right hand, Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington squirmed about in her driver’s seat – they were now travelling West along Barry Road. Seemingly, miles from anywhere. But, the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ were less than a kilometre away now. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell turned to look at the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ seated beside her – the young prostitute had no real idea where she was...? Nor did she really have any clue as to where Annie was taking her? This part of Barry Road seemed to Becky, to be more like the middle of nowhere than the sprawling suburbia that was Thomastown...

“That’s why I want to pay you, Mistress Becky...?” groaned Annie,

“And, that’s why Candice is paying you too?” the policewoman added.

“Most ‘pigs’ wouldn’t, Annie...?” hissed Becky with a hint of contempt,

“Most fucking ‘pigs’ are only too happy for a ‘freebie’ from prostitutes like me?”

“We’re not most fucking ‘pigs’...” was Annie’s response – she could feel herself beginning to lose control. Beneath her uniform shirt, a dribble of perspiration oozed down between her firm breasts as she struggled to keep the Holden ‘Commodore’ on Barry Road. Her uniform shirt still felt three sizes too small.

Annie uttered a muffled groan as the prostitute continued to ‘finger’ her...

“I don’t want to ‘use’ you like the others, Mistress Becky...” The policewoman continued,

“Candice and Brandi Lee too – you understand that, don’t you?”

Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington bit her lip. If the young prostitute was surprised to find the policewoman’s ‘pussy’ was shaved smooth and pierced, she said nothing.

“And any other policewoman stationed at Thomastown...?”

Becky nodded. She still had no idea where she was being taken?

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had never been to the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ – she hadn’t known of the secluded reserve at the end of Barry Road,

“We want to take care of you, Mistress Becky...”

“ ... Candice and me – Brandi Lee Williams too...?”

Becky nodded again without speaking. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had ‘pleasured’ many of the ‘male’ police officers now stationed at the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ – the arrogant Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan wasn’t the only policeman to enjoy a ‘blow job’ from the sassy young prostitute...

“We’re going to make it up to you?” added Anne finally.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell continued to ‘finger’ the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’...

“Mmmmm...”

“Oh...?”

‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams – Becky had wondered about the youngest of the police ‘cunts’ at Thomastown? She had begun to suspect that her ‘Pimp’ was ‘fucking’ the twenty-two year ‘trainee’ policewoman,

“I know about ‘Wild Bill’ and the other ‘pricks’...?” confessed Annie.

Senior Constable Candice McNamara had mentioned the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ Division – Senior Constable Laura ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey and the ‘B’ District ‘Slut Squad’ had dealt with both Rebecca and her ‘Pimp’ from time to time. Not that it was really any of her business, but Senior Constable ‘Anne’ Kensington wanted to know...

“What about female cops...?” she asked Becky,

“Policewomen, Mistress Becky?” Anne enquired...

There were only three female police officers working ‘General Duties’ at the Thomastown Police Station – Brandi Lee Williams, Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara and the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’...

“Police ‘cunt’ huh...?”

Policewomen were still something of a novelty.

But, there were still a few policewomen working No. 3 Division of ‘B’ District.

Senior Constable Belinda ‘Posh’ McIntyre and Sergeant Paula Cartwright at Reservoir.

‘Trainee’ Constable Cheryl Anne Blake and ‘Probationary’ Constable Sonya Hamilton too.

Annie had not worked with any of them before...

“Other than Candice and Brandi Lee you mean, Annie?” Becky queried.

The policewoman nodded.

“Yes...” confirmed Becky after a moment’s thought...

“Candice wasn’t the first police ‘cunt’ you ever had, I know that?” Annie muttered.

Becky hesitated. She wasn’t quite sure what to say?

“Well, she may have been the first from Thomastown, Mistress Becky...” conceded the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’...

“But, I’d like to know if you’ve been harassed by any policewoman too?”

“Y-Yes...” Becky admitted – Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara had been the first police ‘cunt’ at Thomastown. ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams had then followed. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had now ‘fucked’ them both...

“But...?” Annie queried. The young prostitute leaned closer to her,

“But, she wasn’t the first ‘cop whore’ I’ve ever ‘fucked’ if that’s what you’re asking, Annie?”

“N-No...?” responded the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ - Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell rested her cheek on the blonde policewoman’s shoulder,

“I’ve done a few policewomen before Candice McNamara...” Becky whispered...

“I suspect you knew that already though – you’ve done some fuckin’ homework on me?”

“Y-Yes...” confirmed the ‘Miss Victoria Police’ as they passed the last of the building sites in Barry Road. Annie knew about the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ – Candice had told her,

“None of ‘em ever offered to pay though...” Becky added with a contemptuous sneer.

“Not until you and Candice and fuckin’ Brandi Lee, that is – if that’s what you wanted to know?”

She still had no idea where she was?

“I’m so sorry, Mistress Becky - you don’t have to tell me?” Annie murmured,

“But, I’d like to know...?” she explained as the prostitute continued to ‘finger’ her...

“Who were they, Mistress Becky – these other female cops?” Annie queried.

Maggie wanted to know everything about Becky...?

Saying nothing for the moment, Becky began to kiss at Annie’s cheek - the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ responded with a groan. Had there been ‘trouble’ with a policewoman?

“I had a ‘thing’ going with a ‘cunt’ from Reservoir, Annie?” the prostitute sighed.

Some five kilometres South along High Street from the Thomastown Police Station, the larger Reservoir Police Station was ‘Divisional Headquarters’ of ‘3’ Division...

“It didn’t end well...” Becky admitted. Annie could hear the bitterness in her voice.

Becky now felt comfortable enough with Annie to tell her anything she wanted to know...

.

“Reservoir Police Station...?” asked the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ – Becky hesitated.

“Belinda McIntyre – Paula Cartwright?”

Senior Constable Belinda ‘Posh’ McIntyre was a quietly-spoken expatriate Englishwoman.

But, Sergeant Paula Cartwright was not called ‘The Bitch’ for nothing – Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington however, had still had little to do with ‘The Bitch’...?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.