Senior Constable Anne Kensington - Cover

Senior Constable Anne Kensington

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'... Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell was a notorious local prostitute - Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington a former 'Miss Victoria Police' cast aside from the 'Public Relations' Division and banished to Melbourne's hard Northern Suburbs to work 'General Duties'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Becky sat back in the front passenger’s seat of the Holden ‘Commodore’ sedan.

Relaxed. Comfortable. This was something to enjoy. Savour even...?

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had only ever been in the back of a ‘divvy van’ under arrest. Or so it had always seemed to the vivacious young blonde prostitute. But, she wasn’t under arrest. It was quite the contrary. Something she still couldn’t quite believe?

She’d also had a number of experiences in the backseat of a Holden ‘Commodore’ police car like the one she was now ensconced in – an ‘occupational hazard’ of being a prostitute; Becky, obediently ‘sucking’ the hard ‘cock’ of an arrogant young policeman, or occasionally, ‘eating’ the wet ‘cunt’ of the likes of Senior Constable Laura ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey from the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ Division. Nothing quite like this!

Annie closed the car door. The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ hesitated.

She took a moment to survey the alleyway through to Cliveden Court. And then, she glanced back up Settlement Road – there was nobody taking any real notice of her. No more Nurses. No passing schoolgirls. No witnesses. Most important of all, no sign of the Thomastown ‘divvy van’ with Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan and Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara either - so far so good...?

Annie closed the car door. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Pausing, she looked back into the alleyway - the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ still picturing both Becky and Candice in her mind. It seemed scarcely possible that Senior Constable Candice McNamara had ‘pleasured’ the young prostitute in the alley. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell smiled to herself. Watching the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ intently, she knew instinctively what the twenty-six year old blonde policewoman was thinking. And, that was something of a ‘turn on’ for her. Becky could almost taste Annie’s aching ‘pussy’ – she would enjoy the police ‘cunt’...

“Here goes nothing...?”

Had it only been five days...? It seemed like weeks to Becky. Senior Constable Candice McNamara had been humiliated by Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan – the bi-sexual brunette forced to perform cunnilingus on the prostitute. And then, when Becky had finally ‘orgasmed’ at last, the arrogant policeman had made Candice lick his ‘cum’ from the young prostitute’s pretty face. Such were the ‘Sexual Politics’ of the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ for there was now an unspoken bond between Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara. The previous evening, ‘The Cunt’ had paid Becky for an illicit ‘fuck’ in the alleyway.

Now, less than twenty-four hours later, Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington was just about to do the very same with the notorious blonde prostitute, but at the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ – the twenty-six year old blonde policewoman adjusted her Versace sunglasses. She tugged at the collar of her tight-fitting uniform shirt and walked to the driver’s side of the police car at last.

“What would Senior Sergeant McKnight say if he fuckin’ knew...?” joked Becky as Annie finally joined her in the police car. The policewoman sat back in her driver’s seat and smiled,

“What about Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon huh...?” continued the prostitute...

“You’re really too nice to be a policewoman, you know, Miss Kensington?”

“ ... you’re rather fuckin’ gorgeous too?” Becky added...

“Too gorgeous huh...?”

“For a police ‘cunt’ you mean, Miss Becky?” teased Annie - the young prostitute laughed.

Becky had been looking forward to making a few dollars in her favourite laneway.

Yet here she was. Seated with an attractive blonde policewoman in her police car.

A policewoman who was going to pay her for ‘sex’ this evening...

“You know that I’m ‘fucking’ Candice...?” Becky enquired – Annie nodded, saying nothing.

Maggie nodded, saying nothing.

“She’s paying me too...” confirmed the prostitute - Annie started the car’s ignition...

“You don’t mind, Annie...?” queried Becky in a whisper.

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ shook her head slowly.

“Of course not, Miss Becky...” she assured the prostitute. If anything, Annie had felt a little jealous that the prostitute and Candice were having ‘sex’ but had said nothing. The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had been surprised by her jealousy. Just as Becky had been surprised

by both Annie and Candice offering to pay for ‘sex’...?

Jealousy. Lust and Desire. Prostitutes. Annie was experiencing a wild kaleidoscope of emotions – not quite what she had thought when she’d first learnt of her posting to Thomastown...?

“You may as well know, “the policewoman confessed, “We had ‘sex’ yesterday afternoon too!”

Becky laughed again. She had wondered if Annie and Candice were ‘fucking’...? She had even pondered whether either Annie or Candice were also ‘fucking’ Brandi Lee? The young prostitute had long regarded policewomen to be little better than prostitutes. Police ‘cunts’ she had often called them. Female ‘pigs’ or ‘Cop Whores’ too. Annie and Candice were different though. As was Brandi Lee too. Nothing like Senior Constable Laura ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey and her select cadre of lesbian ‘Cop Sluts’ at the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ Division...

“I should’ve known...?” Becky then muttered. Annie laughed this time.

Candice had taken Annie to the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ the previous afternoon – they’d kissed and then mutually ‘fingered’ each other in the backseat of the very Holden ‘Commodore’ police car in which she now sat with Becky. ‘The Cunt’ had confessed all to the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ after they’d suffered an embarrassing outburst from their chauvinistic ‘Officer in Charge’ over something that had not even been their fault. It had been humiliating. And, they’d sought solace in each other – Senior Constable Candice McNamara then seeking out Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell for another lesbian ‘fuck’ afterwards. But, that had been yesterday!

“Miss Becky...?”

“Could I ask you a personal question...?” enquired Annie, glancing in the rear vision mirror...

“Go ahead...” replied the prostitute.

Anne hesitated. She took a long deep breath.

For a moment, she was distracted by a passing truck.

“How long have you been a prostitute?” she asked finally.

“Long enough...” sighed Becky in reply. It seemed like Deja vue.

Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara had asked her the very same thing a week ago. And, ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams too...

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had been a prostitute since she was eighteen years of age...

“I started on the fuckin’ game in High School – plenty lookin’ for ‘cunt’ like mine, Annie!”

“Look, I never thought I’d say this to somebody like you...” continued Annie, glancing once again at the rear vision mirror,

“But, I like you...” the policewoman confessed, steering the police car away from the kerb.

Becky remained silent...

“I don’t want to see you hurt or in trouble, Miss Becky?”

“I know...” acknowledged the young prostitute.

Annie checked the rear vision mirror yet again.

She was taking a chance. The last thing she wanted was to be caught by Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan with the prostitute – there had been a chance that he might’ve seen her driving away from alleyway, let alone with the young prostitute in the front passenger’s seat...

“Candice also...” Annie then added, almost as an afterthought.

“You know that she’s obsessed with you, Miss Becky – she wants to do right by you too...”

Becky turned to look at the blonde policewoman,

“I don’t suppose,” wondered Annie, “There’s anything I could say to persuade you to get off the game?”

Becky opened her mouth to speak. She hesitated.

Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara had also asked her the same thing more than once...

“No...” Becky answered firmly.

“There will always be a ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan whilst you’re working the streets...?” warned Annie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.