Senior Constable Anne Kensington - Cover

Senior Constable Anne Kensington

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'... Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell was a notorious local prostitute - Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington a former 'Miss Victoria Police' cast aside from the 'Public Relations' Division and banished to Melbourne's hard Northern Suburbs to work 'General Duties'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington reached up to remove her policewoman’s uniform hat – she ran her long fingers through her curly shoulder-length hair...

“You’ve caught me ‘soliciting’ and you’re not going to ‘bust’ me for it, Annie?”

“N-No...” the policewoman assured Becky – she put her uniform hat back on.

“Thankyou...” Becky sighed. It still felt surreal...

“You’re too nice to be a fucking ‘pig’ – both you and Candice, Annie?” Becky added.

She resisted the temptation to kiss the policewoman.

“But, I am a ‘pig’...” Annie responded – she tugged again at her shirtsleeve.

“And, so is both Candice and Brandi Lee too, Miss Becky – we’re policewomen...?”

Becky took a step away from Annie – both the Victoria Police ID badge that Annie wore attached to the lanyard, and her capbadge, continued to glisten in the late afternoon sun,

“But, what happened to you isn’t right, is it?”

“N-No...?”

Annie reached for her Versace sunglasses. Becky now noticed the pen clipped in place on the front of the policewoman’s crisp uniform shirt – Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington’s issue handbag hung from her right shoulder and she had a pair of handcuffs slipped beneath the belt of her uniform skirt. No portable radio. No firearm...

“Thank you for what you’re doing, Annie...”

“You’re welcome...” answered the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ as she slid her sunglasses back into place – Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington was a little disappointed that Becky hadn’t tried to kiss her,

“You’re nice, Annie - I think ‘The Cunt’ was right about you, you know?” whispered Becky.

“Seems, you’re the only one Candice likes calling her ‘The Cunt’...?” Annie observed...

“I think you’re fuckin’ delicious too, Senior Constable Kensington...?” Beck purred – the policewoman responded with a soft gasp. Her panties were already sopping wet.

Becky gently teased at the policewoman’s nipple through the fabric of her uniform shirt.

Closing her eyes, Annie now pictured Becky with Candice in her mind – Senior Constable Candice McNamara kneeling before Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell as she ‘ate’ the prostitute’s moist ‘pussy’ in the alleyway...

“I have to confess,” Beck whispered, “That I think you’re rather fuckin’ delicious too, Becky?”

She had never admitted it before. Not even to herself. But, the very thought of an illicit ‘fuck’ with an obliging young prostitute like Becky, had been something of a ‘turn on’ for the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’...

“So then...?”

Becky took the policewoman by the hand – she glanced back down the alleyway once more.

“How much...?” Annie then asked in a whisper. Nervous and excited in her tone.

“For you...?” queried the prostitute – the policewoman nodded without speaking?

Senior Constable Candice McNamara had asked the prostitute the very same question only a couple of days earlier...

“How much to have sex with me, Miss Becky?”

“You serious...?” queried Becky - Annie nodded again.

“You, I’m quite prepared to ‘fuck’ for free, Annie...?”

“No...” snapped Annie. The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ wasn’t looking for any ‘policewoman’s discount’ - Becky hesitated. Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara...? Brandi Lee Williams...?

They’d both paid Becky for ‘sex’ too...

“I want to pay you, Miss Becky - I want to pay you to ‘fuck’ me?” confirmed Annie.

The prostitute pulled her a little closer – another schoolgirl was walking passed along Settlement Road. This time however, the seventeen year old paused to watch the policewoman and Becky,

“But...?”

“N-No...”

Annie however, was adamant that she wanted to pay,

Policewoman or no policewoman, she would pay Becky,

“Fair’s fair...” the ‘Miss Victoria Police’ whispered – the wide-eyed schoolgirl shook her head with disbelief and then continued on her way. She wasn’t quite sure what she had just seen?

So, she wasn’t about to say anything...

“But, you’re a policewoman...?” Becky protested, scarcely able to believe that Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington was also offering to pay,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.