Senior Constable Anne Kensington - Cover

Senior Constable Anne Kensington

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'... Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell was a notorious local prostitute - Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington a former 'Miss Victoria Police' cast aside from the 'Public Relations' Division and banished to Melbourne's hard Northern Suburbs to work 'General Duties'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Becky sighed.

She knew that she was in trouble again.

Standing at the entrance to her favourite laneway off Settlement Road, the twenty-three year old prostitute had been enjoying a cigarette. A few minutes alone.

She’d yet to see any business. Yet, she was in trouble. A moment’s inattention...?

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell hadn’t seen the approaching police car until it was too late.

Once again, she’d been caught out. Not that she’d really done anything wrong...?

Or, so it seemed to her.

It wouldn’t be the first time, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell would have to deal with the local ‘pigs’ – the prostitute had dealt with most of them. Female and Male. ‘Cunts’ and ‘Cocks!’

Would she be arrested though...?

Loitering or Soliciting? And, who would she have to deal with?

Maybe, just an unofficial ‘warning’ – a few words from the ‘pig’ and that would bit it?

But, she did have some cocaine on her. For now however, she had forgotten that.

The traffic along the main thoroughfare that was Settlement Road had been surprisingly light. Yet, standing by the kerb waiting for business, Becky had been quite oblivious to the police car until it pulled up in front of her.

It wasn’t the first time, that Rebecca ‘The Cunt’ Campbell had been caught ‘loitering’ - the alley between Settlement Road and Cliveden Court, had long been the favourite ‘haunt’ of Becky and the other prostitutes working for Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon.

Nonetheless, the vivacious blonde prostitute was not often taken by surprise...

“Fuck it...” she cursed.

Becky was disappointed with herself - her ‘Pimp’ was nowhere to be seen and she’d been quite on her own. ‘The Countess’ would’ve known what to do.

“What the...?”

It was a policewoman...?

She didn’t recognise the blonde...?

Candice Louise McNamara – Senior Constable ‘Candi’ McNamara. Of all the local ‘pigs’ in Thomastown, Becky would’ve preferred Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara. But, it wasn’t her...?

Becky knew that ‘The Cunt’ was not the only female police officer stationed at Thomastown now.

“A fuckin’ policewoman...?”

This was something different.

Policewomen were still something of a novelty. Becky had only encountered Senior Constable ‘Candi’ McNamara a few times in the last month,

‘What do we ‘ave here then?” the young prostitute asked herself.

As far as Becky knew, there were only three ‘cunts’ working from the Thomastown Police Station - she knew both Senior Constable ‘Candi’ McNamara and ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams, but had yet to meet the newly-arrived Senior Constable Anne Kensington,

“Well...?” the prostitute sneered contemptuously...

“Who would’ve fuckin’ well thought huh...?”

‘The Cunt’ was a brunette. Brandi Lee had burgundy-tinted hair.

But, ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams was on Leave.

“Some police ‘cunt’ huh...?” Becky remarked to herself.

As far as she was concerned, all policewomen were police ‘cunts’...

“Maybe, I won’t need ‘The Countess’ after all?” she wondered aloud.

The police ‘cunt’ in the marked Holden ‘Commodore’ though, was an attractive ‘twenty something’ blonde...?

Becky knew the policewomen from the neighbouring Reservoir Police Station and those who attached to the ‘Women Police’ Division in Greensborough. But she didn’t know this ‘cunt’...?

She was not Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara ... Nor was she Brandi Lee Williams,

“And, all of her fuckin’ own too?” Becky observed. That too was different...

“Who the fuck...?” Becky asked herself.

It was common knowledge amongst the local prostitutes, that there was a new police ‘cunt’ now

Stationed at the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ – both Senior Constable ‘Candi’ McNamara and ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams had confirmed it. And, she was said to have once been the ‘Miss Victoria Police’ too. Not that Becky knew who this blonde ‘pig’ was though?

“So, who the fuck is this then...?”

‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams would’ve been one thing.

As would’ve Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara for that matter.

Both were bi-sexual. And, Becky and ‘Candi’ had enjoyed a surprisingly intimate ‘relationship’ in recent days – the prostitute knew ‘The Cunt’ would not have caused her any trouble.

And, she knew that Brandi Lee would’ve not been a problem too.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell however, didn’t like what she didn’t know...

“Here goes fuckin’ nothing huh...?”

Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon had an ‘arrangement’ with both Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara and ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams. Policewomen or not, they rarely bothered the ‘Pimp’ and her prostitutes.

“Mmmm...?”

Nonetheless, Becky knew the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ by reputation only - the prostitute did not recognise the blonde ‘cunt’ in the police car...? She had never met Anne Kensington,

“Could this be this Annie fuckin’ Kensington huh...?”

Not that it really mattered. She’d been caught.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was a ‘convicted’ prostitute.

A twenty-two year old blonde.

And, she’d recently served six months in ‘Fairlie’ Women’s Prison for Prostitution.

As far as Becky was concerned, the Victoria Police was just another ‘occupational hazard’ - the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ in particular, with the likes of Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight and Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan.

It was just a pity that this police ‘cunt’ wasn’t ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams or Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara, but there was little she could do now...?

Becky had considered running. But, she knew better - it had been a moment’s passing thought, for the young prostitute was astute enough to know that it wasn’t worth the trouble.

Whilst, she was confident that she could elude the lone policewoman by escaping down the alley and slipping away in the next street, Becky knew well enough that it would have only delayed the inevitable. She was too well known at the Thomastown Police Station. It would’ve only been a matter of time before this blonde ‘Pig’ would eventually find her. And then, Becky had no doubt that she would’ve been arrested again. The last thing, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell needed, was another appearance before the Reservoir Magistrates Court,

“So, is this new ‘cop slut’ then...?”

It could no nobody else?

Though it was possible, that it was some police ‘cunt’ from outside the Thomastown sub-district, looking for ‘a piece of the action’ – Becky thought it unlikely though.

She had breathed a sigh of relief that it was a female police officer.

At least, that was something.

Senior Constable Candice McNamara had said very little about the ‘new’ policewoman.

Nor had ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams.

Nonetheless, both had mentioned to Becky that, Senior Constable Anne Kensington was an attractive blonde. A former ‘Miss Victoria Police’...

“Annie Kensington...?”

Her ‘Pimp’ had also mentioned that too...

So, Becky would have to take what was coming and hope for the best.

An unofficial ‘caution’ maybe...?

The police car had drawn to a gentle halt.

If nothing else, the police ‘cunt’ was alone. And, if Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara was anything to go by, police ‘cunts’ tended to be a little more sympathetic to the likes of Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell than many of their ‘male’ colleagues...

“Well...?”

Slowly, Becky licked at her lips in anticipation.

A large truck rumbled passed, distracting the young prostitute for a moment as it headed to the intersection with High Street. Time seemed to stand still.

Becky uttered a muffled sigh, carefully brushing the hair from her eyes with the back of her hand as the policewoman opened her driver’s side door at last...

“Mmmm...?”

“Rebecca?” queried the policewoman.

Becky hesitated.

“Miss Rebecca Campbell...?” enquired the policewoman as she stepped from the car - the prostitute nodded...

“Hello there, Miss Rebecca...?”

Becky said nothing. She was content to take a moment to look the blonde policewoman over with an approving eye,

“Annie...”

“Anne Kensington, Miss Campbell...” continued the policewoman.

Becky could now see the issue nametag pinned to the front of the blonde’s crisp short-sleeved uniform shirt, proclaiming ‘Anne Kensington’...

“My name’s Annie, Miss Campbell...”

“Annie...” Becky acknowledged.

“Senior Constable Anne Kensington that is, Miss Campbell – call me Annie is you like?” added the policewoman as she joined Becky at the kerb.

“Candice sends her regards too...”

Becky nodded once again. She understood. It was confirmation that Candi had something to do with what Annie was doing there with her.

“Annie...?” Becky enquired.

Pausing a moment, Annie removed her sunglasses. Versace by the look of them, Becky noted – Senior Constable Annie Kensington slid the sunglasses into place on the front of her shirt...

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Miss Campbell...”

“Rebecca...” the prostitute corrected, flattered by Anne’s formality,

“You can call me ‘Becky’ if you want to, Annie – most people do...?”

‘Becky...” greeted Anne. Running her fingers through her shoulder-length hair, she glanced down the alleyway for any sign of Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon or the other prostitutes,

“You alone at the moment, Becky?” the policewoman then asked. Becky nodded.

“Annie tugged at the sleeve of her policewoman’s uniform shirt. Characteristically, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had neatly-rolled her shirtsleeves even shorter, revealing a small ‘rose’ tattoo on her upper left arm. Becky savoured the alluring scent of the policewoman’s scent. Givenchy Amirage. Candice preferred ‘Tommy Girl’ – Brandi Lee perfume tastes varied...

“You going to ‘arrest’ me, Annie?”

Questioning and still suspicious, Becky moved away from Annie,

“You looking for ‘piece of the action’ maybe, Miss Kensington?”

Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington was a slender blonde with a pretty face.

Becky guessed she was twenty-five or twenty-six. Maybe a little older than Candice?

Pale pink lipstick. Seductive eyes,

“N-No...” Annie replied. Becky took a gentle hold of the policewoman’s arm...

“So then, Annie?” she hissed,

“You’re the new ‘cunt’ at Thomastown ‘Cop Shop’ huh...?” the prostitute asked,

“Y-Yes...” Annie confirmed.

Becky had wanted to see Annie’s reaction to be called a ‘cunt’ before relaxing her guard too much,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.