Trim - Cover

Trim

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Alina gives Nils a haircut. And more. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

What with the colder weather all but over, Nils decided a shorter hairstyle might be more comfortable. “No problem, I’ll give you a trim,” Emma’s friend Alina told him. “Take off your clothes and make yourself comfortable.”

“Do you make all your—” Nils wasn’t sure what to call them. “Um, take off their clothes?”

Alina shook her head and handed Nils a smock. Then she took off her own clothes. Nils decided not to ask the next question.

Without further conversation, Alina set to work. Nils enjoyed the sound of Alina’s scissors. He like the feel of her hands when at time she touched his head. “Where’s Emma today?” he asked.

“Swimming,” she said.

Please Wait while image loads

Nils pictured Emma floating on her back. The water still. The sun bathing itself upon her body. He thought he might try painting her like that. Her puff of pubic hair just above the waterline. Her lovely breasts, the nipples plump.

“Just the front left,” Alina said, stepping in front of him. She looked at him and smiled and stepped closer. She bent forward to take care of his mustache and beard. When she stood up her breast brushed his nose and then his eyelid.

“Almost done,” Alina said.

Nils wouldn’t have minded had the haircut lasted another hour.

Please Wait while image loads

“Emma’s going to love the feel of your nice trim beard between her thighs,” Alina said. “Yes, she is. Yes, she is. Okay, all done.” She brushed her finger down his chin, then give his beard a small tug.

“You were such a good boy. Not one whimper. You deserve a reward. And I did such a good job. You look so fine. I deserve a reward. We both deserve a reward. Yes we do. Yes we do. Oh, Nils, I need you in me now.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.