The Best Sex Ever - Cover

The Best Sex Ever

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Young couple discover that sunset at the beach is conducive to great sex and then they discover something that makes it even better. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

So my boyfriend and I went down to Florida. This was last year on spring break. We stayed at this kind of out of the way place, but not run down at all, and it was right next to the ocean, the gulf, actually, with a really nice beach, not crowded at all. Most of the people there were older couples from Canada. They were really nice. The people right next to us said they’d been coming down for three years and they planned to keep coming down forever. They were sweet.

So one afternoon the weather was kind of iffy, but we decided to risk it, so we put on our bathing suits and went down to the beach. There was a strange breeze and the waves came up and the sky turned a sort of golden green. It was pretty. Then there were a few drops but instead of going in we kept walking, and pretty soon we were the only ones on the beach. Then it really started raining and the wind whipped and we were totally wet. “Might as well not be wearing suits at all,” I said, and my boyfriend said that sounded good to him, so right in the middle of the storm we stripped off our suits. It was wild fun. Of course pretty soon we started having sex. My boyfriend lay in the sand and I got on top so no sand would get in me, and we made love with the storm pelting us. Then the just like that the weather cleared, but we were so into each other we didn’t really notice, we just kept fucking. After we’d come we put our suits back on and strolled back.

So that evening I was out on the deck fetching in our suits, which had been drying on the rail, and the nice woman from Canada was on her deck right next to ours with a glass of wine, waiting for the sunset I guess, and she sort of toasted me with her glass and said, “You guys really enjoyed the beach this afternoon, eh?” And from the way she said it I knew somehow she’d seen us. “Yeah,” she said, “Gordon and I was on a little stroll after the storm.” I was so embarrassed. I must have sputtered and blushed and she said, “Oh, it was fine, fine to see. Fact is when Gordon and I got back we couldn’t help ourselves. We had the best sex in ever so long. Thanks to you.” She toasted me with her wine glass again. I didn’t know what to say, so I just sort of smiled.

So then I went in, and a little later I told my boyfriend about what the woman said. And I guess we were both thinking about that, about being watched while we were fucking, because pretty soon we were fucking again, and while the time on the beach in the storm was good, this was even better, maybe the best sex ever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.