Poker Night - Cover

Poker Night

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: It's Don's poker night, and Laura is not happy about it. Together, after a fashion, loser Louis and she commiserate. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Laura was not happy. “Is it because you don’t enjoy having a house full of my rude friends?” her boyfriend Don asked.

“No, they’re all nice enough, but...”

“But what?”

“But I was looking forward to spending the evening with you.”

“Well, you can play if you want. I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind.”

“Yes, but the thing is, I’m so sexed up. My nipples are all tingly. See?”

“Oh, honey. You want me to call them all? I can cancel it. I’ll just say you’re not feeling well and...”

“No, no, that’s okay. You have your fun. I’ll just masturbate or something until I fall asleep.”

The poker game was not going well for Louis. Even when he had a good hand he lost. “Going to visit the bathroom,” he said to his buddies, after another bust.

“Ha ha,” laughed Don. “Maybe you’ll have more luck there.”

Halfway down the long hall, Louis noticed the door to Don’s bedroom was open a crack. He wasn’t sure why, but he slipped quietly into the room. Don’s bed was just around the corner. Fast asleep lay Don’s girlfriend, Laura. Her face was flushed. Her little nightgown had ridden up, almost to the top of her slender thighs. The bodice of her nightgown had slipped down, exposing a breast, the plump nipple jutting from the swollen areola. Louis couldn’t look away. His cock pressed hard against the front of his pants.

Watching the rise and fall of Laura’s breasts, Louis unzipped himself. His erection fairly leaped out. He stroked himself, slowly, carefully. In her sleep, Laura sighed and turned slightly. Now the nightgown was all the way up. Louis, still stroking, took in the plump mound adorned by curly pussy hair, the puffy labia beneath, the slit glistening with moisture, the clitoris clearly erect.

Louis ejaculated. A ribbon of white cum shot from his penis, clearing the head of sleeping Laura to slam straight into the bed’s headboard. The second shot flew not quite so far, splashing next to Laura’s nose and just above her mouth, some of it seeping between Laura’s barely parted lips. Louis blocked the third shot with his palm while turning away. Hurrying from the room, he saw out of the corner of his eye Laura’s tongue swipe across her upper lip.

In the bathroom, Louis cleaned himself up as best he could. When he returned to the poker game, Don said, “I hope you didn’t leave the toilet seat up. Otherwise Laura will have your ass.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.