Salt and Tar - Fan Fiction - Cover

Salt and Tar - Fan Fiction

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2021 by George Foxx

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Fiction based on the characters in the YouTube sailing channel Salt and Tar

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Ruth Deserves Better

This story is a work of fiction. While characters in the YouTube sailing videos, “Salt and Tar” appear in this story, their thoughts, words, and actions do not represent the actions of the real persons. Everything is fictional and the product of the author’s imagination. No one should interpret anything in this story as the real thoughts or actions of the real people.

I’m an enigma wrapped in illusion. I made a bunch of money in the first wave of high tech. I bought a sailboat and basically disappeared. As I sailed around the world, I found barely legal waifs, surfer girls, beach bunnies, cruiser’s daughters who were sick to death of being with their family 24/7 and ready for a bad man to lead them down the highway to hell. More than a few wives who needed to escape abusive husbands saw my bulky biceps as a shelter against their personal storm. These young women served as crew and more often than not, they were enthusiastic sex partners.

My worst kink is enjoying watching and feeling a woman orgasm. I will do about anything to get a girl off. If I can give her the hardest orgasm of her life, I’ve accomplished my mission. I always enjoy ejaculating deep inside a hot, wet pussy, but if I came a little faster than I prefer the first time, I didn’t mind giving a girl enough climaxes to completely wear her out. When a girl fell asleep in those conditions, it was almost a given that she would wake me in the night and make sure I squirted before we went back to sleep.

The runaway cruiser’s daughters usually ran because of too many brothers who were inconsiderate, or burning sexuality developing and overwhelming them, with over-protective parents who kept her from experiencing her sexuality.

I wouldn’t participate in a subterfuge where the parents thought their daughter was college bound, but she wanted me to take her to some party town to get her fill of fucking or disappearing into a backpacking life. These girls thought in terms of exchanging sex for passage, which was not how I wanted to do things. If a girl was of legal age, approached me directly and put it in terms of, “I’ve never done it and I’m dying to. I’d like my first time to be with you.” Then I’d take her with me.

Waifs are always problematic. You never know if they are lying about their age. You also don’t know if she’s gotten into the habit of stealing or whoring to survive. There is also a strong possibility she is running away from the police.

If I took a waif with me, I tried to make sure she at least looked like she was legal age. I asked her to record her statement that she swore on her mother’s grave that she was legal. I never even implied that sex would be involved. I never initiated either. If she got in bed with me after a week or so, I’d do my best to take care of her, but I always tried to make love to her more gently and sweetly than I would with an adult woman.

My favorite moment was the time a woman told me she was a virgin when she married her husband but had never had a single orgasm while she was with him. The abuse didn’t start until about six months before Marla ran away, so it wasn’t a case of her being too afraid to respond. When Marla jumped on me the first night at sea, I was surprised and pleased. When I gave her my very best and she came for the very first time with a man, I was ecstatic. We did a terrible job keeping watch because we were screwing any time, she could get me hard, or I was eating her pussy, seeing how many times in a row she could cum before she was worn out.

After six months Marla said, “Johnny, we are great fuck buddies, but you know we will never fall in love. We both deserve to have the whole deal. Please take me back to California so I can get a divorce and start searching for a new life.”

We kissed goodbye in San Diego and Marla went her own way. We were still best of friends, and I’m sure we would jump right back into bed together if we ever met again and still had not found true love.

I had WIFI at the marina, so I caught up on the sailing videos on YouTube. As I watched the “Salt and Tar” episode, I was struck even more strongly with the thought that there must be SOME spectrum of mental health problem that includes Garrett. I tend to get irritated at him for the way he treats his wife, Ruth.

She always seems so sweet. She tries to set things up, so his segments are clear and interesting. Sometimes she helps keep him focused so he doesn’t ramble, but she does it gently and never runs him down or makes fun of him.

The way he talks to her makes me feel like he doesn’t appreciate the women he is lucky enough to have look at him with eyes full of love. It makes me mad, because I’ve never had a woman love me the way she loves him.

Part of my problem with Garrett is that his philosophy of boat building is completely contrary to two wooden boat builders I watch regularly and have come to respect. I understand that a budget build can’t include custom cast bronze parts, but so many of Garrett’s choices of materials seem like he is asking for trouble and his boat may not be safe for long. All that leads to a total lack of respect.

When a man doesn’t respect another man but thinks that man’s wife is wonderful, it leads to a situation where I was thinking, “Ruth deserves better.” Because I don’t respect Garrett, I didn’t see an ethical problem with trying to give Ruth the opportunity to fall in love with me so I could take her away from a guy who doesn’t deserve her.

Why do I think Ruth is wonderful? She is pretty, but in a way that seems cute and accessible, not stuck up and remote. She is always optimistic and ready to help. It seems like Garrett doesn’t trust her and always gives her scut work. With me, she’d have a partner, and I think she’d blossom from being treated as a capable and respected person. She has a sexy body, but even when she is wearing booty shorts or a bikini, she just looks young and cute, not trashy. I look at her eyes and her smile more than I stare at her breasts or her butt. When I look at her, I’m not thinking specifically of wanting her for sex, but wishing we could share everything in life. There are a number of very attractive women in different sailboat videos on YouTube. Some seem like a young version of a soccer mom. Others seem so sexy, it’s hard for me to think of anything but how much I want to nail them. I know you can never assume a person will act a particular way based on their looks, but Kristen on “Sailing Good Bad and Ugly” is such a PAWG that all I can think about is making her moan with pleasure and cum so hard she screams. With Kristen, I want to fuck her for my pleasure. With Ruth, I want to give her such intense pleasure it helps her fall in love with me. Once we were truly in love, we would have lots and lots of the best sex that any couple has ever had.

All of that led me to put together a plan to meet and befriend Ruth, gently seduce her, bed her, and make the earth move for her. Then I’d be the nicest guy and the best friend she ever had. Hopefully that would be enough to make her fall in love with me. I hoped that Garrett wasn’t a good lover and fervently prayed he had a small cock because I’m just at the upper edge of average. I am a little thicker than average, and I’ve read that girth is more important to pleasing a woman. If it comes down to who can satisfy her best, I hope it’s me. I have always thought that Garrett’s attitude toward Ruth might mean he was a selfish lover and didn’t give Ruth the orgasms and satisfaction she deserved.

I kept trying to figure out how to get close enough to Ruth to tempt her. It turned out to be unnecessary. I just made a donation to their channel and volunteered to help finish the boat. One I was onboard, I became invisible to Garrett, and then I found out what really went on.

It turned out Ruth was getting plenty of sex. I was hoping that quantity was less important to her than quality. Garrett was only a little smaller than I am. However, he is lazy and doesn’t want to spend enough time on foreplay. To make sure Ruth is properly warmed up, he strips her naked and ties her to a bed. When she is helpless, he has Swab lick her pussy until Ruth is hot and out of her mind. When Garrett decides it’s time, he fucks his wife. He never took longer than three minutes, and Ruth never had an orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.