My Professor's Slut - Cover

My Professor's Slut

by Farleven

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Mind Control Sex Story: My professor asked for a late meeting. I didn't expect him to give me a special injection that suddenly turned me from a regular student into a raging busty slut, but that won't stop me from enjoying it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   .

“Sorry for keeping you late, but I have something for you.” Professor Morten smiled as he pulled out something that looked like an injector and stepped up closer to me. I didn’t know quite what to think before he grabbed my arm.

“Professor?” I asked as he pressed an injector against my neck. I yelped as I felt the shot burn into me a moment later. He stepped back and smiled.

“Don’t worry Sophie.” He grinned wolfishly.

“What did you do?” I stammered as I rubbed the sore spot on my neck. He’d asked me to stay late after class, and we’d been reviewing my performance when he suddenly attacked me with the injector.

I shot up from my seat and stumbled as a wave of dizziness hit me. My body started to tingle and I threw my hand back against his desk to steady myself.

“Oh just adjusting your attitude.” He smiled as I took a deep breath.

“My attitude?” I blinked as I felt a sudden rush of heat stir inside me. My pussy was tingling!

“Yes, of course.” He grinned as I started to squirm in front of him. The heat between my legs was growing and I felt my nipples grow hard. I was aroused!

“And a little adjustment to your cup size as well.” He smiled as he looked down at my chest. My eyes followed his as I suddenly felt my bra growing tighter. “Perhaps you should do something to relieve the pressure.”

“Oh god!” I gasped as I felt my boobs begin to overflow my bra. His words echoed in my head and I reached up to my blouse and ripped it open. My lacy blue bra was squeezed around the mounds of my suddenly huge chest. I had to free them before I was squeezed to death and I reached up to the hook sitting between the cups. My fingers had to fight to pull the hook in just enough to release.

“That’s my girl.” He laughed as I peeled the cups away from suddenly huge breasts.

“What! You think this is funny?” I shot a hard look at him as I thrust out my bare chest. Somehow it just felt right that I should show him. My boobs had just grown several cup sizes and my nipples were now thick and pointing towards him.

“No, but I am enjoying the show.” He grinned further as I looked down at my substantial new endowment. I blushed at the sight of them jiggling from my chest, but I couldn’t bring myself to cover up either. In fact, my pussy quivered excitedly as I stood there exposed.

“So you’d probably enjoy this too.” I replied as I slid off my blouse and unhooked bra and stood topless in front of him. My pussy rewarded me with another warm tingle as I posed in front of him. I didn’t know why I did it, but I couldn’t deny it felt right.

“Of course, but you don’t have to stop there.” He nodded.

“You want to see more?” I slid my hands down to my skirt. Could I really be doing this? I didn’t really want to but it felt so good to go with his suggestions. He nodded and I unbuckled the belt and in a moment I slid the waist of my skirt slide over my hips until I was standing there in just a pair of damp panties.

“I see you’re already nice and wet.” He grinned wolfishly. I could feel how damp I was, the tingling between my legs growing even stronger.

“I can’t help it.” I giggled, blushing as I looped my fingers around the waistband of my panties and pulled them down far enough for them to fall from my thighs to the floor. “I’ve never been so hot before.”

“Or so compliant either.” He smiled. I was standing up again, naked, wet and waiting for him to tell me what to do.

“No, I’ve never felt like this before Professor Morten. I’m waiting for you to tell me what to do.” I stammered, swaying slightly as I felt my pussy tingling wildly between my legs. I shouldn’t feel like this, so docile, so willing for whatever he asked.

“Good, why don’t you bend over your desk and then spread your legs for me.” He grinned. I turned around and bent over. My large breasts dangling down from my chest enough for my nipples to slide across the top. I spread my legs wide for him and shuddered as the cool air of the room tickled at my steaming pussy.

“Oh god, you’re going to fuck me, aren’t you?” I turned back to look at him as he quickly stripped off his clothes. I shifted my hips to present my pussy for him. I felt a sudden rush of lewdness hit me. “You’re going to stuff my tight little cunt with a big hard cock!”

“That’s right.” He smiled as he stepped up behind me, his hardness waving slightly as he slid his hand over my ass.

“Oh, Professor!” I giggled as I felt the thick knob of his cock sliding between my wet nether lips. I’d never felt like this, so hot, so wicked, so aroused. The feeling of his hardness probing me was almost too much to bear. “Do it, sir! Fuck me! Fuck my cherry cunt hard!”

He grunted hard and I felt pressure between my legs for a moment. I cried out as a short, sharp pain shot from between my legs. I gasped for a moment before I felt his cock sliding deeper into me.

“Oh god! It’s so big!” I squealed with strange delight as my pussy opened up for his cock. I’d wondered what it would be like before, to have a man inside me. The feeling was as alien as it was titillating. His cock was slowly pressing into me, stretching me open as I quivered around him.

“It feels good doesn’t it?” He asked as he started to make small thrusts between my legs to drive even deeper. I let out a small gasp with each forward motion of his hips as my heavy titties jiggled below my chest.

“Oh, yes, Mr. Morten! It feels really good!” I moaned as I felt his cock make one more hard thrust and his balls slapped between my legs. My pussy quivered around him, stretched tightly by his thickness. “My pussy feels so good wrapped around your cock! Do you like my cunt, Professor?”

“Oh yes, it is perfect, tight and wet, just like a good little virgin slave should be.” He laughed as he slapped my ass.

I looked back at him, both for the slap on my ass and the words he’d just said. “What? I’m not a slave!”

“Really?” He laughed as wiggled against his cock. “Pull yourself off my cock, sit down on your desk, spread your legs and pleasure yourself while you explain.”

“Okay,” I whimpered as I pulled myself off of his nice hard cock. I flipped myself around and sat down on my desk and spread my legs wide for him.

“Where did my hair go?” I asked as my fingers slid between my nether lips and swirled around my clit.

“A slave doesn’t need pussy hair, but then you were going to explain how you weren’t a slave, weren’t you?” Morten smiled as he watched me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.