The Driver 4: Familiar Pastures - Cover

The Driver 4: Familiar Pastures

by DangerMouse

Copyright© 2021 by DangerMouse

Erotica Sex Story: I return back to my room after my "date" with Angelica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

From “The Driver”:

As we drove to their destination, I would glance in the mirror. Every time I would, her eyes would lock on mine as her face was bathed in the flickering blue glow from his screen.

As I dropped them off, I felt her hand graze the back of my neck as she got out.

They thanked me then went off to their room.

I drove back to the park to check for any remnants that they may have left in the back seat. Thankfully I had decided to bring some disinfectant wipes, just in case.

I wiped everything down (not that I saw anything to wipe). After I was done, I took a moment to unzip my pants to get a little pleasure of my own from that recent encounter. The text notification from my phone went off.

I don’t even know why I checked it. It was a picture from her. She was in the hotel bathroom. She was completely naked and had one foot up on the bathroom counter. I could see most of her ass. She was looking over her shoulder directly into the camera in the mirror. The text that followed was “It’s waiting!!!! [peach emoji]”. I came immediately. There’s the mess I need to clean up, I guess.


From “The Driver 2”:

She reached to her side and opened the drawer to her night table. Inside was a small, gift-wrapped, box which she handed to me.

It was about the size of a deck of cards. I opened it.

Inside was a key card to the same hotel with the number 347 on a Post-It note and three condoms.

I looked at her in a very puzzled way, which made her laugh.

“Someone is waiting for you.” was all she said.


From “The Driver 3”

“Well, I don’t know why you did it, but you have more than paid me back for any driving I did.”

“Oh.” she sighed. “This wasn’t the whole payment. We got together before the party and worked out that if we had to do Ubers or something like that it would probably cost around $1200, or so.”

“The fuck was great, but you aren’t a $1200 a night kind of escort. You will earn that $1200 like the cheap floozy that you are.” she continued.

“Wait, so you figure you all figure you owe me something like $1200, but I’m going to be paid back in sex at the rate I would earn as a gigolo? You girls are getting the worst end of that deal.”

She rolled her eyes. “You are going to get laid more this year than you have since you got married and you are going to question the system by which it’s going to happen?”

I saw the wisdom of her words and shut my mouth.

“By our figuring,” she continued. “This isn’t really even part of the payment. It’s just the tip.”


Angelica and I rested together. I slowly slid my hands over her smooth, tan skin. I began to fall asleep when she poked me gently.

“This isn’t an all-night deal, so don’t go to sleep.”

“Mmmmm. I suppose I’d better head back then. Do we have time for a shower?” I mumbled.

“I think that can be arranged,” she responded as she rose from the bed and started to pull me up.

As I rose, I took her in my arms and lifted her from her feet. She wrapped her arms over my shoulders and we kissed deeply for a moment before I slowly lowered her back down.

I followed her into the bathroom and she started the shower. We stepped in together as the steam rose around us.

We got clean, but there was more than a little bit of extracurricular groping, feeling, sucking, and kissing. By the time we were done, I was as hard as a rock, again.

She turned away and bent forward. As I put my hands on her hips and began to nose my (now unprotected) cock between her legs she turned off the water and scooted her hips away.

“Not without a condom, dummy!” she chided.

“I couldn’t help myself.” I moaned. “You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever had the opportunity to be with.”

She smiled and stepped close to me. I took her in my arms and we kissed again.

“You better tell that to every girl you get to have sex with ... including your wife,” she said in a mock accusing tone while poking me in the chest with a sharp pink fingernail.

The admonishment, while in jest, did sting a bit. I had fallen into the “I’m sure she knows” rut of not telling my wife of my love and lust for her as often as I had in the past. Was that a result of the naturally less frequent sex, or the cause of it? Either way, I made a bit of a resolution to be more attentive to those little things.

I followed her back to the room and slid my hands around her waist from behind, pressing my chest against her back. My cock came to rest between the cheeks of her firm ass, pointing up between us. My hands slid up to cup her breasts as I pulled her against me.

“We have one more condom.” I reminded her.

“Hmmmm. I think maybe you should save your energy and wake up your wife when you get back to your room.”

I thought about it a bit. Although it was tempting to ravage this beauty one more time, it actually sounded very tempting to wake my wife and properly thank her for this event. I realized that if I came home and ravaged her pretty well after one of these events, the effect could only be positive, for both of us.

I buried my face in her fragrant hair, inhaling deeply before sighing and letting her lithe body slip from my arms.

She turned and kissed me on the nose. “If she’s not up to it, come back and we can use it.”

With that promise, and Angelica’s assistance. I got dressed and returned to my room.


I quietly entered the room and took off my clothes before sliding into bed behind my wife. Her lush body was in stark contrast to Angelica’s slim physique.

I’m sure some guys have a “type,” but perhaps I’m lucky in that pretty much every body-type excites me in some way. This isn’t to say I’m attracted to every woman I meet, but it isn’t far off.

She had shed her robe and the heat from her nude body, as well as the smooth skin sliding under my hands, quickly rekindled my erection.

She moaned and pushed her ass against me as my hands slid up her stomach to tweak her nipples.

“Have fun?” she whispered.

““Mmmm Hmmm.” I hummed into her ear.

“Mmmmmm. It feels like she didn’t quite wear you out.” she kidded as she wiggled her ass against my cock.

“She did a pretty good job, but he woke up again when I got into bed with you.”

“What do you want to do about it?” she asked.

“I thought we could just pick up where we left off.” I offered, hopefully.

“You did, huh? You thought I would just roll onto my back...” She said as she rolled to her back. “And open my legs...” she continued as she opened her legs. “And let you have your way with me?”

“That is kind of the idea,” I answered as my hand trailed down her stomach and between her legs. She was absolutely drenched.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.