Meeting My New Daddy - Cover

Meeting My New Daddy

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young Leslie is suddenly out on her own not yet of age but certainly not a child. As Leslie looks for guidance a lonely daddy takes advantage..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

On Thursday I received a message from Jason:

Daddy Jason 🥰: Good morning Little One. I’ll be expecting your company this weekend. We will be attending a private get together at my buddies house. You will need to be a “big girl” and wear something flirty. But you will be expected to behave.
Me: Yes Daddy.
Daddy Jason 🥰: Did you go shopping?
Me: Yes daddy. I’m excited to show you my new outfits.
Daddy Jason 🥰: Good girl.

God I was wet already, as Jenny read the msg and giggled with me in excitement. I wasn’t sure what he meant by “flirty” but after looking through my closet, Jenny pulled out my old church retreat outfit that was basically a school girl outfit except the skirt was more of a tighter fitting tennis skirt, rather than the stereotypical plaid free flowing skirt. The only issue is that it’s two years old. This meant that I could squeeze into it, but my hips were a little bit wider, and I had more of a bubble butt. The result was that bottom hem of my skirt reached to only mid thigh, insisted of top of the knee as intended. Jenny licked her lips as the collared pullover white top stretched tight over my breasts causing it to be a bit more opaque. I had also grew a couple inches, so the bottom of my shirt left a two inch gap between the skirt and bottom of my shirt showing off my smooth mostly flat tummy, with the the perfect little round innie belly button.

Playfully I strutted around the room like a fashion runway model give Jenny sexy show. I could feel the cool air on the back of my thighs and the little bit of my bottom, that was showing more and more as I moved. I certainly could not bend over, and there was no sitting position that didn’t cause a little panty peek. God he said flirty not slutty, and I’m already braless. I looked up at Jenny, and she could immediately see the indecision on my face. She then bit her lip and pointed and, commanding me to stand in front of her. As I approached her, she reached out and squeezed my pussy through my panties, and aggressively pulled me to her. I was standing there helpless in front of her as she squeezed and manipulated my pussy through my now sodden panties. She then brought her fingers in front of her, and rubbed her finger tips together, feeling the slickness of my juices on her fingers. She looked me in the eyes, and gave me a knowing smile. One that let me know that she knows that dressing up and parading around like a slut, is what I subconsciously crave.

Friday afternoon, I had my overnight bag packed, and was extremely nervous. He was taking me over to his friends house for what reason? To show me off? Or what if it was a sex cult or sex auction, where he sells my body gets sold to the highest bidder? I was now getting extremely anxious and yet by the time Jenny arrived to pick me up, my panties were yet completely soiled in my juices.

“Damn girl, a little excited are we? Fuck girlie, I can smell you from here!,” Jenny teased me. I was wearing a cute light pink floral pattern sundress, with only pink thin seamless low-rise hipster panties underneath. At the direction of Jenny, I was not wearing nor did I pack any bras for the weekend. I liked it. It made me feel carefree and kinda naughty too. I looked over at Jenny as I sat back in the passenger seat of her VW beetle and let my eyes linger over her thick thighs and denim mini skirt that just barely covered her g-string or thong, that she most certainly always wore with her little skirts. As my gaze continued upwards I admired her cute little tummy that peeked out beneath her tightly stretched tube top, that looked like her plump tits we’re going to burst out at any moment. Just then she grabbed my and took off down the road making a little screech of the tires and making us both giggle.

When we arrived at his place, I began getting out and turned to give Jenny a quick kiss goodbye. Jenny however, had plans of her own and was already unbuckled and one foot out of the car. “Oh no you don’t hussy,” I exclaimed. “What?, I just want to meet him! And what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t at least walk you to the door and help you with your bags? Right?,” Jenny retorted. “Umph! Whatever, I give up. I knew you weren’t dressed like that to run errands. I fucking swear, if you ruin this for me...” “OMFG girlie, he’s all yours. I have a sugar daddy of my own that overfills (and stretches) me weekly with his passion ... lol,” she assured me.

I used the door code he provided me and we both walked into a seemingly empty house however there was soft music playing from the surround sound speakers throughout the living room. She plopped down in the sofa and smiled big asking me if this is “THE SOFA” as I nodded and we both giggled knowing she was referring to the spot where he took my virginity. “I wouldn’t mind recreating the scene with him!,” she commented. “Come on and help me unpack and pick out my outfit,” I suggested.

We entered my room and Jenny was mesmerized by the Size and décor of the room. It was very girlie yet very “posh and eloquent” as she put it. As I was putting my things away I immediately noticed that the dresser was filled with panties, socks, T-shirts, and shorts. What was more impressive was the fact they were all brand new with tags and all were ones that I had looked at or three on while shopping earlier in the week. Further more when I opened the closet there were an additional ten outfits hanging up that I had tried on and liked, but decided they were too expensive and put back. My conservative and frugal mindset was focused on quantity and getting the most for the money.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.