Meeting My New Daddy - Cover

Meeting My New Daddy

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Leslie is suddenly out on her own not yet of age but certainly not a child. As Leslie looks for guidance a lonely daddy takes advantage..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

As I got back to my apartment I heard the shower running and entered the bathroom as I had to pee really bad. Jenny and I have been friends since elementary school, and had many chat, gossip, and cry sessions in the bathroom. I heard Jenny giggling and then a male voice said “Dude you better not be taking a dump! Use Marie’s bathroom, it ‘s the least you could do for me, letting you help me run a train on my sister!” “Fuck you, you didn’t complain when we were sucking your cock!”, Jenny’s voice, also behind the shower curtain, retorted. Just then I stood up and the shower curtain opened as I was standing there, on full display for him, with me holding my shirt up, and my pants and panties down around my knees.

Jenny’s younger brother Jeremy just stood there looking at me, smiling, and with a huge erection bobbing in the air and pointing in my direction. Jenny standing behind him, still didn’t see me, reached around and started stroking it. Then she peeked over his shoulder and shrieked, as I quickly pulled up my pants and ran out. Along the way, I almost ran smack into another guy, who had stepped out of her room to see what the commotion was all about. Once in my room I was able to catch my breath process what I had just witnessed.

I heard the boys leave and a shortly after a knock on my bedroom door. “Omg girlie I’m soooo sorry for all that! I didn’t think they’d hangout for so long. Why didn’t you text me?” Jenny exclaimed. “Omg girl what happened?”, as she saw the mixed emotions on my face. “Well, I’m not a virgin anymore, so there’re that.” I replied. Then I took out all the gift cards and she immediately made plans to take me shopping. I tried to explain he’s not my sugar daddy, I didn’t like the idea of just letting him play with me just for money or gifts. It seemed kinda whore-ish to me, and despite everything that happened, I was still a “good girl.”

Jenny has always been the promiscuous one, but for the first time I felt as if she was genuinely excited for me. I’d get excited about boys in the past, but she was always quick to “one-up” me. When I had my first boy kiss (Jenny was my actual first kiss, we’d practice kissing in my bedroom), she immediately had to remind me that her crush fingered her under the bleachers during gym class. Or it could be an attempt to distract me from the shenanigans that were being had in the house while I was gone. Either way it was nice to have someone to chat with and help me spend all these gift cards.

Jenny decided that I was no longer going to be the frumpy plain nerdy girl, but the cute innocent daddy’s girl, who was just screaming to be fucked. We bought several cute mix and match outfits. Denim daisy duke shorts and skirts, school girl type pleated skirts, and tight fitting thin tank tops and baby tees. What surprised me the most, is when it came to bras and panties, she picked out mostly thin white cotton ones. Some Pink, blue, purple ones with little hearts, stars, teddy bears, and unicorns as well. When it came to bras, she picked out mostly thin little bralette styles. Ones that were mostly thin cotton or lace material with straps. My small budding boobs, topped with cone like puffy nipples, needed very little support, as they were very perky and stood out proudly on their own. Unlike Jenny’s 36-C breasts, that had a slight sag that provided for the perfect circular under-boob, with cute tiny little nipples that sat slightly outward on her teardrop shaped melons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.