Meeting My New Daddy - Cover

Meeting My New Daddy

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Leslie is suddenly out on her own not yet of age but certainly not a child. As Leslie looks for guidance a lonely daddy takes advantage..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

I woke up the next morning to the glare of the son brightly shining through every window. I slowly stirred under my blanket and gave out a long yawn and sat up in the bed throwing my legs over the side. The house was quiet and I noticed the yoga pants and top, I had originally worn over, were clean and neat folded on the dresser. There was also a little note that said

“Good morning Pumpkin, I had a business meeting early this morning but your breakfast is in the microwave. I enjoyed your company and your services this weekend feel to let yourself out whenever you’re ready. No rush. However, if you decide to stay, make yourself at home. The door code for the lock is 1417*. Feel free to come and go as you need.

~Daddy

PS. There’s a little something for you in your night stand.”

Of course I immediately walked over to the night stand, and in the top drawer, was a stack of gift cards. Victoria’s Secret, American Eagle, Kohl’s, The Buckle, Amazon, Macy’s, James Avery, and Sunglass Hut to name a few. At the bottom of the stack was a rechargeable visa gift card with $500 preloaded.

Wow. I would definitely have to take advantage this as I was still living at home albeit practically invisible to my parents. In fact, I’d been gone all weekend, yet only one text message from my mom, telling me ironically to “Stay invisible” this weekend as they would be entertaining guests. She was always having “Friends” over to drink and party with. My father was a long-haul trucker and was was gone for several days, or even weeks at a time, if he picks up extra routes. I often would say with my friend or lock myself down in the basement when these “friends” were over. Friends that would push her well past sobriety most knowing she’d already taken anti-depressants and would practically turn her into a zombie like state.

My father was a very loving and caring man. When he is around, he’s the picture perfect family man. Spending time with my mother and I. Not having a lot of money, our entertainment consisted of karaoke night at the Moose Lodge or a few hours at the Bingo hall. My favorite thing by far, was our daddy-daughter trip to the county fair. It was made even more special due to it falling on my birthday weekend each year. A birthday that was fast approaching but would most certainly fall short of expectations again this year.

Our little trips to the County fair to me was the ultimate weekend getaway. For a young naïve girl, who had fairytale dreams of marrying her daddy, well into her preteen years, the dinner dates and weekend motel stay were a dream come true. Always oblivious to the looks we got as I, a developing young woman, still playfully sat on my daddy’s lap. Still enjoyed holding hands and being close to him, and still gave him kisses on the lips. Kisses that meant more to me over time. Kisses that seemed to gradually linger longer over time. Kisses that gave me butterflies and tingles between my thighs. But that all changed several years ago on the weekend of my 14th birthday.

It started out just like years past. Except this year I really started to blossom during the spring season. I was a late bloomer so to speak, although I still looked much younger, my breasts were finally starting to bud. In the two months that I had finally started my period, I went from a AA-cup to nearly a full A-cup. I had a few new bras, but I rarely wore them at home or when I was just hanging out with my daddy. If he didn’t mind, why should I? I mean they certainly weren’t big enough to bounce and flop, and truthfully the bra under my tight shirts were more noticeable and slightly uncomfortable, than if I went braless. Another thing that happened was I know had a butt. I feel that I gained any weight rather than I was developing a little curve in my hips that made my backside a little more plump.

I was very much the plain Jane girl next-door type. More geeky than pretty, but I guess everyone that’s not popular thinks that. Purple framed glasses, small buttoned nose freckles with soft thin lips. As far as fashion I wasn’t a complete girlie girl but wasn’t a total tomboy either. I had my fair share of skirts and dresses but loved throwing on a T-shirt and cute shorts to run around in. On my birthday weekends with my daddy I tended to dress more on the girlie side. The weekend before my birthday, my mom took me shopping and surprisingly didn’t say a thing when I threw in couple pairs of very sexy panties. One being a lace thong and the other being a silk g-string with transparent mesh in the front.

Going back to that weekend, I remember wearing a cute thin sundress that fell to about mid thigh. I was wearing the thong panties for the first time, and felt extremely grown up as I felt the cool air from the a/c blowing up my dress. The Tri-County fair is the the official summer kick-off event for the northwestern portion of the state, and many families, like us, travel a good hour and half to celebrate and partake in the festivities.

Shortly in to the ride across the countryside, I passed out and had a little dream about sneaking off for a late night dip in the lake. In years past we’d just strip down to our underwear. With the only the ambient light from the stars and the moonlight. Except in this dream, we were walking along the shoreline. Me in my thin sundress, bare foot, no bra, and a lace white thong. Suddenly he’s chasing me, through the sand as the waves come crashing against my feet and ankles. Threatening to tackle me, pin me down, and let his fingers explore me, as I laugh uncontrollably from within the grasps of the “Tickle Monster.”

Letting him catch me, rolling in the soft sand, him tickling me, on top of me. A wave of the cool tide splashes over me and takes my dress away with it. He’s looking down at my practically naked body. The white thong now transparent and clinging to my swollen pussy lips leaving nothing to the imagination.

Suddenly a bump in the road jolts me back to reality, and I look up to see my dad give me that gentle warm smile of his. But what I wasn’t expecting, was him to further examine my body and linger at my lap for a a second. As his eyes snapped back to the road, I realized the hem of my dress had bunched up around my waist. Not only were my smooth creamy thighs on display for him, but with my leg propped up, I was giving him a clear view of my panties. Furthermore the the small little triangle gusset did little to restrain my full plump pussy lips, as they were pulled tightly against me causing one of my pussy lips to pop out the side. I sat up straight, fighting a wave of embarrassment as we rolled into town and checked into the motel.

That evening we enjoyed dinner at the diner across the street and my dad stopped at the liquor store around the corner. Seeing him drink wasn’t anything new on these occasions, however he also returned with a little something for me too. A four pack of B&J strawberry daiquiri’s may not seem like much, but to a small frail 14 year old girl, it was quite a birthday treat. I changed into my night shirt and some boyshort panties to sleep in, and my dad whistled at me as I walked out of the bathroom. I crawled up onto the single queen bed that filled the room, and started on my first bottle. Snuggling up to my daddy he turned on the tv and we started watching a vampire movie, that quickly turned into not much more than a raunchy B-movie. At some point I was feeling really good as I finished my first bottle and was 1/3 into my second. A three-way sex scene came on and my eyes locked onto the tv. an attempt to shield my eyes from the young bare bottom of the male actor, he pulled me up into his lap, so that I was facing him, and straddling his midsection. Smelling the whisky on his breath and his thick speech, I knew he was drunk and wondered if. Should be on top of him like this. I felt his erection stir and throb against my pussy. I then felt his hands on my waist, sliding up underneath my shirt and caressing the skin just below my ribs.

“Am I pretty daddy?” I asked him as the sounds of passionate sex from the movie filled the air. “You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on,” he replied. Then for some reason I closed my eyes and gently rocked my hips. I found my rhythm to the beat of the music, that was playing along with the erotic moaning from the girls on-screen. Then without warning I heard my daddy let out a moan and thrust into me a few times as I felt a warm wet dampness between my thighs. My daddy rolled me off of him and hastily went into the restroom. When he came out he turned off the tv and told me it’s bedtime and we had a long day tomorrow. After peeing and wiping up the little dribble of my juices that had formed, I joined him in the bed. I couldn’t help but lay there and wonder if I had done something wrong, and if we had crossed the line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.