Meeting My New Daddy - Cover

Meeting My New Daddy

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Leslie is suddenly out on her own not yet of age but certainly not a child. As Leslie looks for guidance a lonely daddy takes advantage..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

I started to shake and wobble, as I felt the tip of his tongue firmly licking upward. Centering around my throbbing clit, through the center of my lips, and finishing in the center of my tight pink bud in the center of my ass. I had never thought about or wanted anything so dirty. Yet when he started to prob my tight virgin sphincter, I wanted to feel it harder and deeper. Then he stopped and I felt him standup.

Still bend down over the side of the bed, he reached up and shoved the panties in my mouth. Then without warning, smacked my ass hard with the paddle, causing a sting and my eyes to water. As I started to sob, I felt another hard firm swat. Then another and another, and yet another, only pausing long enough for me to feel the tender tingling as the stinging dissipated. Yet feeling very ashamed and tears running down my cheeks, each strike of the paddle brought me closer and closer to the brink of a massive orgasm.

At some point I subconsciously grabbed onto the bedspread, bracing myself for the the next swing of the paddle. I also prepared to hold myself up, when my knees were sure to buckle when I eventually came all over myself. But he knew this. But that massive orgasm never came, and burning tingle between my thighs was also part of my punishment.

He just laughed and walked out leaving me there standing with my tender and very sore ass on display, as I was bent over facedown on the mattress, with soiled panties in my mouth. I heard him creek down the hallway, enter the master bedroom, and close the door. Really?? He’s just going to leave me like this? Totally humiliated yet begging for sexual release. Damnit. I ruined it. He hates me. I’m so stupid. I finally stood up and took the panties out of my mouth. I could still feel the tingling across my ass and walked over to the mirror to look at myself and the damage that had been done. Definitely red with little circles from the holes that had been drilled into the wood. No bruising but definitely would be tender for the next 8-10 hours. Just as I was about to turn away I saw something that caught my eye in the mirror. Looked like a backwards “LT” ... no it’s definitely “UT”. I turned my head around my other shoulder and could clearly see, from the impression, the holes had been drilled in a “SLUT” pattern. He knows. He knows that I’m his submissive little play toy. Desperate for male attention, and he was marking me.

I changed into the onesie outfit, turned off the small lamp, and crawled into bed. Laying on my side facing outward opposite the wall, to give my bottom a chance to heal. Fuck what’s wrong with me. I just let a man who I barely know, play with me, fuck me, paddle and humiliate me. Now all I can think about is how wet I am and begging for my daddy to come play with his little girl. At some point my hand found it’s way to my pussy where I practically came as soon as I touched it overtop the thin material. Still very tender from loosing my virginity just hours earlier, I begged for him to stretch and fill me once more. I unsnapped the bottom panel giving my fingers unrestricted access to my burning pussy closed my eyes and let my mind wonder.

As I curled up my fingers gathering a small glob of wetness, I brought it to my lips licking and savoring the taste. Imagining myself back in the the restroom when he tasted my sex for the first time. I dipped my fingers back down and spread my wetness all over my swollen pussy lips and throbbing clit that almost made me cum right then. Tracing up and down my slit thinking about the various times I’d regain consciousness to him inside me, using me yet again and again. And lastly I turned on my backside feeing the soreness from the paddle as it brought me so very close to the edge. I began slapping my pussy timidly at first, then again and again harder and harder repeating to over and over “Yes God yes! Spank my pussy daddy, punish your slutty Leslie!” Then with one final smack, my body exploded and in voluntarily convulsed all over as the massive orgasm washed over me. It was then I opened my eyes and saw a shadow m the doorway. “Daddy?” I breathlessly called out. Then the shadow was gone and the faint creaking sound down the hallway followed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.