Meeting My New Daddy - Cover

Meeting My New Daddy

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Leslie is suddenly out on her own not yet of age but certainly not a child. As Leslie looks for guidance a lonely daddy takes advantage..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

I wish I could tell you that I loved it or that made slow passionate love to me and we came together in perfect unison. But what happened is that the moment his cock ripped through my hymen, I blacked out and let him use my body however he wanted. He looked so loving and caring yet possessed by a demon the closer and closer he got to yet shooting yet another thick warm load in deep in me. And despite the pain, fear, and uncertainty ... I did cum. Over and over again. Not from the act, but from the power and control he had over me. Or rather HAS over me. Being sore and stretched and dehydrated was a small price to pay for the attention that needed, that I longed for, and that I will forever crave.

That first afternoon drug into the late evening and by nightfall I was too worn out and exhausted to leave. It was then I saw another side of him. As I woke up from a little nap he helped me into the bathroom where he drew a hot bath and even dropped in a lavender bath bomb which made me wonder if this was all planned or if I’m one of many of his young girls. The hot bath felt really good and soothing and at some point left and came back with bag full of new clothes. Apparently at some point he looked at my clothes and went online and had two outfits ready for pickup. When I got out of the bath I wrapped myself in the towel and made my way to the guest bedroom to get dressed. When I walked into the bedroom I saw the cutest bedroom that would be a young girl’s dream.

The room was panted in pastels with a large daybed that had cute dolls and stuffed animals lined up on top of a pink quilt. Two outfits were laid out. I also noticed a couple pictures of a girl about my age, maybe a year or two older, that looked like she could be my twin. God she was so beautiful and it made me laugh that I could she such beauty in her yet was so self-conscious and critical of myself.

As I walked over to the bed I looked at first outfit. It consisted of a cute pair of silk cotton cheeky style panties, thin cotton booty shorts, and a thin T-shirt that almost appeared to be I size too small. The other outfit consisted of an adult sized onesie that was pink and purple with little rainbows and unicorns print, that also looked very comfy except I wondered if my big butt cheeks would hang out. There were also soft knit thigh high socks, that matched. I opted for the booty shorts T-shirt snd loved the way the panties felt and showed off my ass. I’ve always been a bigger bottom girl for my size, and could feel the cool air on the curve of my cheeks that were just peeking out as I pulled the shorts on.

I was a little conflicted about being so exposed. I was covered but the tight shirt clung to my body like second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. My already sensitive boobs stood out, with my thick nipples appearing to pierce through the thin material. As I turned to the side to check myself out in the mirror I could faintly see the dark outline of my areoles, but was suddenly snapped back into the present as he called out to me from the living room.

As I slowly and timidly crept out from the hallway I smelled the scent of a delicious meal. He brought back takeout from my favorite Italian restaurant while he was out. Chicken scampi and even got it with out the peppers and onions! I was very impressed and I’d be lying if my heart hadn’t melted just a bit at his kindness. He had two trays laid out with sparking water and salad to go with. I couldn’t help but to almost tear up as I cuddled up next to him in what turned out to be a very sweet and comforting evening. He caressed my bottom, running his fingers along the exposed curvature of my exposed butt cheeks.

I got goosebumps and that tingly feeling returned as he traced the crease of my shorts that were pulled tight against my pussy, due to the position I was laying. All the while just talking with me about school, summer plans, hobbies and interest, as well as my favorite music and TV shows. At some point I shifted and laid across his lap looking up at him. I studied his face intently, noticing the little bit of gray in his beard that gave him a seasoned yet very mature look. He looked down at me and gave me a warm smile, that would best be described as endearing.

By this time it was was very late into the evening, or early morning to be more accurate. He told me it’s past my bedtime gestured towards the bedroom. I had warmed up to him so fast that I actually was a little heartbroken that he didn’t want to cuddle. As I looked at him with a bit of a disappointment his face suddenly changed to one of resentment with a bit of anger. He very sternly told me I’d better get my little ass to bed and he better not have to tell me again which sent a a sudden wave of fear through me that made my eyes water as I hastily scooted down the hall out of sight.

I slowed down as I approached his bed room unsure where or what the sleeping arrangements would be. It was then I heard him say “Your room Leslie! My patience is growing thin young lady!” As I ran into the girl’s bedroom, MY bedroom I heard him abruptly get up and a wave of goosebumps came over me. The creeping sound as he walked down the hallway only added to the nervous anticipation as I suddenly found my nipples hard and poking through my thin top, my knees suddenly weak, along with a growing tingle between my thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.