Meeting My New Daddy - Cover

Meeting My New Daddy

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Leslie is suddenly out on her own not yet of age but certainly not a child. As Leslie looks for guidance a lonely daddy takes advantage..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

After I moved in with my roommate I still had eight weeks until school started. I had graduated high school early so my birthday wasn’t until the following spring. There isn’t much a girl can do, being younger and no car to get around. My new roommate was always out with her boyfriend and stumbling in tipsy and rambling inaudible mumbles. I found myself at home most nights and after watching re-runs of “The Office” and the latest Lifetime Network movie special, or online. After browsing several sites, I found myself downloading the infamous Tinder App.

I wasn’t really a selfie person but decided to come out of my shell and took some fun cute, grown up, and even some sexy/revealing pics. Although I never intended for anyone to see those last few pics of my silk robe partly open, showing a great portion of my cleavage just barely covering my nipples. Even I got a tingly feeling looking at the pic, and decided to make it the very last one. I mean who scrolls through all the pics anyways. As I was scrolling though several profiles, I saw one that actually caught my attention. It was an older guy, aged 35 named Jason. Something about him made me smile. He wasn’t half naked and actually had some substance to his profile. I swiped right, and it was an instant match.

He messaged me right away! I learned he was actually not far away, and was just as bored as I was. I gave him my number and we started texting back and forth. He was funny and sweet, unlike the the other internet pervs. I started getting butterflies with increased excitement with every new text. He invited me over to his place, suggesting we watch something good on Netflix and chill. He reassured me no pressure, just come dressed comfortable. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that so I just pulled on some stretchy black yoga pants and a tight beater style shirt with a loose tank top over it. The beater was very tight and my small 32B boobs were perky, so I didn’t see reason to wear a bra.

I decided to take an Uber over to his place and the guy driving was a tad bit annoying, trying to chat me up. I was so focused on meeting Jason and if he would even like me, that everything else was a daze. When I arrived he was out front waiting for me. He was every bit as cute as his photos although he appeared a little bit older than what his profile said. Appearing closer to 40 but looked like he took care of himself, and had this warm smile that made me blush. He invited me inside and I noticed his place was very well-kept. He definitely took care of not only himself but was tidy and organized as well. He had music playing and soft dim lighting which made for very cozy setting. He offered me a drink and handed me a glass of soda. I took a sip and and it had some alcohol in it. Rum I think but wasn’t too sure. I was not a big drinker by any means but I wanted to be grown up for him.

He said down on the couch next to me and asked if I was really the age my profile said. I told him I was old enough and headed to college in a few weeks. He reached over and held my hand telling me that he was actually 41, but liked younger girls, and didn’t mind at all my age. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting board shorts, and the way they sat low on his waist. I could tell he probably wasn’t wearing anything underneath. But he did say to comfortable, so here I was in yoga pants, no panties, no bra, so I definitely wasn’t one to judge.

I finished my drink and he handed me another, this one slightly stronger than the first. This time when he sat down, he sat right next to me and put his hand on my mid-thigh which sent little tingles though my body. It was right then that I regretted not wearing any panties feeling his hand inching higher, I felt myself getting a getting a little wet...

The conversation was flowing and despite the age gap, I found him to be very cool. He was in tune with the things I liked and was interested in. Before I knew it the room was spinning and I could hardly think straight. I would start talking, then mumbling, and end up giggling. I also remember getting really hot and taking off took off my beater, by pulling up the bottom of my beater shirt showing off my midriff. He seemed to be fascinated with my tummy, even though I didn’t have abs or anything to show off, it was flat for the most part. He told me it was was very sexy, that I was very sexy. He leaned over and gave me little kisses on my stomach. Then one very sexy wet kiss as felt his tongue lick and tease my navel. No one had ever done that and I felt not just tingling, but electrical waves shooting right to my sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.