Eric and Nora - Cover

Eric and Nora

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Sex Story: Eric and Nora have a birthday dinner at the same venue and their single parents meet all for a good time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Geeks   .

Today was Eric’s 17th birthday and he asked his mother to take him to a steakhouse to celebrate his day. It was a Friday night and dinner for the two of them was booked in at 6.30pm. They lived alone as his father disappeared when he turned 11. She divorced him 4 years later for abandonment. His mother was a slim light brown hair lady with a nice figure of 34c, 24, 30. She did not wear clothes to show off her figure but tried to hide her beauty and figure. Eric on the other hand was a nerd, fantastic brain capacity but poor body. He was 170cm and like his mum, very slim. His hair was dark brown and a mop. No matter what he did it just looked like a mop. His school nickname was mop-head. He was always 1st in exams due to his retention of facts and information sourced.

Arriving at the steakhouse they found a rowdy party was going on and he knew a few school people in the party. He was greeted with his nickname and they laughed. As usual he ignored them. They moved his table booking to a quiet corner which had a seating capacity for 8 people. Some 10 minutes later the manager asked if another couple could join them for the same reason they moved them. A father and daughter. Eric and his mum Rita agreed.

Ronald introduced himself, a red head 190cm medium build man with good body tones. He introduced his daughter Nora saying it is her birthday today and she is turning 17. Like her dad she was a redhead. Nora was around 165cm with a beautiful slim body from being a highland dancer. She had a lovely body shape of 32b 16 26. She blushed red on her dad’s introduction. Eric replied “Hello Nora. Come and sit here next to me please. Happy Birthday.”

Ron said “She will”
Nora replied “Thanks Eric I will sit with you my school friend, DAD. We are in the same classes in school so I do know Eric very well. What are you doing here, you’re not with those jocks?” as she sat down next to Eric very closely.
Eric replied “No way. This is my mum Rita and she is taking me out for my birthday dinner.”
Nora replied “Happy Birthday Eric.” and they kissed on the cheeks then lips. Under the table they held hands. That hand holding they did not let go.

Ron turned to Rita “Well pleased to meet you Rita, it looks like our kids will have a nice birthday evening together, may I sit next to you as ‘my’ dinner guest has found another partner.” looking sad.
Rita burst out laughing at the events “Yes please sit next to me. It would appear we have lost our partners, let’s enjoy the evening over that noisy group.” Ron sat down next to Rita. Like Rita he was a single parent with he losing his wife 5 years ago to cancer.

After some ten minutes Eric and Nora had to let their hand holding go so they could order their food. They both ordered ½ doz oysters Kilpatrick, main, a T-bone steak with mushrooms, salad and chips. Ron looked at his daughter on her order but agreed being her birthday. Rita did the same, looking at Ron and smiled. Maybe they will get some more food. They both ordered the 300grams ribeye steak. With a bottle of wine. The kids had some soft drinks.

Eric and Nora talk quietly over the noise of the large table. They had joined hands again together with legs touching under the table. Nora asked “Have you ever had a girlfriend?”
Eric replied “No never, so I don’t really know what to do?”
Nora replied “Same here, Dad is strict with me, wont let me date, not that I have been asked. Maybe we can learn together. Do you like watching movies?”
Eric answered “Yes to both, what type of movies I have my own computer in my bedroom and I have downloaded many movies, I mean a lot including naughty ones!”
Nora smiled “Yes that what I mean, I have a few on my laptop hidden away from dad, I play them at night. Do you do that with yours?”
Eric looked at the parents, seeing they were too interested in themselves and answered “Yes I do and I am hard now holding your hand seeing your nipples poke out and feeling your legs next to me.”
Nora moved their hands into her lap and moved his hand to feel between her legs. “Yes I am wet as well, Can we try to be good friends and help each other out?”
Eric replied “Yes I would like that.” and moved her hand to his hard cock, she looked surprised at him and squeezed his cock in his shorts.

The entree arrived and hands came above the table. Both Eric and Nora enjoyed teasing each other with their food, in one way like kids, in another like lovers. Their parents were too engrossed in their food and friendship to notice. But he did notice his Mum’s nipples were showing and told Nora who smiled.

The jocks table was getting louder and louder. Some other customers were leaving because of their noise and antics. Usually there was a wait between the entree and the main meal. Tonight they soon followed. Both Eric and Nora got a thick 1” inch steak. They both dived into their meal and looking into each other’s eyes. Without realising the meal was finished with the steak eaten. The meat was that fresh and cooked so well, the meat just seemed to melt in their mouths. Both Rita and Ron found the same with their meal. Due to the noise they decided to have dessert at Eric’s home. His mum did have a birthday cake at home. As they left the steakhouse and paid for their meal they were given a free meal deal due to the noise of a one free with a one paid meal.

Rita drove home alone with Eric going with Nora and Ron for directions. Much to the surprise of Ron, Nora sat in the back with Eric. They did just hold hands as far as he could see. He parked his car in the driveway not blocking mum’s garage exit in need. Inside mum had changed the birthday cake to read Happy Birthday Eric and Nora. Ron opened a bottle of sparkling wine and he allowed Nora to have a small glass with Rita allowing Eric the same. As Nora and Eric cut their birthday cake Rita and Ron took pictures and sang Happy Birthday. Eric put his arm around Nora and kissed her cheek saying happy birthday. She went to do the same but kissed his lips. They both blushed. Sitting down at the dining room table they enjoyed their cake and glass of wine. Again they held hands and legs touching.

After they finished eating Eric asked permission for Nora to come into his bedroom to watch a SiFi movie on his computer. He knew his mother did not like them. She agreed. Ron agreed after being told the title, Dune and it runs for 2½ hours. In fact he smiled and looked at Rita, she smiled back.

Unknown to Ron, Eric had a dual monitor setup. He set up Dune on one monitor with the sound on and on the other some x rated movies ready to play on his mouse notice. They sat on the bed and got comfortable after removing their shoes and jackets. 5 minutes later Ron and Rita came up and looked at what they were watching. Eric asked “What are you watching mum?”

Rita replied “Some dancing movies, why son?”
Eric replied “Some of your movies are loud, are we allowed to close the door please?”
Rita replied on walking away “Sure son sure, I’ll close it now.” and she closed the door.
Both Eric and Nora kissed each other with their tongues fighting and hugging each other.
They waited to hear the music from the lounge room movies before playing the x-rated movies.

Eric put his hand on Nora’s boob over her clothes. She held his hand and squeezed it over her boob. She smiled at him. Opening her legs she placed his hand between her legs. When she arrived, she used the toilet and removed her wet pants. Now he felt, under her skirt, a naked pussy.

Nora said “Fuck this, stand up lets get undressed so we don’t mess our clothes.” They stood up. He watched Nora remove her clothes. He removed his clothes except his undies. Nora was standing naked looking at him in his undies.
He said “Please reveal your birthday present!” and smiled at her.

She kissed him, kneeled down and pulled down his undies. It revealed a very hard 9 inch thick cock that stayed very ridged to his body.
Nora said “If I touch it, it will shoot cum all over me, won’t it?” Eric nodded.

She reached for the foreskin head, pulled it back and placed her mouth over the top. Eric shot his cum into Nora’s warm mouth feeling her tongue tickle the head of his cock. He held her head for support. And pumped away for a few minutes. Never ever had he felt the feeling he was receiving, from Nora, she was giving to him at the moment. Finally he finished and he was still hard.

Nora, never giving anyone a head job before, just kept swallowing the cum as it came out. It was a nice bitter sweet salty taste one she did enjoy. Nora realised if she did not accept his cum like that it could have made a mess in the room. She stood up and kissed him, pushing her body into him. He wrapped his arm around her and accepted the cum tasting kiss.

Nora asked “Now will you eat me please?” She laid down across his bed and opened her legs. Eric knelt down on the floor and kissed her lower lips. “Instruct me please?” He kissed and licked, from her clit across her vagina to her arsehole and back again, again, again. Nora said nothing as she was moaning too much. She reached for his pillow and found, under his pillow, a towel. She stuffed the towel in her mouth and screamed into it. She was bouncing up and down on his bed and cumming in pleasure. She finally closed her legs and stopped him licking.

They moved onto the bed and he finally got the pleasure of entering Nora’s pussy with his hard cock. Nora pulled her legs back to her arms, He aimed his cock towards her vagina. She held his cock and it entered a wet and hot pussy. They kissed as it entered. He took his time, they were both fucking each other finally their pubic bones met in pleasure and she had the first of many orgasms. Eric started pumping away as he had seen in the movies. Nora responded and it seemed every few minutes she was cumming. Every time she came, she had to kiss him to keep quiet, not that he minded. He could feel his cock swelling in size, finally he started to shoot his cum deep within the pussy of Nora. There was not a thought of pulling out or the opportunity as Nora was cumming, holding and hugging him as well. They collapsed in pleasure and fell asleep.

Some 15 minutes later both Rita and Ron looked in on them. They themselves had fucked in the lounge room. Ron sees his daughter tightly wrapped around and in Eric’s arms. They were still sexually connected. Rita pulled the covers up over them and pulled Ron to her bedroom.
Smiling Rita said “Stud, your fucking the night with me now!” She undressed him in her bedroom and they made love again in a more loving setting than the lounge room trying to keep quiet for the kids.

Eric woke up at 5am with Nora in his arms. He kissed her lips, not getting a reaction, started to kiss her lovely pink nipples. He was getting hard again and did not realise he was still inside of her. He kissed and sucked on her boobs whilst slowly moving his cock back and forth in her pussy. Suddenly she screamed. He kissed her to muffle the sound. She was dreaming and cumming at the same time. Awaking, she smiled at Eric. “Was my scream loud?”

Suddenly his door opened with Rita in her dressing gown and Ron in one of Rita’s dressing gowns with pink frills. They both asked “Everything OK?”
Nora burst out laughing “Yes Dad, you do look cute in pink?” she started to cry from laughter.
He walked back to Rita’s bedroom embarrassed. Nora explained “Eric was waking me up and I was dreaming he was making love to me, I came at the same time and I can be a bit noisy. Sorry. Can you tell Dad I am all right. No tell dad I am very happy to be with Eric, like he is with you. And I still love him like I love Eric.”
Rita smiled “I will. Breakfast will be at least an hour away kids. Enjoy yourselves.” She closed the door smiling.

Nora pushed Eric onto his back and sat on his legs. She grabbed his cock and it very quickly became hard. She sat her wet pussy on it moaning in pleasure as she sank down on it. Eric held onto her white skin boobs and flicked her pink nipples. She rode up and down on his cock as he pushed into her body. It did not take long before she came and she kissed him as she screamed in pleasure.

She came three times before Eric pumped his spunk into her body making her final orgasm of the early morning a great one. She collapsed on top of his body. He held and kissed her forehead. They slept for another 30 or so minutes. Nature called and they moved to the bathroom. They showered together having fun soaping each other. Wrapping a towel around her body she returned to Eric’s room. He handed her an oversized t-shirt and an older smaller pair of shorts. He dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

Moving to the kitchen they heard the shower in the ensuite. Eric put the kettle on for his mum making sure it had water for both parents. He got some juice for Nora and himself awaiting mum’s decision for breakfast.

Ron and Rita walked arm in arm until they saw the kids when they dropped their arms.

Nora said “Morning Dad, you look so happy today,” She walked over and hugged him “And I still love you, It’s just I have found someone else I can love as well as you and I hope you don’t mind me sharing my love around.” She looked him directly in the eye.

His eyes watered. He hugged her “Yes darling I do love you and I knew one day I would lose you to someone else. I did not expect it to be so soon!”

Nora smiled “Well Eric is my boyfriend now and I will possibly get laid as much as you get laid if you get along with his beautiful mother. I get to see Eric at school, my bonus.”

Ron replied “Do you mind, Rita and I have things to discuss!”

Nora replied “I do hope it includes a new pink dressing gown for you. You did look dandy in it, my darling daddy.” He went red and everyone else burst out laughing. He realised he was the butt of the joke and joined in the laughter.

Replying Ron said “Well with the humiliation reward I got later, I have no complaints.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.