A Dirty Setup - Cover

A Dirty Setup

Copyright© 2021 by John Thursday

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man is trying trying to wash his hair in the public showers of a nudist resort when he is hit in the groin by an innocent girl. She wants to make amends, but he won't allow her. She gets help from her aunt and a nosy girlfriend but then it seems, she is not so innocent as she appears to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

After being harassed into sex by three women that afternoon, I went back to my cabin to clean up and pack. I was supposed to leave by ten the next morning so I packed one bag, with clothes I had never worn, then I made myself some some salad. After I had cleaned up the kitchen I went to sit on my porch with a glass of red wine, enjoying the calm and a cool breeze blowing from sea. Perhaps I had not taken enough care today, some parts of my body were red from sun burn and a little sore. Especially my pelvis and the upper parts of my buttocks. My dick was looking alright though; true it had had a great fuck this afternoon, but the elbow that had hit it, hadn’t left any marks, just maybe a little sun burn near the root, where I shaved. Maybe some lotion on it would help. I stumbled inside and got the after sun lotion that soothed the pain somewhat. I slowly walked outside with my dick full of lotion, my hands were still white with cream, such a waste to wash them. As I had squeezed out too much lotion from the bottle I rubbed it into my whole dick. I stood in the light of the porch and stretched my limp penis out as far as I could, and though it remained flaccid it seemed to get longer, which was ok, I could rub the lotion in from top to root now. I stroked my whole dick from root to gland with my creamy hand and since I was at it, I massaged my scrotum too. That felt arousing, pulling at my dick and balls, I considered sitting down and stroking mysef with the lights off. Since the girl told me she had seen me wanking, I thought I had to take more care when masturbating in the open.

Then I saw her standing there, not the girl, but her mother, Alice. She looked at my creamy dick and said she heard I had hurt myself. Her fat breasts in front of her, and suddenly I realized why her tits had made some much impression on me. I mean, there were lots of women with big breasts on this resort, some with large aureolas, others with long sturdy nipples, but her nipples were normal size and shape. They were not just big in size they were also protruding. It think they stuck out at least10 inches, round and soft and fleshy, and above all, not fake. But I was not going to look at her tits while she talked to me, oh no not this time.

I immediacy dropped my dick which didn’t fall back completely on my balls, massaging and rubbing had had its effect on my shaft and gland. I pretended not to notice but she kept looking at it.

‘It’s alright, your daughter did not ... I mean, it doesn’t hurt, now ... this is for a bit of sun burn.’

‘Yes I can tell, your kind of red here.’ She pointed to my lower belly and thigh, making her breasts sway. ‘But Sophie told me she elbowed your dick ... She can be so clumsy... ‘

I wondered what else Sophie had told her mother, I didn’t think she was that clumsy, she was a cunning kid. Had she told her mother she had fingered herself watching me fuck?

‘Where is your cream? I’ll put it on your back,’ she said. Alice was a practical person, as a mother should be.

I still held the bottle in my left hand so I automatically handed it to her.

‘Unless I erm ... interrupted something...?’ She looked at my long swinging dick.

‘No, no that was just ... you know. Creaming... ‘ I think my face went red, had thought of her lots of times when I jerked off, now she was here, standing close behind me with the bottle in her hand.

She took it and put some drops on my back, softly rubbed the lotion in, which actually soothed the burn.

‘Not that I mind seeing a guy masturbate, you know... ‘ she said chuckling. ‘But, you know that’s a private thing.’

I chuckled, ‘Yes well, you know, one is compelled to do it himself or herself, out of necessity, but in the end it becomes a cherished moment to pleasure yourself.’

She agreed: ‘Oh for sure, I would not change it for real sex ... When I’m alone and lie in the tub or on my bed, I know where to touch myself to set me off ... Maybe use a toy. Love the new kind that also stimulate the clitoris ... The hum it makes, ends up vibrating everything inside me... ‘

I was kind of embarrassed by her words though I loved hearing a woman talking about masturbation. She kept on rubbing as she talked and perhaps there was no more need. I did feel her nipples brush my back occasionally as she bent forward to cream my ass, my side and my outer hip.

‘There you go ... Don’t sit down for a while. Your behind is creamy.’ She glanced at my dick and looked pleased. Then she looked at the wooden boarding where I had shot my loads the last week weeks.

‘Is that what I think it is?’ Crusts of grayish dried cum crumbled and chipped under the soles of our sandals. She scratched it with the tip of her sandal.

‘Depends a bit on what you’re thinking, but as we were talking about masturbation, I think it is.’

‘Quite the load, John! A girl could drown in this... ‘‘ Then she looked over her shoulder to the cabin she stayed in with her family. She looked at my chair and back at the window again.

‘The bitch...!’

I was puzzled, but as she turned her head again to peer at the cabin, I had a good chance to look at the thin landing strip on her pussy, could not really make out her labia.

‘I’m sorry...,’ she said. ‘This may not be nice to hear ... but... ‘

I did not get what she was talking about, was sorry she had changed subject, loved to hear he talk about pleasing herself on her bed. Pictured her wide legged on her bed with a dildo up her pussy, cumming loudly as he she fucked herself with it.

‘I think Sophie has been spying on you ... She mentioned something about you, which did not add up ... Something about seeing you out here. And this morning I found a pair of binoculars near her window. As it seems she has a clear view on your porch. So if you have been masturbating here, as you obviously have, she may have been watching.’

I was surprised, but I seemed to remember she had mentioned something like that this afternoon. That she had enjoyed seeing me wank.

‘Well, I’m sorry, I’ll take more care, I mean, maybe I shocked her... ‘

‘Are you joking? Shocked? She is an oversexed animal, she looks at porn all of the time, talks to me about how she masturbates with other girls. I’m just surprised she looks at you, I mean she has always said she likes girls... ‘

‘Is that so...?’ My surprise was genuine, by the way she had looked at my dick this afternoon did not seem she preferred pussy.

‘It’s just that, you know ... I like seeing guys masturbate too, one can be open about that, but, I mean, you can’t spy on people like that ... It’s not nice.’

‘It’s alright ... I don’t mind ... If I had known, maybe it would have added to the pleasure... ‘

‘Really? That’s so kind of you to forgive her. Perhaps a bit of an exhibitionist, are you? Maybe you would have liked her to watch you?’

‘Dunno ... she’s kind of young... ‘

‘Nah ... almost 18 ... She thinks about sex all the time. But I can imagine you would prefer a young girl to look on instead of an elderly woman like me.’ She smiled, turning her hips a little.

‘No it’s not that ... I mean, you look fine... ‘ I was looking for the right words, without telling her how I loved her body. ‘I mean to say, you could look too... ‘

She chuckled. ‘Really?’

‘Well, no ... I mean, if you had the chance and you would like to... ‘

‘Well give me the chance then, I love to look on ... You’re almost hard. And it looks big from here.’ She grabbed her breast and softly pinched her nipple, that was such a hot thing to see, I slowly grabbed my dick and started to stroke it.

‘Pull the foreskin back for me... ‘ I softly pulled the skin back and the purple fungus popped out, shiny and thick.

‘Hmm, nice and thick ... Now stroke it and make your balls swing.’ I grabbed my shaft and pulled at it, moved my hand up and down, my balls were pulled back and forth with my fist. I was looking at her fingers playing with her nipples. They became hard and long. Would have loved to rub my cock between those tits

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.