A Dirty Setup - Cover

A Dirty Setup

Copyright© 2021 by John Thursday

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man is trying trying to wash his hair in the public showers of a nudist resort when he is hit in the groin by an innocent girl. She wants to make amends, but he won't allow her. She gets help from her aunt and a nosy girlfriend but then it seems, she is not so innocent as she appears to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

My skin is rather pale and when I take off my trunks on the beach, I have to be careful not to get a sunburn. So I had taken the utmost care to put lotion on especially the pale parts of my body, and to go and lie in the shade when I felt too hot. My vacation on the nudist resort so far had gone splendidly, the neighbours in the cabin next door were a lovely family that asked me over for a drink occasionally. That way I had the chance to see the wife’s voluptuous breasts from up close, Alice was her name, and admire her soft pointy nipples when I thought she was not looking. Alice’s completely tanned vulva had an almost round shape, very fleshy and inviting. She would smile a lot, never caring how much I admired her body. We had great weather that made you wanna go nude all day and dream about kissing the genitals you saw ... I never got laid that week, but alone on my porch I got frequent erections and could stroke myself to heaven without being seen. Alice’s tits before my mind’s eye, I would squirt on the boards of the porch that got sticky after a week of masturbation.

That day I came back from the beach and didn’t want to take all the sand glued to my skin and in my hair into my cabin, which I had to leave ‘sweep clean’ the next day, so I decided to go to the campsite showers you pass by, walking from the beach to the resort, from where I would walk to the part of the resort where the cabins are.

They are lovely and clean, open showering spaces for ladies and gents of course, nudists don’t distinguish. Each block of lavatories had four in a row, and two single, closed shower cabins opposite them. To make it more private, the doors of the single shower cabins reached almost to the bottom and seemed impenetrable, but as soon as somebody stepped inside you could see the contours of their bodies. A thing I had not noticed before. You could see if they were putting shampoo on their hair or washing their backs. And of course if they were singing under the shower, you could hear...

I was there all by myself, I had hooked my little rucksack onto the wall opposite the shower so it would not get wet, but would be within reach, I was looking for the shampoo. Images of the nude women in the dunes lingering in my mind, their legs spread to attract voyeurs, some busy stroking guys, others were sucking their husbands cocks, while showing their split open peaches to the world ... I heard voices of people passing by but never noticed the two girls that entered the open shower when I was standing stark nude with some shampoo on my head. I had just rubbed it in and wanted to put the bottle down when they passed. They rushed in at the same time I bent forward and unluckily the biggest of the two ran into me. She must have been 17 or so, and saw me at the last moment when she dashed inside the showers, and putting up her arm to fend her own body, hit my groin hard. Her elbow came down on my soft penis and then squeezed my scrotum hard. I almost fell to the floor, as I had lost my balance and then immediately there was the pain in my groin ... it burnt like it had been set on fire. The girl stopped and apologized, she had not seen me ... Was I alright? I nodded but my face can’t have been very convincing, she look at my penis and said again she was sorry. Her friend who had pale blond hair, a tattoo on her arm and small perky pair of breasts, looked at my dick too, she seemed frightened. Was it that bad?

I looked at them, perhaps the bigger one was the daughter of my neighbours, but I had seen her only briefly and couldn’t remember her face very well.

The pain was bad, so much was certain. I looked down on my ball sack and fat uncut penis, the foreskin still in place, a bit red from the sun and the sand and the frequent masturbation perhaps, but nothing showed it had been tortured like this, so I smiled. ‘Im ok,’ I said.

‘It looks swollen though,’ the girl said, still staring at my somewhat thick penis. As a matter of fact it did. Just a little. Maybe cold water, the girl said. I turned the shower to cold and stood legs wide to have cold water streaming over. It did not seem to help but relieved the pain a bit.

‘It’s still big, mister,’ she said shaking her head, while she turned on the shower next to mine, her eyes stuck on my old dick. I nodded, not knowing if that was to be praised or to be pitied.

‘I ve seen ‘em bigger,’ the other girl said. Then she realized it sounded weird and started to giggle.

‘So have I,’ the other said... ‘ my uncle Brian... ‘And they both giggled staring at my swollen dick.

I turned the water to warm before my dick froze off, and started to rinse the shampoo from my hair, something which I had set out to do before. But when I opened my eyes again I found the eyes of both girls still glued to my dick. I’m way too old for them I considered, they’re just teasing. But now it would keep growing, very much enjoying the attention, my old man’s dick hadn’t had that much the whole week except from my right hand. It hung swollen on my tumefied balls, all smooth, but a little tingly from the attention and the elbow it had met.

Then a young woman, in her early twenties perhaps, came in. I couldn’t help but notice she had a large round butt and big breasts, she was not fat, but had large hips ... Made for breeding we used to say.

She saw the girls looking at my dick and suspiciously asked if anything was wrong...

The girl that had run into me explained what had happened, nodding in the direction of my poor penis that was still protruding rather swollen. My balls seemed bigger now too. Warm water streaming over it all. She looked at it and nodded as if to approve the theory they were tortured by her niece. For it seemed the girls called her auntie.

‘Are you alright?’ she asked looking at my dick and not at my face. I said I was, kind of...

‘Need a lotion on it?’ I said that wouldn’t be necessary, but as she kept on looking, I saw her breasts sway to and fro, I saw her large dark nipples ... What lotion would she have anyway, was my thought. After sun cream for a kick in the balls? She had a lovely tuft of dark hair on her lower belly that got wet when she stood under the shower on the other side of me ... and my dick kept swelling. Her pussy lips became visible, she didn’t seem to care I looked at them, because she only looked at my dick and occasionally smiled at me as she put her hands up to reach for the warm water streaming out of the shower. Then she washed her big breasts, carefully passing her fingers over the thick knobs. I could see her inner labia curled out of her big labia, thus creating a beautiful rose of pink flesh between her large thighs. Made for breeding she was.

‘Isn’t he a bit like uncle Brian now?’ the girls asked her. Auntie laughed. ‘No, your uncle has ... spontaneous erections... ‘ But then as the words left her mouth she realized that that was what was happening to me too. She kept her eyes on it, maybe had never seen an uncut dick before. Maybe she just liked me looking at her pussy because she never turned away ... All I knew was that all that attention from the girls and their aunt made me go hard in front of them. I started to look at the girls’ tits, nice and soft, with long pouty nipples, and looked at their shaved pussies. One had big pink folds, and it seemed she was proud to show me because it looked like she was opening her legs slightly ... Soap dripping from her tits, dripped onto her pussy, outlining the shape of her vulva. The other girl had turned to get her bottle of soap too and showed me her lovely round buttocks. And one moment later, bending over to put the soap down, I saw her closed, pink pussy lips from behind. Like an envelope waiting to be opened.

By now my cock was almost erect and I decided to go into a private cabin to get rid of it. The thick shaft swung to and fro as I stepped away, auntie smiled and observed my every move ... She knew what I was going to do, it was obvious.

I closed the door behind me and turned on the shower, making the water massage my dick. I was about to pull the foreskin back, was standing wide legged, pulling at my thick rod, when the door opened and auntie put her head around it. ‘You ok?’ But instead of looking at my face she looked at my dick, her eyes going wide at the site of my fully erect cock, protruding from my lower body. It looked enormous. On that moment the thick cock head popped out from under the foreskin. Shaped like a fungus, it was dark purple with excitement, the smooth gland glistening with water. ‘Oh ... you are ... ok,’ she said, stressing ‘ok’ as to approve of what I was doing I nodded. ‘Need any help with that?’ she asked. I pulled up my shoulders, had always been capable of doing it myself but never refused a hand by a lovely auntie. And with such big tits at that, her large dark nipples pointing down, still dripping with water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.