1968 The Chosen One - Cover

1968 The Chosen One

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - George had moved to London to give himself some space from the one he loved but could never have. He was lonely and felt out of place for a reason he couldn't define, until he bought some old books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Double Penetration   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Transformation  

Cilla woke feeling a strange but wonderful sensation, looking down towards her crotch she could see a beautiful woman with long black hair, the woman had her lips wrapped around the head of a huge cock. With a start she realised firstly that the cock was hers and was the source of the new sensations, and secondly that she was looking at a woman who looked like Cilla had when she was twenty.

“George?” Cilla gasped as she realised who she was looking at.

“Hi mum,” George said in a voice that sounded like her own. Releasing the large cock George stood up and held a hand out to his mother. “Come see what we look like.”

Cilla could already see what George looked like, he had Cilla’s face from her twenties, tall and slender with large breasts capped with dark pink nipples. He had long straight black hair reaching down to his waist. Cilla found herself riveted by the sight of George’s penis, it seemed even bigger than before, standing hard and erect it clearly showed the delicate pink pussy lips under the shaft.

“Mum!” George voice brought her gaze away from George’s genitalia and up to his/her face. She took the offered hand.

George led his mother to the mirror and stood behind her, he held out their joined hands. Around the index finger of each of their hands it looked like a Celtic knot had been tattooed in a band.

“This is the mark of the Goddess,” George told his mother. “All who come to her will bear this mark, and all who are born to her children will wear it.”

Cilla looked carefully at the mark.

“It’s the pattern from the ring isn’t it? The one you drew out on paper first?” She asked.

“Yep, it’s a sign of completeness, the pattern never ends you see.”

His hands reached around to her large breasts. Cilla gazed at herself and her new twin, try as she might Cilla couldn’t find a single difference between them until she looked at their eyes, while her eyes were a brilliant blue, Georges were a vibrant green. George gently pulled on her erect nipples, Cilla groaned and pushed her ass back into George, she could feel his hard shaft pressing its hot length into her back.

“You’ve got these back.” George murmured in her ear before one hand swept lower and sliding around her throbbing cock, down to her pussy. Cilla whimpered softly as George found the nub of her exposed clit.

“And this is back as well, there’s no hood as your new cock grew from there.”

“Oh George baby, fuck me, fuck mummy.” Cilla groaned as he teased her nipples and clit.

“No.” George said and pulled his hands back.

“No, oh please honey.” Cilla was devastated, she had begun to believe that he wanted her.

“No mum, ‘cos you’re gonna fuck me with this.” George grasped Cilla’s firm cock and stroked its length a couple of times.

Turning to her son Cilla giggled as their cocks bumped together.

“That could be fun, I’ve never fucked anyone before.” She grinned and kissed George.

“And I’ve never been fucked before, so what are we waiting for?” George smiled at his mother.

George lay down on the bed and looked at his mother. She looked between his legs, his long thick cock stood straight up pointing at the ceiling and his pussy lips had parted to reveal the pink interior glistening with his excitement.

“Fuck me mum,” he said as his hands teased his erect nipples.

Cilla crawled between George’s open legs and grinned at her son.

“Oh I might, later, but first I’ve always wondered what it would be like to eat a pussy, and now I guess I can find out.”

Cilla didn’t waste any time on subtlety and drove her long tongue deep into George’s wet hole to taste him. A loud groan escaped him as Cilla’s tongue lapped clumsily at his virgin pussy. When Cilla moved up a little and rasped her tongue over George’s erect clit where it nestled at the base of his cock his body tensed. His moan turned into a shrill cry as George grabbed his mothers head and ground it into his crotch, his body convulsed as she sucked his clit between her lips. George crashed into his first female orgasm, at the same time his cock erupted spewing his thick cream into the air to splatter back down over his stomach and Cilla’s hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.