1968 The Chosen One - Cover

1968 The Chosen One

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - George had moved to London to give himself some space from the one he loved but could never have. He was lonely and felt out of place for a reason he couldn't define, until he bought some old books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Double Penetration   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Transformation  

As they sat at the kitchen table waiting for the kettle to boil George couldn’t help chuckling.

“What’s so funny?” Cilla asked curiously.

“Well yesterday I was miserable. I loved a woman that I didn’t think would ever be able to see as anything other than her son. I was hundreds of miles away from her and alone.” George said, Cilla reached over the table and took his hand.

“And now I am sitting naked in her kitchen after an afternoon of the most incredible sex. But I may have to ruin it all.” George finished with a sad smile at his mother.

A look of pain crossed Cilla’s face.

“Oh, I guess it was too much to think that you would want me.” Her eyes filled with tears.

George rushed around the table and hugged his mother before her tears could flow.

“No mum you don’t understand, it’s not that I don’t want you. It’s more the other way around.”

“George I love you, I know you are my son and we shouldn’t do this but I want you more than anything in life. I couldn’t bear to lose you now.” Cilla held George tightly as she spoke.

George pulled away from his mother and made the tea in silence. When he sat back down he took both her hands in his.

“Look mum, Cilla, you believe in the Goddess don’t you?”

“Yes sort of, I don’t quite understand how this has got anything to do with us though.” Cilla sounded puzzled.

“Well, I found a ritual that would bring me closer to the goddess. I want to, no I have to do this ritual but it will change me. I don’t know if you will want me then.” George sighed and squeezed his mothers hands.

“Change you how, I mean I love you, that won’t change will it?”

“Well I will become sort of female.” George said carefully watching Cilla.

“Sort of Female? I don’t see how it could, d’you mean you’re going to start wearing ladies clothes. That’s odd but it’s not going to put me off love.”

“No it’s more than that, the changes will be real and permanent, very permanent. I know it sounds unbelievable but I know it’s true. And I want your help.”

“Ok lets assume I believe it too. What help do you need?” Cilla tried to keep the doubt from her voice.

“Well I am going to need a plain gold ring. And some intimate fluids.” George blushed as he looked at his naked mother.

“Intimate fluids? D’you mean...”

“Yes amongst others. I will need a small amount of your pussy juice, some urine, spit and a little blood. And I need the same from me, well not pussy juice obviously but semen and the others.”

“Well ok, I know what, grab a bowl from the cupboard a minute.”

When George got the bowl Cilla cleared the table and lay across it with her legs spread wide and her feet resting on two chairs.

“God I’m gonna love this honey. I’ve got both of our juices in me already. If you fist me you can collect all the juice you want sweetie.” Cilla said and grinned at her son.

George grinned back at her and knelt on the floor between her spread legs. Her pussy gaped slightly as the scarred tissues pulled her hole open, he could see a milky white mixture of their juices oozing slowly from her entrance. Positioning the bowl under Cilla’s butt George slipped two fingers into his mother. The fingers slid easily into her loose hole so George quickly added a third and then a fourth finger. Cilla moaned as George worked the fingers in and out of her stretched pussy. As he pushed his four fingers in he could see the scar tissue didn’t stretch in the same way as the rest of Cilla’s pussy. He could ram her cunt with his fingers if he kept them in line with her damaged slit but when he tried to form his fingers into a beak ready to add his thumb into her hot hole Cilla screamed out in pain, George could see a small trickle of blood coming from one of the scars. The damaged skin had been unable to stretch so it had torn. George carefully removed his fingers, hearing a splatting sound from the bowl he could see some of his mothers cum mixed with his own had dripped from her opening. After scraping his hand against the side of the bowl to collect what had stuck to his fingers George reached up and hugged his crying mother to his chest. Over her the sound of her tears he could hear a slow steady dripping sound.

“Are you okay mum?” George asked concern and love evident in his voice.

“Yeah I’m ok honey, it just stings a bit now, I didn’t realise how much bigger your hands are. Well we had better get on. We need to get some blood from both of us don’t we?”

George stood up and picked up the bowl, the milky liquid was now quite pink with Cilla’s blood.

“I don’t think we need to collect your blood, I think there’s enough in here already. I’ll just get a knife a minute.”

George helped his mother off the table and sat her down with a fresh cup of tea before fetching a small knife from the drawer. Holding his hand over the bowl he made a small cut in his thumb and squeezed out several drops of blood into the mixture. It only took a moment more to add their spit to the bowl and they only had their piss to add to the mixture.

George got a couple of glasses and took Cilla to the bathroom. When he asked her Cilla squatted over the toilet while George held the glass near her pussy. Cilla struggled for a moment to relax enough for a small dribble of her pee to start. When she saw George collect the dribble in his glass she suddenly relaxed, a sudden strong flow shot out missing the glass and covering George’s hand. George quickly repositioned the glass and let it fill about halfway up before removing it from Cilla’s stream of hot piss.

George held the glass up to the light and swilled it around like a wine connoisseur. As Cilla watched in shock he carefully sniffed the golden liquid before putting the glass to his lips and drinking about three quarters of the glass.

“Mmm, a fine vintage that. I think I may have to try some direct from the source next time.” George stated in a mock pompous voice, Cilla couldn’t help herself and collapsed laughing, she couldn’t believe how erotic it looked watching her son drink her own piss with evident relish. Suddenly something that had seemed dirty and a little unpleasant now seemed as sexy as hell, Cilla couldn’t wait to taste George’s and quickly got off the toilet and climbed into the bath. Kneeling down she looked over to her naked son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.