1968 The Chosen One - Cover

1968 The Chosen One

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - George had moved to London to give himself some space from the one he loved but could never have. He was lonely and felt out of place for a reason he couldn't define, until he bought some old books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Double Penetration   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Transformation  

George sat back in his seat deep in thought. Could it really be possible? It seemed almost like a dream come true, oddly he wasn’t aware that it was his dream until he read the book. This was almost like the missing piece of the puzzle of why his life had never quite fit.

He was sure of one thing though, Eva was wrong, he wasn’t about to fight this, he was going to embrace this opportunity as soon as he could.

He realised after he had sat thinking that it had grown late as he read the journal and he was tired. Carefully putting the books away for tonight George made his way to bed.

George dreamt of the Goddess that night. She was a beautiful creature that at once was all woman and part woman, part man. Her beauty left George breathless yet in the morning he couldn’t say exactly what she looked like. In his dreams he spent the night making love to her, one moment George was a woman being taken by the Goddess’ huge weapon. Then he would be a man ravishing this beauty that was suddenly all female. Then both he and the Goddess were hermaphrodites and making love in several different positions.

George woke to a cold wet bed, judging by the mess he had ejaculated several times during the night. Feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable George sponged himself off at the sink as best he could and stripped the bed. Pulling on his dressing gown and grabbing a clean towel he left his room and made his way to the shared bathroom. Thankfully it was empty and George locked the door and started the bath filling. Relaxing in a hot bath George thanked God, no sorry, the Goddess that it was a Sunday morning and the other people on this floor were probably sleeping off their hangovers from last night, that meant he would have the bathroom to himself for a while this morning.

Eventually returning to his room George made himself some breakfast and tried to work out a plan of action. Although he hadn’t read the ritual yet he knew from the diary that he would need the assorted juices of a man and a woman. The man was no problem he could provide all of those himself, but what about the woman? George didn’t know any women that he could easily acquire these things from, and he couldn’t just walk up to a stranger and ask them could he?

Mother! Suddenly George sat up in his chair, yes his mother could be the best source of the fluids he required but how to get them? He had some sleeping tablets the doctor had given him, could he slip some in a drink for his mother and collect her fluids as she slept? George wasn’t sure he could stoop so low as that, but still he may have to resort to that. His mother was very much into the ideas of the hippy culture and believed in a Goddess, or at least she spoke as if she did.

Eva had said she slept for six weeks or so when she donned the ring, would his mother believe in a Goddess enough to watch him sleep for six weeks. He certainly couldn’t do it here, he couldn’t pay the rent six weeks in advance and the landlord would be in here like a shot if the rent was late. He could just imagine being carted off to hospital while the changes Eva spoke of happened, they would want to study him for years, he probably would never escape from the doctors clutches.

No the only option was home. He just had to work out how much to tell his mother!

George got out the translation of the rituals and read through the spell he would have to use. It seemed simple enough, he would have to make an exact copy of the rune and place a gold ring in the centre of the pattern, then pour some of the mixed juices he had collected over them. Then he only had to put on the ring at midnight that night.

Pulling out the original book George practised drawing out the complicated picture, it was something like a complicated Celtic knot. After three attempts George was happy that he had got it right, perhaps the art degree wouldn’t be a total waste. George burnt the failed attempts at copying the rune.

After writing out his notice to his employer and his landlord George packed all of his belonging and loaded his car. Carefully loading the books into his car he set off on the long drive to his home in Wiltshire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.