Chord Progression - Cover

Chord Progression

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Dot's email to her girlfriend about guitar lessons with a very hot instructor. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Hey Sue,

Remember how I was telling you I was going to take guitar lessons? Well, Saturday was the first lesson, me and three other girls down in the rec center basement, and when it comes to playing guitar I might as well be typing on a tuna fish. But the teacher was really cute. After class I told him I was sorry how bad my fingering sucked, and in a most endearing way he said, “Don’ wolly—I seen finger suck worser. Much more worser.” I had to laugh, and he said he knew his English was not very good, and I asked if maybe we could trade some one-on-one guitar lesson for some English tutoring.

So last night he came over to my place. I could tell he was nervous. He asked if we were going to start with the English or the guitar. I said, “How about we start with the kissing?” Guess what? We never got around to either English or guitar. You wouldn’t believe what a good lover Manrique is. He’s slight but powerful, and boy does he have good fingering. I came three or four times before he even got his cock in me, and I came a few more times before he had his first. Then I sucked him and we did it again. I think the musical term for this is reprise. Then he went to pee, and when he came back I kind of lay back in the bed and fingered myself from behind so he could see my middle finger teasing my asshole. “What do you think of this fingering?” I asked him, and I pushed my middle finger a teensy way into the hole. His cock was hanging down, soft but big, and I could see it lurch upward just a bit. I couldn’t resist lifting my foot to his cock to help it along. But somehow my foot went between his legs, further back, behind his balls, and I could feel the tight cord guys have back there, and I caressed it while continuing to play with myself. And then he shifted just a bit and I could feel his asshole with my toe, and I kind of rubbed and pushed. I didn’t actually get it in, but in my mind my toe was fucking his asshole. The idea of it and the feel of it got me so hot I came, a big clenching wham, wham, wham of coming.

Please Wait while image loads

The next thing I know he’s in me, not in my ass but in my cunt. So big and full, oh Lordy! And my hand was still back there, and while he was fucking me I pushed a finger all the way in. It was so exciting to feel him that way, I came again. Wham! Wham! Wham, wham, wham!

After that I was too exhausted to even think about guitar playing, but before Manrique left we scheduled another session for Thursday. Boy do I like guitar!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.