Mazboor Ma - Cover

Mazboor Ma

by Riya Joshi

Copyright© 2021 by Riya Joshi

True Sex Story: I am a young Hindu woman. I was asked to write this story by my mother and elder brother, because I am the main reason for this real-life story. I had written a few chapters, when some complications in my first pregnancy forced me to take rest. The story is based on the real-life clips secretly recorded by my elder brother, which he first shared with our mother, and later with all the siblings. If I don't complete all the planned chapters, my younger sister, Pooja, would be persuaded- Arti

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Sadistic   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   .

The story has been narrated by, DHEERAJ, the original writer of the story, in his own words all that he saw and recorded for his personal collection.

My name is DHEERAJ, 21, lean body, 5’6”, school dropout, from Gujarat, eldest child on my parents, now living in North India for last 12 years with family.

My mother, POORNIMA, 38, very fair, extremely beautiful, 36-30-38, curvaceous, fully developed shapely body, with soft full breasts with outlines of aureoles visible from her blouse, round fleshy shapely round, fleshy, but firm buttocks, doe eyes, she looked prettier when she wore her specs; she could easily pass for 24- 25 years; nobody could say that she had given birth to three children. Her softly bouncing breasts, and her twin her pretty, firm round buttocks gyrating nicely, which passers-by found very inviting. Men of all ages use to ogle her curvaceous body with lusty eyes. Her bedroom is in one corner of the huge main hall.

The eldest daughter, ARTI, 19, married four months before, fair, 5’5”, 34-28-36, beautiful, looks a fully grown-up woman; her earlier slim body started filling out since last three years. By the time she was 17, she had a fully developed womanly body, lustful brownish eyes, she was almost a carbon copy of our mother and was chased by male students, teachers and staff since her school days. After marriage to a software engineer, she had shifted to Mumbai. She plans to take up a job there.

The second daughter, POOJA, 17, studying in first year college (11th class) 5’4” very fair, wears specs, 32- 26 -34, her body suddenly started filling out very fast since last three years, with perky inviting breasts. She already has her buttocks, competing with our mother, and catching attention of most of the men, whenever she passes them. There are rumours of her relations with four or five men.

And, the youngest, ARCHANA,14, fair, beautiful, 5’1”, 31-24-32, studying in 8th class. At this tender age, she has not started wearing bra yet, so her budding breasts, which prominently show on her a little chubby body, get boys attention, and when she smiles back, some of them pass rude and dirty comments as well. Most men check her out at this teen age, unashamedly passing explicitly vulgar remarks about their desire to get into her pants, because they know that she will flash a smile in response to the remarks.

My story starts from the time when I was around ten years old, and we had just shifted from Ahmedabad to Kanpur.

I have faint memories of our peaceful lives in Gujarat; people there were kind, helpful and co- operative. I was a very small child then, but still a few things I can recall vividly. There were verbal fights only; very rarely people would get physical even if they had differences. When we left Gujarat, I was around six years, studying in first standard. My father, Sudheer Joshi, was shift engineer in a large manufacturing unit in Ahmedabad. He belonged to a major city in Uttar Pradesh, and was the only child of his parents.

My mother also belonged to a smaller city in Uttar Pradesh, where her parents lived,

Mother’s parents were mostly indisposed, so, her visits to her village got more frequent; initially with all three of us children; but after ARTI turned eleven-year-old, mother used to take her only, leaving me and POOJA behind with our father, when she visited her own village, saying that she could not leave her growing daughter behind. And, when POOJA crossed eleven years age, it was ARTI and POOJA, who enthusiastically accompanied her to our maternal village. Initially I used to request mother to let me join them for the visit, but mother and my father used to tell me, saying that ‘mother cannot leave the grown-up girls; you are a boy, so you need to look after your family.’

Twelve years before, one day, my father had come early from his company, his eyes wet and looking very upset. My parents went inside their bedroom to discuss some matter, instructing us to stay in the hall or our own bedrooms. Next day mother told us that our grand- parents had met with a car accident, and both passed away on their way to the hospital.

Our father was the only child, and his parents owned a huge agricultural land, and a large residential two- storied house in Kanpur, he decided to resign from his job and return to Kanpur to manage his parents’ assets in Uttar Pradesh. We children had visited Kanpur and grand- parents’ ancestral village, for a few days, so we hardly had anything to recall; we used to stay for much longer time with maternal grand- parents, where we played with some village children or visited fields.

Within next two weeks, we had shifted to Kanpur. Our father decided to dispose of the agricultural lands, because he knew that he could not manage, and he knew that in Uttar Pradesh, it was quite possible that someone may take advantage of my father’s absence and grab his agricultural lands.

I do not know the amount of money he got from the sale, but I remember Papa talking about some large amount, he had received. Papa had planned to renovate our two- storied house in Kanpur. Mother was a very charming woman, so she had befriended some women from different parts of the city, and joined some kitty party groups, while the renovation work was going on. It must have taken 7 or 8 months to complete the renovation.

Unlike our Gujarat house, which was a two- bedroom flat, this house was huge, having six big rooms, including four bedrooms, a huge central hall, and lawns in front and on the backyard. Two garages, one of which had the new car Papa had bought; the other garage had mother’s new scooty, and one cycle for me.

Two servants’ quarters were constructed next to our backyard, one of which was given to our watchman, the other one was being used as our store room. We used to share a gardener, with our neighbour living about 300 yards away; he lived in a room provided by the neighbour, near their main gate, to work as a night watchman as well. These two were quite friendly, because they met every day, and also because they both lived away from their families.

Two months after our arrival in Kanpur, I was admitted to a convent school in second standard, which was in the Kanpur main city, 7 kms from our house. Bus used to come to pick up and drop me off. I was then around 10-year-old; my father (32), mother (27), ARTI (8), POOJA (6) and ARCHANA (4).

I was comfortable going to school in Ahmedabad, but in Kanpur I was often bullied by boys, and I used to get scared. I was physically weak, and I was not used to this kind of environment in school, so I got disinterested in studies and school itself. I used to avoid mixing up with boys there. Time was passing, but I mostly stayed at home, worrying about my parents and my two tiny sisters. My parents did not look much worried about the news of fights or other crimes, because they had lived in the State for many years.

One day, a minor shuffle between two students’ rival gangs, in school turned into a group fight, and I watched some students bleeding as well. I thought of making an immediate exit from school. One boy dressed in dirty white shirt and pyjama noticed me, and rushed towards me. He caught me by my shirt collar, and slapped hard abusing me in dirtiest language. I had started shivering ever since I saw the groups fighting, shouting, running, and using sticks, bricks, stones etc for hitting rival group boys. I could not control, and urinated in my school shorts, shivering with fear

Luckily, there came another boy, I did not know, and rescued me. He knew the ruffian and strong looking boy, so was able to rescue me, telling him that I was his friend. After that ruffian boy had left, my rescuer comforted me, saying that he was NAVEEN, studying in ninth class, and that the boy, who slapped me was an outsider, and not from our school; but he knew him well, so he was able to rescue me. He assured me that there would not be any problem from school boys in future. Later, I came to know that NAVEEN too was a bully, well known in the Kanpur city. I was shocked to hear that besides bricks, sticks etc, two boys had knives as well, and had stabbed around five boys.

Barely three years after shifting to Kanpur, my father met with a fatal accident, while travelling in an auto- riksha, which had a head- on collision with a mini truck driving at a high speed from opposite direction; he expired after four days in hospital. It was a huge shock to our family, especially, our mother, who was only 31- year- old at that time, and I was a little over 14 years.

A little over a year later, from my father’s passing away, an unexpected turn came in our lives, when mother hesitatingly told us children that she feels the necessity of a mature male member’s presence in the family, and, accordingly, she plans to marry again. Initially, we were not happy with the idea, but when she explained that it was for our safety, and the marriage was just an arrangement and it will never affect our lives, we all gave our consent. In a few days, she had court marriage with an elderly man. I was then 15 years and mother 32 years

My step-father, MOHAN DAS, 52, dark, acute diabetic, working as travelling sales man; his vision and hearing was deteriorating. His first wife had expired after prolonged infection, before delivery. All his savings were exhausted, and he too got acute diabetic, adversely affecting his erectile prowess. He never married, since his ailment had worsened. She started wearing a ‘Mangalsutra’ again, for the outside World, to show her marital status.

In our renovated house, he chose to the only room on the huge terrace, having independent washroom, saying that he did not want to disturb the young girls’ studies with his coughing at night. On the first floor, two out of three bedrooms were selected by my unmarried two sisters, Pooja and Archana, leaving the centre bedroom for the married sister, Arti, on the same floor. I had been given a bedroom next to the main door, being the only male other than my step- father. On some occasions, we talked to our step- father. His relations with my mother, though, appeared normal, but not far from a husband- wife kind. She had told him before marriage that she was marrying him for the sake of social security of her children, and that both of them will live their individual lives, without interfering into each other’s lives, but he was assured of all care as a member of the family. It was an unspoken understanding that neither will probe other’s past or present. They were free to lead their lives, the way they wanted. They were husband and wife for namesake only, and nothing more. He knew there could be no better offer for him in the situation.

At school, with NAVEEN’s support, I had made a few friends in school, but none more than a casual friend. I was very shy and would not feel comfortable in girl’s company. I used to think about sex with any and every girl, but never attempted to get closer to a girl. The reason was the size of my organ; it would be not more than 3” when fully grown, nor was it hard enough. I was only 14- year old, so, not grown up to generate semen in my tiny hanging balls. I had started reading Hindi porn books, available on all small book shops, footpath or even tiny book stalls catering to teens and younger generations. I was surprised to learn that many girls were addicted to porn- reading and watching- in Kanpur.

NAVEEN was always nice to me, and, as a gesture of gratitude, I used to often insist that he tell me if I could do anything for him, but he would simply smile and pat my back. At times I would run errands for him, though he already had an army of boys from school ready to do it for him. I started addressing as ‘Naveen Bhaiya’

One day, after the school we over, I was waiting for my school bus to drop me off, which had got delayed because of one flat tyre. I saw Naveen’s bike coming in my direction; he stopped the bike when he came near me. He was going somewhere, so he asked me if I could collect his clothes from a dry- cleaner and bring them to school next day. He gave the dry- cleaner’s receipt and the money towards the bill.

After he was gone, I decided to deliver the clothes at his home for his convenience. I got his address from another boy, waiting for the school bus. His house was less than a kilometre from my house, and the dry- cleaner was a bit off the route. Reaching home, I just tossed my school bag in the main hall, and rushed on my cycle to get NAVEEN’s clothes. It was 4 p.m then, so it was not late to deliver the clothes at his house.

I pressed the bell at his moderate house in an old colony; the door was opened by a good- looking teen, around 12- 13 years. She invited me inside the hall, informing me that her brother was in the washroom and would be with me shortly. I sat on the sofa waiting for him. There was no noise in the house, so, I thought there was no one else in the house, except NAVEEN and his sister. Five minutes later, I heard a female’s shrieks from a room, and saw NAVEEN’s sister running through the hall, and, entering a room opening in the hall. I heard his sister crying, “Bhaiya ... Bhaiya isse chhod do na. Ye tumse darati hai ... Please chhod do” Brother ... brother, please leave her; she is scared of you. Please leave her now).

I was still the shrieks of the female, and the teen’s pleadings with her brother. “Tu baahar jaaa. Das minute ki baat hai.”(You go out; will free her in ten minutes). There was a slapping sound, followed by Naveen’s angry voice, “Madarchod, mujhe pataa hai ki tere pati se mera lauda bada hai, aur main kam se kam dard kar ke chodta bhi pyaar se hoon. Rashmi, tu baahar jaa, main aata hoon. Darwaaja band kar dena”, (Motherfucker, I know that my cock is bigger than your husband, and I fuck you with lot of love ensuring that the pain is minimised for you. Rashmi, you go out, I am coming out soon. Don’t forget to lock the door behind you).

I saw Rashmi coming out of the room, and closing the door behind her. She looked upset, embarrassed, and, may be, angry as well, she glanced towards me, but did not say anything, and entered the room she had earlier emerged from. For next twenty minutes, there were sounds of love- making, moans and soft cries only. I sat shocked and shivering with fear and excitement imagining the kind of pounding going behind that shut door; earlier, I had never seen NAVEEN getting angry, nor did I know that he was such a sex crazy person. I wanted to rush out, leaving the dry- cleaned clothes there, but I could not gather courage to get up from the sofa.

More than half an hour, since my arrival, the door opened and an exhausted, sweating and heavily breathing NAVEEN emerged out wrapped in a towel. He looked at me with a surprise, “Tu kab aaya? Rashmi ... O Rashmi, tune bataaya kyon nahi ki Dheeraj aaya hai. Achcha do minute ruk, main aata hoon”(Rashmi, why did you not tell me about Dheeraj’s arrival? When did you come? Okay, wait for two minutes, I’m coming)

“N ... N ... Nahiii, m ... main to bas aapke k ... kapde dene aaya tha”(N ... N ... No ... I just came to deliver your clothes).

“Kapde kal de deta. Chal theek hai. Tu jaa ghar ab, der ho jayegi”(You could deliver clothes tomorrow. Okay, you deliver them, and leave for your home)

I hurriedly came out of his house, on the way back to my home, I had been imagining the fucking that must have been going in NAVEEN’s room, and, having decided to masturbate as soon I reached home. ‘Who was the girl NAVEEN Was fucking? And, how could he do that when his sister RASHMI was at home?’

For next four- five days, we did cross each other, but did not speak; I was afraid he might be angry for my presence in his house, without his permission, and having witnessed what was his private matter.

On next Sunday, I was going in the car, driven by mother. She had learnt driving soon after my father had bought a car, but I learnt it just before he met with the accident, and since then I avoided driving on regular basis. I preferred my cycle instead in school days.

Three days later, Naveen met me, and dragged me away from other students. For once, I got scared recalling the last week’s incident.

“Sunday tu car mein kahan ja rahaa tha?” (Where were you going on Sunday)

“B ... b ... bazaar”, I did not understand his weird question.

“Car kaun chalaa rahaa tha?” (Who was driving the car?), he asked further.

“Maa, meri mother”(Mother, my mother), I was still trying to make out reason for asking these questions.

He then asked me a few more thinks, like, my family, location of my house, even the layout of the house, and detailed information of my house. But his next question was self- explanatory, and now things were clear to me.

“Main aaj shaam ko busy hoon; lautane mein der ho jaayegi. Agar raat mein der se main tera ghar dekhne aa jaaoon to koyi problem hai” (I am busy tonight, will return pretty late. Will it be okay if I come late to check out and meet you up?), he sounded excited.

To my surprise, what he, unashamedly, said further, was to convey his real intention behind his proposed visit to my house. I was not mature enough, but sex is something which one learns automatically, but with my deficiencies, I had developed voyeuristic interests. I used to watch porn clips, but never got a chance to watch real sex. I felt, it was a god- sent opportunity to watch real sex very soon, though it would be between my mother and a young stranger. But my desperation was over- riding all other oral thoughts; I wanted to go ahead to satisfy my voyeuristic urge.

“Jis din tu ghar aaya tha, meri 20 saal ki married maid kamre mein safaai kar rahi thi. Uske ubhare huye chhote se mamme blouse mein se mujhe bulaa rahe the. Mujhe 8- 10 din se koyi achchi choot nahi mili thi, isliye main usko chodne se rok nahin paaya. Main shaadi shuda auraton ko hi chodna pasand karta hoon, kyonki condom lagaana pasand nahin” (That day when you had come, my 20-year-old maid was cleaning my room. Her small sized tits were poking out from her blouse. I had not fucked a nice pussy for 8- 10 days, so I could not stop myself from fucking her. I prefer to fuck married women only, because I hate wearing condom). NAVEEN paused to look into my eyes to assess my reaction. May be sensing my positive expressions, he continued further, “Aisi chudaai ka kya mazaa jismein aapka virya ladki ki choot mein naa jaaye. Main akele mein RASHMI ko nanga kar ke uske jawaan hote jism se khoob khelta hoon, lauda chuswaata hoon aur uske muhn mein jhad bhi jaata hoon. Wo jaanati hai ki usko virya peena jaroori hai, aur wo ye hi karti hai. Kabhi kabhi usko chod bhi detaa hoon, lekin jhadne se pahle lauda baahar nikaalna achcha nahi lagtaa” (What pleasure is there, if you cannot fill your girl’s pussy with your semen? When I am alone with Rashmi, I undress her completely ant play with her budding teenage body, get her to give me a blowjob and cum inside her mouth. She knows that she has to swallow my cum. On some occasions, I fuck her even, but I make sure to pull out just before reaching my climax, and I hate it 0

He looked at my face, trying to read my reaction, but I was keeping my face down to show that I was not interested in his personal matters; then he bluntly and unashamedly said, “Mujhe teri Maa bahut sundar lagi. Shadi-shuda auraton mujhe pasand hain, unhen bina condom ke aaram se choda ja sakta hai. Sach kahoon to main teen din se tujhse milne ko betaab tha, lekin tu dikha nahi. Mai ... main teri Maa ko chodunga.”(I liked your mother’s beauty. I prefer married women, ; I can fuck them without wearing a condom. Tell you the truth, I had been looking for you for last three days, but could not find you. I ... I want to fuck your mother)

I could not believe what I had heard. I was so excited and overjoyed imagining watching mother’s naked supple body, with NAVEEN pumping his cock deep inside her body, then spraying his thick semen in her swollen cunt. I wanted him to come to my house at the earliest, but I managed to compose myself soon, “Aap ye kya kah rahe hain? Wo meri maa hai” (What are you saying! She is MY mother).

“Dekh maine teri kitni baar madad ki hai; badle mein tu sirf ek baar mera ye kaam karwa de”(I have helped you so many times; and in exchange I want you to help me in fulfilling my only this desire), he insisted.

I did not reply, because I was planning to make his wish fulfilled. But I had to show that I was a normal Indian son. “Please Naveen Bhaiya, main ye nahi kar sakta, ye bahut galat hoga”Please NAVEEN brother, I cannot do this; this would be very wrong)

“Tune mujhe apni bahen ko chodne ki baat bataai na? Wo to abhi bachchi hi hai. Teri Maa to vidhwa hone ke baad doosari shadi kiye baithi hai. Do mard to kam se kam usey chod hi chuke hain; ek baar agar teesara bhi chod lega to kya gazab ho jayega? Dekh teri Maa ko chodunga to pakka. Agar tu madad karta hai to aaram se chupchaap sab ho jayega, varna main kahin bhi milne par chod dalunga...” (I had even told you about fucking my real sister. Your mother has married for the second time, so she has already fucked at least two men, what is the big deal if she fucks the third man? Look I have decided to fuck your mother for sure; it would be done secretly and conveniently, if you helped, else I shall screw her wherever I get to find her). He did not mince words, and I had started thinking that if he fucked mother somewhere else, which he was capable of doing, then I shall lose the godsend opportunity to watch her getting ravished by Naveen.

“Please Bhaiya, aise to aap Maa ko beizzat kar denge. Main ek baar aapke liye koshish karunga. Aap kab aayenge?”(Please don’t put my mother to such shame and insult. Okay I shall try to help you in the matter once). I dared not protest or object to his nasty proposition, which in reality had become my own most favourite fantasy, which I had never imagined even.

“Tu bataa”(You tell). He was excited.

“Maa to apni Saheli ki beti ki shadi mein gayi hai. Sunday ko hum bazaar uski shadi ki gift ke liye hi gaye the. Usi shaam Maa chali gayi thi. Shaayad ek hafte mein laut aayengi” (Mother has gone to attend her friend’s daughter’s wedding. That Sunday we had gone to buy a gift for that marriage. She left that very evening, abd mother is likely to return in a week’s time). I said watching disappointment on NAVEEN’s face.

Ho looked disappointed. His right hand went to his crotch, and he kind of rubbed it. “Wo jis din aaye, mujhe school mein ya mere ghar aa kar bataana” (Don’t forget to inform me at school, the day she is arriving). I nodded my head in reply.

“Aur bataa, sab logon ka daily routine”(Okay, now tell normal daily routines of other family members)

“Meri chhoti bahne dinner ke baad 10 baje tak apne bedroom mein chali jaati hain. MAA ko kuch der ho jaati hai,, lekin 11 baje tak wo shaayad so bhi jaati hain” (My younger sisters retire to their rooms after dinner, around 10 pm. Mother has to finish some tasks, but I think she sleeps around 11 p.m.). I had given him a clear hint about the appropriate time to plan his arrival.

“Theek hai. Tu class mein jaa, main jis din teri Maa lautati hai, usi raat ko kareeb 11 baje tere ghar aata hoon” (Okay, you go to your class, I will come to your house, the very night, your mother returns). He said moving in the direction of school canteen, turning his face after a few steps, he reminded me sternly to inform him about mother’s return. I waited a few minutes to go to my class for the next period.

Two more lectures later, I suddenly realised that I was doing all this to watch mother’s live sex with NAVEEN, and, for this I need to ensure that I get the best and closest possible view. My body was shivering with anxiety, excitement and urgency to witness the act.

I hired an auto- riksha to reach home at the earliest. There was no one at home, except two sisters; they too were dressed up to leave for market. I thanked God for the favourable situation. After sisters had left, I had at least two hours before sisters returned from the market. I entered mother’s room, and examined the layout inside, trying to figure out how and from where I could get the closest view of love- making. My eyes fixed on the wooden carved window close to head- rest of mother’s double- bed. It was the most appropriate view and closest to the action on the bed. The window opened in a long veranda facing the front lawn. I just had to drill a hole in the carved area, which would not be easily noticed unless watched closely. I ensured that the hole was drilled carefully, to be large enough to cover not only the bed but sizable room area. Having drilled the hole, I peeped through it from outside, standing in the veranda, and was fully satisfied with my effort.

That night mother retired to her bedroom, after dinner, and so did my younger sisters, around 9.30 p.m. After half an hour, I rushed to the peephole to check for the first time, what mother did at night. NAVEEN was not expected to arrive before 11 p.m. Mother was on her bed in her flower printed cotton nightgown holding a glass, with some golden liquid in it. I noticed a whiskey bottle that sat on her side table; I had never known about her drinking. She seemed tensed up; I had no knowledge about her problem, causing tension. She drowned the liquid and refilled the glass with seemingly a large peg. After adding some ice cubes, she started sipping the whiskey.

Within half an hour I saw her taking, maybe, her fourth peg. She got off the bed and stumbled, and holding the whiskey bottle walking unsteadily with careful steps to the slightly open closet, which she always kept locked; Placing the bottle in the closet, she returned to her bed taking slow and careful steps. A minute later, she switched off the lights, leaving a dim night lamp on. For the first time, I had seen the sensuous movement of round fleshy buttocks, when she travelled from her bed to the closet, and outlines of her hard breasts, and aureoles, clearly poking out from her thin cotton nightgown reaching a few inches below her knees; she did not wear a bra at night. I was impatiently waiting to watch her naked body, when NAVEEN would be penetrating her in a few minutes.

I continued to peep inside her room for another ten more minutes, watching her tossing and turning on her bed. ‘Was she very tense and uncomfortable?’, I thought, wondering the reason for her discomfort.

It was ten minutes to 11 p.m., so I rushed back inside the house, and waited for NAVEEN’s light knock on the front door. I was nervous thinking how NAVEEN will enter mother’s bedroom, which was a forbidden territory in our house. Was she in a position to notice NAVEEN entering her room, and could she notice, feel or enjoy sex in her inebriated condition?

My legs were trembling thinking of the consequences of my having agreed to allow NAVEEN to come to my house.

Two minutes before 11 p.m., there was a light knock on the main door; I jumped up and rushed to gently open it. NAVEEN followed me in my room. I gave him an idea about the layout of ground floor, assuring him that although nobody was expected to be around at this hour, he should still make sure not to make any noise while walking to mother’s bedroom. I was trying to delay his entry to her bedroom to give her enough time to be in sound sleep, with drinking having affected her senses.

I escorted NAVEEN to my mother’s bedroom door. I requested him to take his shoes out immediately after entering the bedroom and move noiselessly. I told him I shall be waiting for him in my room only to help him exit my house safely. I, then, rushed to my vantage point, not wanting to miss even a second of the show of my biggest fantasy.

I saw mother sleeping, on her side, facing away from her bedroom door. Naveen was standing close to her bed, facing her back, in his boxer only. His clothes sat on a chair near the bedroom door. He slowly walked to her bed, holding his mobile in his hand, and started taking my mother’s pics. Then he sat the mobile on the side table, in dark, near her bed. Maybe he wanted to take my sleeping mother’s pictures, which I did not like, but could do nothing about his nasty action. Naveen looked indecisive, not sure where to start from. He never had sex with a mature married woman, I was aware of this fact.

A minute later I saw my mother convulse a little feeling Naveen’s right-hand fingers gingerly traced her left buttock through her thin nightgown, then shifted his fingers to her left breast. His hand gently cupped her breast and squeezed it. Involuntarily mother nudged his hand; she was still in her drunk state. I was shivering with fear and excitement; though feeling guilty, I was praying for Naveen to get to nail my mother. There was no reaction from mother all this time, except a little moan with ‘umm’ and brushed away his hand.

He stared towards her sleeping frame, then holding her gown by the hem, which had already ridden above her left knee, he gently raised it to her waist; her panties covered region was exposed; his hand reached out and made contact with her huge jutting orb of flesh, which made her squirm. Naveen did not know that she had consumed liquor in the evening.

She had sensed a bit of movement around her bed and then felt the lift. After some time, she felt breathing on her neck and then small kisses against that. A hand moved to her stomach and then slide to her breasts rubbing against her nipples. This broke her trance, She got up with a start, and was bewildered to see him; she gasped in shock. Her mouth was open in horror, her eyes bugged out wide, but still unable to figure out much in her stupor. She rubbed her eyes, then noticed some one lying on her bed only in his boxers. She was shocked, but could not find her voice. Naveen was frightened; he jumped up and clamped his right hand on her mouth, holding her neck with another. “K ... K ... Kaun ho tum” (who are you?), she stuttered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.